• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's "Greatest Games of All Time" 2011 Edition (Voting ends Feb. 13 11:59 P.M PST)

AkuMifune

Banned
1: Ico
2: Metal Gear Solid 3
3: Resident Evil 2
4: Silent Hill 2
5: Shadow of the Colossus
6: Super Mario 64
7: Planescape: Torment
8: GTAIV
9: Street Fighter II Turbo
10: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

It's nearly impossible to rank them. You've got the best fighting game ever made, the best RPG, the best platformer, the best hero journey, plus the only two games ever to make me shed a tear in Ico and MGS3, so I guess they go first. My personal favorite of all time in RE2, two games which led me on amazing journeys into the unexpected in Silent Hill 2 and Shadow...I even had to leave off REmake, which, if the topic was 'favorite of all time" it would be second, and I probably would have substituted Vice City for GTAIV, IV is the perfection of the open world genre, but I had more fun with Vice City...man, tough.

1. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
3. GoldenEye 007
4. Chrono Trigger
5. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
6. Super Metroid
7. Super Mario Bros. 3
8. Final Fantasy VI
9. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
10. Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
coldvein said:
ready for the results. :D
They will be ready about 3PM EST, I have classes right now. I just need to standarize all the diffrent spellings of the games and reconsolidate the info, and it will be done.

Top Bottom