• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gal Gadot Wants Halle Berry for Wonder Woman 2 Love Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will her name be Martha?
lPhnTSP.jpg

Oh man. Oh god. This is so hot. I'm a man so I'd donate 1000s to make this happen. Oh god. I'm thinking about it right now. Nothing hotter than two girls kissing. Oh my god I hope this happens. I think I might pass out from excitement. I just

FStop7

Banned
I saw the WW trailer ahead of Dr. Strange and it looked OK to me?

Halle Berry is great but please keep her away from any more superhero movies. She was so bad in the X-Men films. And we won't even mention that other movie.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Halle Berry is great but please keep her away from any more superhero movies. She was so bad in the X-Men films.

Do you not remember Cat Woman? That made her XMen films performance look Oscar worthy.

Halle Berry is great but please keep her away from any more superhero movies. She was so bad in the X-Men films. And we won't even mention that other movie.

You have to blame the director on that.
Especially since we know Halle can act.

SwordFish is one of my favorite movies, I approve of this message. Halle Berry could be the villain, like a cat woman scorned by the world and vows revenge upon a public who doesn't appreciate her talents

gb34YO3.gif

Ric flair can give her some tips. It would be a terrible casting choice, Halle berry isn't that good actress and gal gadot should wait until she has a successful film before giving suggestions.

I'm assuming they'd set any sequels in present day, akin to the Captain America franchise. Which also means we'll get to see Chris Pine in some insane old-age CGI.
I thought it'd just be something where Pine would play the kid/grandson of Trevor in the present day like with the TV show.

Ploid 3.0

Naughty.

https://media.giphy.com/media/AoRRlTdBIhV y. mg][/QUOTE]

This is a dangerous gif. It may put some people in a time loop, unable to break free. I managed to escape, but please practice extreme caution when using powerful magic in future posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom