• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gal Gadot Wants Halle Berry for Wonder Woman 2 Love Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJRB

Gold Member
This is a dangerous gif. It may put some people in a time loop, unable to break free. I managed to escape, but please practice extreme caution when using powerful magic in future posts.

"Gal Gadot, I've come to bargain"

Disxo

Naughty.

giphy.gif
I became a wizard

molnizzle

Is Wonder Woman lesbian/bisexual in the comics? I'd rather see her get a male love interest to avoid tropes, but if that's her character then alrighty then. =)

gforguava

Gods, I hope this doesn't happen. The last thing these movies need is lackluster actors and Halle Berry is more than lackluster.

Poona

Is Wonder Woman lesbian/bisexual in the comics? I'd rather see her get a male love interest to avoid tropes, but if that's her character then alrighty then. =)

Out of that you could say bisexual, but most accurately you would say pan.

Wonder Woman is bisexual in the sense that she hails from an island where (according to modern continuity) female-female relationships are by male exclusion the only type of relationship she would have been exposed to or participated in throughout her formative years; however, the key romantic figure in Wonder Woman's history is Steve Trevor, and she has been romantically linked primarily to men throughout said history.

And mer-boys.

And bird-boys.

Then why even bother with a male love interest in the first movie? Well, I suppose there's a lot less bisexual representation in media anyways...

PSqueak

Banned
Sounds like an elaborate ruse so she gets to hang out with Halle Berry and try to seduce her during the filming process.

spelen

I don't care what happens so long as her relationship doesn't become a main focus of the movie. in fact, I would rather they avoid any love intrest after this movie (assuming the kill off chris pine)

Oersted

Then why even bother with a male love interest in the first movie? Well, I suppose there's a lot less bisexual representation in media anyways...

Erm, bisexual means you can have male AND female partners.

And timeline wise, he would be over 100 years old when BvS happens. Don't expect him to stick around.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
so Wonder Woman is a lesbian now ? :-/

"When you start to think about giving the concept of Themyscira its due," Rucka said, "the answer is, ‘How can they not all be in same sex relationships?’ Right? It makes no logical sense otherwise... But an Amazon doesn’t look at another Amazon and say, ‘You’re gay.’ They don’t. The concept doesn’t exist.

"Now, are we saying Diana has been in love and had relationships with other women? As Nicola and I approach it, the answer is obviously yes."

http://www.polygon.com/comics/2016/9/28/13094358/wonder-woman-gay-bisexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom