• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galak-Z hits PS4 August 4, adds Mech Mode

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Galak-Z: The Dimensional |OT| Macross the Universe

Agree with this being the OT title 100% haha so damned perfect.

ani-macross-vf171machida.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Reviews hit in 25 minutes! Someone should make a review thread. I would but I'm too busy to update it.

Did you have it set where you can wake it remotely? I do that then let it time out so it goes to rest mode when I'm out for the day.
unfortunately not... i intended to tweak that setting for Journey... and then forgot. and now i've forgotten yet again. oh well. Hopefully I can log in and preload it this evening before it unlocks.

jkooXL

PRESS FOLKS

Quick update, if you pulled down the promo build the first few hours it was live last night (like 6-9 hours ago) it was somehow the weeks old, unoptimized version of the game. Please delete your game and re-download it for the actual shipping version. Thank you!!

jkooXL

I deeply apologize for the chaos but apparently all you need to do is make sure your game is updated, just highlight the title on the main PSN menu, then hit the option button, and select “Check for update”. If there is no update you have the most recent version! Thank you!!

Top Bottom