• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer cover today - Evolve (Turtle Rock's next shooter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killercow

Uncharted 4. With all the teasing, lack of a "unannounced game" mentionned and Sony's CES conference tonight it seems pretty likely.

Left 4 Dead 3?
If we're to get a '3' game from Valve, this is it. Would like a winter setting for it. Think that would work well. Though, this probably isn't it.

I mean, I'd flip out over Viewtiful Joe 3, but would "people". Maybe not so I might as well not guess and just wait and see.

Neiteio

If we're to get a '3' game from Valve, this is it. Would like a winter setting for it. Think that would work well. Though, this probably isn't it.
I don't think anyone would "flip out" over L4D3. I'd be excited, though. Especially if it had a winter theme like you suggested. :)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Watch it be something dumb like Left 4 Dead 3 lol.

sit-up-fail-cat-drops6jk00.gif

~~Hasan~~

i am expecting it to be some sort of stupid game that no one really cares about aside from 1 or 2 gaffers here.

i am will not get my hopes up just to get crushed.

Considering where we're at with next gen, I wouldn't be surprised if this was an actual megaton / nice surprise / worthy of flipping out over. We've still got plenty of next-gen titles being worked on that haven't been announced, right? Could always be one of those.

tazz3

I won't get to hyped only because most of the time these reveals are let downs black ops3 for ps4 x1 only

The cover will be one of these three:

NFL2K
L4D 3
or HL3

Quote and bookmark for the exposure of complete dumbassery when my prediction fails

ThatHurt

My guess,
next-gen only
"people will flip out over"

One next gen console to have it
The flip out part is that they paid R* to port GTA V for a 1 year exclusive.

Squire

Banned
Sounds like they're hinting at a Wii U title to me. Hype buffered accordingly.

Same here.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Devils Third on Wii U. (Yes, even though the guy hinting at it is shaky at best.)

"You'll find out what next-gen means"

"Flipping out"

The wording is what has me thinking it won't actually be something cool.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Oh yeah, this is totally believable and unlike the last eight hundred times they tried to hype us for a shitty cover story.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
lol i remember you back then. you vanished for lil white after the announcement. i thought you had a heart attack. glad to see you made it
Haha, nah man i actually took it pretty lightly and couldn't stop laughing at the twitch chat and GAF outrage, it was glorious but it was already 6AM in the morning so i went to bed.

I actually really enjoyed the VGA's. Joel was funny.

I got my eye on you Snake! >.O

dean_eyerollu8yzu.gif

Does it have to be a game? If Sony's planning to announce an Oculus Rift competitor at CES for PS4 this would be pretty keen timing, no?

My guess,
next-gen only
"people will flip out over"

One next gen console to have it
The flip out part is that they paid R* to port GTA V for a 1 year exclusive.
Good point. I was taking "flip out" to mean something good.

But yeah, a moneyhat exclusive scoop would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom