• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer cover today - Evolve (Turtle Rock's next shooter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekim

If Inorgio's info is reliable, and Turtle Rock's last tweet is any indication, then I think the cover reveal being Evolve on CryEngine 3 is a very, very safe bet. Enough for me to kinda just fobb off any other speculation.

Though Mass Effect: _______ would be very welcome.

Who would be the publisher for Evolve?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Take-Two picked up the rights to Evolve with Turtle Rock still heading the project during the THQ fire sale.

NBtoaster

It's really unlikely to be related to anything Sony shows. "Next gen only" + "platforms" means it's probably also on XB1. And GI will probably want exclusive details for a while and not have it be publically shown at the same time.

m360

Take-Two picked up the rights to Evolve with Turtle Rock still heading the project during the THQ fire sale.

Right. But it's not sure if Turtle Rock is still working on the game for T2 or if T2 transfered the development to another studio. Furthermore there's another codename for Evolve: Metamorphosis.

RaikuHebi

Banned
It's really unlikely to be related to anything Sony shows. "Next gen only" + "platforms" means it's probably also on XB1. And GI will probably want exclusive details for a while and not have it be publically shown at the same time.

It could also be a an Exclusive and the use of "platforms" is intentionally meant to be vague.

If Inorgio's info is reliable, and Turtle Rock's last tweet is any indication, then I think the cover reveal being Evolve on CryEngine 3 is a very, very safe bet. Enough for me to kinda just fobb off any other speculation.

Though Mass Effect: _______ would be very welcome.

I think it will be the Turtle Rock game.

Alienous

Is the Freeze DLC too close for it to be Rocksteady's new game?

I'm hoping they were expecting to have a VGX announcement, pulled out and now have to start hyping the game for a 2014 release.

FrunkQ

Neo Member
Is the timing for a GI cover normally this?

Does it tie into Kaz's presser?

I mean they seem to be only separated by 30 mins, which is start late and warm up time. Weird as I have no faith in CES to reveal anything game related.

fantomena

half_life_3_game_informer_cover__2_by_naimvb-d5aurvi.jpg

It's probably Kick Ass: The Videogame. People will flip over in rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom