• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer cover today - Evolve (Turtle Rock's next shooter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion101

Banned
inbEocWnnbE07.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
It's time

x7nsRDV.png

Sorry I clicked on dream.exe

I started watching this two days ago, I'm a total noob when it comes to anime but there were several moments where I thought to myself it would make an excellent videogame.

GTAForums seems to think it will be the Xbone/PS4/PC version of GTA V

I guess people could "flip out" over the fact they took so long to announce it (PC version especially) and they all just bought it on current-gen, though the fact it exists on current-gen means it might not meet the criteria of his tweet.

AndyD

aka andydumi
It'll be a steam machine. Hence the "next-gen" murky talk. Because I can see the articles now: the "real" next-gen is SteamOS and how it democratizes the living room.

ironcreed

Banned

I guess people could "flip out" over the fact they took so long to announce it (PC version especially) and they all just bought it on current-gen, though the fact it exists on current-gen means it might not meet the criteria of his tweet.

Yeah, he said next-gen only.

I started watching this two days ago, I'm a total noob when it comes to anime but there were several moments where I thought to myself it would make an excellent videogame.

I think everyone thought this.. Especially if you've played Shadow of the Colossus and any Spiderman game

GlamFM

Banned

Link?

I'd hope Valve and GI would chose a better cover or just go with a complete blank cover with "Half-Life 3" in bold lettering right in the center of the cover.

Still not going to happen though. The Last Guardian will probably come out first.

"3" and the logo would be better, I think.

Not going to lie, I jumped in the thread saw one of the Half-Life 3 covers and felt hope... which quickly died and now I am eating cake before lunch. For shame!!

if its half life 3 (its not) i cant wait to cruise the internet and twitter to a bunch of kids asking what the hell is a half life thats no gears of war

spekkeh

Banned

They wouldn't put an old game like that on the cover would they?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Valve need to get through Left 4 Dead 3, Team Fortress 3, DOTA 3, and a million other multiplayer games before they can announce the multiplayer reimagining of the Half-Life franchise that we'll come to know as Half-Life 3.

How many hours until this again?

If I'm right, 2.5 hours left.

SJRB

Gold Member
I think everyone thought this.. Especially if you've played Shadow of the Colossus and any Spiderman game

I was actually thinking how a toned down version of the grapple mechanic could be implemented in an Assassin's Creed game. It could be pretty amazing.

Ishan

Valve need to get through Left 4 Dead 3, Team Fortress 3, DOTA 3, and a million other multiplayer games before they can announce the multiplayer reimagining of the Half-Life franchise that we'll come to know as Half-Life 3.

If I'm right, 2.5 hours left.

think dota is going to follow the current model of updates. remake after quite a few years i assume. they are already monetizing it well

A totally smooth cleaned up 1080p (PS4 only) version of GTA5 would be awesome and probably mean I hold off completing the PS3 version right now.

Really wish Rockstar remade the original PS2 trilogy too!

SparkTR

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the 'hook', like physics were with HL2. Not something like having people run around in your game, but the actions of players influencing how the story plays out or what certain locations look like.

I don't think you guys are thinking this next-gen GTAV cover through.

Their covers are the focal point of the issue, meaning 12-15 pages of fresh, in-depth information on a new game, screenshots, etc. What are they going to do with a GTAV re-release?

jcracken

Banned
I don't think you guys are thinking this next-gen GTAV cover through.

Their covers are the focal point of the issue, meaning 12-15 pages of fresh, in-depth information on a new game. What are they going to do with a GTAV re-release?

Interviewing a bunch of R* people?

daveo42

Banned
If one day they reveal Half-life 3, i hope that they will do it with some artwork alongside the logo. 3 and the logo in front of a black background is cool and all, but i need my artworks =(

You'll get all of that inside the issue, so just explode the hype by giving the reader all the mystery and excitement that there is a new Half-Life game.

What in the flying fuck is wrong with his hair? It's like he got a bad bleach job during his time off between games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom