• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer June Cover: Infamous Second Son/PlayStation 4 Issue (30 Pages)

TriGen

Infamous Second Son won't be the end of our Playstation 4 coverage, however. In total, our June issue features 30 pages of information on the new console. We're covering Sony's new indie agenda, Media Molecule's upcoming project, Bungie's Destiny, Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and DriveClub. On top of all that, we also interviewed Sony's Shu Yoshida and got our hands on the Dual Shock 4 controller.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
PS4 issue, hype rising. Looking forward to actual details for Infamous: Second Son as well.

All that for Infamous?

wuhwhat_medium.gif

Neiteio

LOL, glad I didn't get hyped for this.

Btw, it's not just Infamous, it's PS4. Try reading the cover: "The PlayStation 4 issue."

So 20 pages on PS4 games and the console? Seems fair enough and pretty surprising too, I hope there's some new info in this cover story, I've had more than enough of the 'making of PS4' previews.

I really "NEW INFO AND SCREENS" for Destiny actually means new info and screens.

Not just rehashed information from 3 months ago.

Infamous is fun and all, but "big reveal" really? I look forward to PS4 details but I can't imagine GT6 is anywhere in there or else it would be on the cover.

aPKlxs.gif

Oh look a fucking PS4 issue with games we've seen before and the shit games none of us fucking cared about so much that we just talking about Mark Cerny instead.

Fucksakes.
I suppose this is a good thing for Sony. Well done Sony. Make some good games.
/sigh
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Top Bottom