• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer June Cover: Infamous Second Son/PlayStation 4 Issue (30 Pages)

antitrop

Serious_zpsce19e825.png

This is what I was looking for.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Hopefully they have legitimately new information about these games and won't be eeking yet more column inches out of the same stuff everyone else has for the past 2+ months.

DieH@rd

Banned
In total, our June issue features 30 pages of information on the new console. We're covering Sony's new indie agenda, Media Molecule's upcoming project, Bungie's Destiny, Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and DriveClub. On top of all that, we also interviewed Sony's Shu Yoshida and got our hands on the Dual Shock 4 controller.

30 PAGES OF PLAYSTATION 4 GOODNESS!

It's no Half Life 3 but it's a game Im buying on day one... so *shrug*.

The cover also makes it sound like it's a 40 page article about the ps4 in general with Second Son featured. I'm guessing it's talking about the PS4 features and then using Second Son as game to show them off. If that's what it is i'll be happy.

While I am excited for inFamous Second Son, I was at least expecting an unannounced game to be the cover.

More PS4 deets is always good, though.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
In total, our June issue features 30 pages of information on the new console. We're covering Sony's new indie agenda, Media Molecule's upcoming project, Bungie's Destiny, Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and DriveClub. On top of all that, we also interviewed Sony's Shu Yoshida and got our hands on the Dual Shock 4 controller.

30 PAGES OF PLAYSTATION 4 GOODNESS!

How much of this is from February? Seems silly to have this BEFORE E3.

Top Bottom