• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer Revealing GTA V in November

GlamFM

Banned
I think a kind mod can take the "(?)" away now.

GTA V!

Funny stuff:

Philip Kollar ‏@pkollar
@andrew_reiner You're a Half-Life 3 cover away from not having anything for people to be angry at you for not being the cover each month.

Andrew Reiner ‏@Andrew_Reiner
@pkollar Haha! What will we do after that?

ekim

Capture.PNG

Something is wrong...

Spiegel

Alex Navarro of Giant Bomb from October 9th (He lives in/near NYC):

Alex Navarro ‏@alex_navarro
Tomorrow, EA event. Thursday, Sony. Friday, Aliens: Colonial Marines. Busy week!

It should have nothing to do with Sony. Rockstar's HQ are in NYC

ekim

Does not seem like a reason let alone "the only reason" at all.

It's a possibility after all. Usually around November there are 2 Rockstar games in the press. 2011 it was GTAV and Max Payne 3. 2010 it was LA Noire and Max Payne 3.

That would be the only explanation for unveiling the cover story so early and without any teasers.

They may have heard the criticism for their current issue and just decided to jump ahead and start hyping what will certainly be their biggest cover story of the year.

jonno394

Bull 2 / The Warriors 2 would be amazing not just for the trolling but for the fact both games are long overdue sequels.

Bully is up there with RDR as my favourite R* open world game, and The Warriors, my word, I lack the vocabulary to accurately describe the greatness of that experience.

abundant

They may have heard the criticism for their current issue and just decided to jump ahead and start hyping what will certainly be their biggest cover story of the year.

That''s my guess. People have been anticipating this CS since the summer and they've been bitching every month since then when something else was the CS.

pvpness

Well, I hope this GTA is actually fun. That would be nice. I'm gonna laugh if they actually didn't get hands on time, but were allowed to watch one of the marketeers move through the game in the most scripted way possible. Can't wait to hear about how super extra awesome the story is this time.

I would be way more hyped if I knew they were making another Warriors game. I'm feeling kinda bitter.

PhantomR

Banned
Alright Nintendo, it's time.

This needs a Wii U release. Hope the licensing teams did what they needed to do to make it happen.

bud23

It´s time for a new trailer and the release date.It should come before the first GTA V preview....on GI? I wouldn´t bet on that.

Top Bottom