• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
With White Walkers around though? Going by end of Hardhome they have complete control. The way they all stopped on command at the same time. If they're left alone or sent out could just set them to aggro :p

They just stopped because there was no one else to kill. There was no command, no reason to believe that they were told to stop.

The dead ranger reanimating and attacking Commander Mormont at Castle Black is another example of them just attacking with no thought, surely there was no WW around to set it to aggro, lol.

Bazza

Unrelated to the actual show but Alexander Siddig strolled past me this evening when I was having a few beers at the pub, on his first pass I had to do a double take, looked at my friend and he said 'yep that's who you think it was' on his way back past he was with some woman, don't know who it was only saw her from behind.

So that this dude and Terry Pratchett I have had stroll past my in my everyday life in quiet old Haslemere.

Deku Tree

Oh yeah!

game-thrones-season-5-spoilers-white-walkers-hardhome.png

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Emilia Clarke said S6 would be much faster paced than S5 and with more things happening. In The Mother of Dragons I trust.

Well, we have 3 seasons left and she's still nowhere close to get to Westeros. And now that she's with dothrakis, again, I fear this will just delay her arrival over there, especially if she have to go back to fucking Meereen once she escape them or turn them to her side, if she doesn't, Tyrion & Varys will have little importance in the story...who cares about them running the city if Dany doesn't come back? Hopefully it really is faster paced.

Sande

8 seasons sounds good. Feels like they'd have to rush things pretty badly to wrap things up in just 2 seasons, considering the pace so far.

Hopefully season 6 is a big step up from 5.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Is this the first time they announced new casting without saying who they'll be playing? If so, I wonder if this is a new character from the new book.

kirblar

I'm about 20 years late in realizing the Lannisters got given a Lion as a sigil in large part due to their multiple generations of involvement in killing potential heirs, aren't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom