• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones & Tales from the Borderlands for $10.50 (PC/Steam)

Jawmuncher

Thanks for the Heads Up. Both Borderlands and Game of Thrones for 10 bucks is a steal. Only TT games I need on steam. Own all the rest. Guess I can giveaway the other stuff.

impact

Banned
If you like Game of Thrones but hate these shitty ass visual novel QTE games, it's still not worth it. Just wait till season 6 starts.

I made such a huge mistake

I will never play any of these games but I bought 5 for $16, I need help.

P.S. Why does the Codemaster's bundle not work? It seems to be applying the percentage off to the full retail prices, not the listed sale prices like the TT Bundle does.

The Telltale bundle does the same thing? You're definitely not getting 85% off the $12.49 for Tales From the Borderlands or $7.49 for The Wolf Among Us, that's for sure. The bundle discounts on the Codemasters stuff are lower across the board, maybe that's tripping you up?

I will never play any of these games but I bought 5 for $16, I need help.

P.S. Why does the Codemaster's bundle not work? It seems to be applying the percentage off to the full retail prices, not the listed sale prices like the TT Bundle does.

each game has it's own discount but when you're using that bundle discount it uses each game's full price then applies the discount to that

T-Matt

Nice deal, thanks for the heads up. Got 5 games I have been meaning to buy(Tales from the Borderlands, Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead and the Puzzle Agent games) for 13.49.

Well I've been meaning to play a wolf among us for a while now, so it, twd s2, game of thrones, borderlands and back to the future for £14 is a pretty dang nice deal.

I've been meaning to give The Wolf Among Us a shot, so this is a great way to get it (and Tales from the Borderlands as a bonus).

Looks like with those two plus Poker Night 2, Puzzle Agent 1 and TWD: 400 Days it comes out to $9.74. Not bad at all.

I'd highly recommend the Puzzle Agent games to people who haven't played them. They're short, but pretty enjoyable (moreso than the Poker Night games if you're trying to pad out your cart).

I can get TWAU and some garbage for like 6.79

has it ever been cheaper?

fuck borderlands

Jurassic park and back to the future any good?

I only played the first episode of back to the future

its okay at best. really lacking any bit of "charm" or whatever

Jurassic Park is the worst game they've made

alexbull_uk

Just under £13 and I got GoT, Borderlands, and the three Walking Dead ones.

I had been wanting to try them and you can't go wrong at that price. Cheers OP!

Really great deal - got TWAU, TWD S2 + 400 Days, GoT, and TftB for less than $17.

I forgot that 400 Days is DLC for TWD S1, though (I played through it on iOS ages ago and don't own it on PC), but oh well.

Evo X

Bought.

How long does it take to get the keys in your email? Got my receipt immediately, but no sign of the games yet.

bigace33

Bought.

How long does it take to get the keys in your email? Got my receipt immediately, but no sign of the games yet.

Man you will be waiting for hours, trust me. Just log into your account if you remember the info, or be at the mercy of the slower than molasass Humble team. Your keys should be in your account already. They take forever to mail the keys.

Evo X

Man you will be waiting for hours, trust me. Just log into your account if you remember the info, or be at the mercy of the slower than molasass Humble team. Your keys should be in your account already. They take forever to mail the keys.

Aw shit. I didn't make an account. Just checked out.

Edit: Nevermind. Made an account now, and it had all the keys waiting.

I've never had this problem with Humble Store, personally.

dhlt25

so I bought TWD2 and found out I already own it when I try to activate :(. Does the key still work? If it does, first person to quote me gets it.

False

Thanks for the heads up, been wanting to get Tales from the Borderlands for a while now and needed something for this weekend while I wait impatiently for MSGV.

Lunaniem

Heads up to anyone who hasn't bought yet, Steam keys seem to have run out for Borderlands & Game of Thrones but they are going to restock them soon.

Cth

Argh.. I'm torn.. I have everything already, except for Borderlands.

It's so good I've been buying it as it comes out :D

Anyone have any spares?

Daingurse

Got The Walking Dead Season 2, Game of Thrones, and Tales From The Borderlands for $13.49. Yes, this feels good. No idea when I'll get to them, but I am happy.

Only got Steam keys for TWD at the moment though. Borderlands and Game of Thrones Steam keys are all out right now.

MarionCB

It's very tempting, but I want to get these on GOG because drm-free is too important to me. From what I can tell, the Telltale key version makes you have to go through an account every time you play the games, so they're not drm-free from Telltale's site, right?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Sweet, got Borderlands, Wolf, 400 Days, Poker Night 2 and Puzzle Agent 2 for 10.49, which is pretty insane.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You made the right choice with Wolf and Tales.

only other options were like, Jurassic Park and Game of Thrones.

I heard bad things about JP, and couldn't care less about Game of Thrones. Never touched the books, never watched the show.

SRTtoZ

I have TWOU and TWD 1/2 already, so I went with Tales, GoT, BTTF, Jurassic Park and Poker Night for 17 bucks. Not bad.

Top Bottom