• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones & Tales from the Borderlands for $10.50 (PC/Steam)

This is one of the best bundles I have seen this year and you get to support charity too.

Now all I need is a steam deal for GTA V, Witcher 3, Life is strange

dEvAnGeL

thanks a lot OP!

im giving away my other keys here, please use them for you and not for resale, if you picked 1 up let the others know

Poker Night 2
FEH0J-E3HEE-RGQX4

Poker Night at the Inventory
FTPIL-5W85I-6I2G9

Puzzle Agent
K9WB9-DHH9V-X88X2

The Giant

Banned
Im new to this but the telltale games I got have 2 keys on for steam and one for telltales client. I already used the steam keys so does that mean I can still use the keys for Telltale's client?

Bowl0l

thanks a lot OP!

im giving away my other keys here, please use them for you and not for resale, if you picked 1 up let the others know

Poker Night 2
FEH0J-E3HEE-RGQX4

Poker Night at the Inventory
FTPIL-5W85I-6I2G9

Puzzle Agent
K9WB9-DHH9V-X88X2
@dEvAnGeL, all 3 codes has been redeemed but not by me.

emag

So I need to have played any of the Borderlands game in order to play Tales of the Borderlands? I'd rather not play them if I don't have to

Edit: If anyones interested I'm selling my leftover codes in the BST thread. Including Borderlands :p
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176889487&postcount=18126

I haven't played any of the Gearbox Borderlands games (I dislike FPSes) and yet really enjoyed what I've played of Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands. It's incredible compared to their previous games (TWD1/2,TWAU,GoT) -- a generational leap in animation, pacing, presentation, and storytelling.

Game of Thrones, on the other hand... ugh. Feels like Turkish Star Wars blended with lowest-bid fanfic, garnished with all of the worst Telltale sins.

Top Bottom