• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Rumour Generator.. lol

mw3_call_of_pony_by_applejack321-d4uobww.jpg

Day XBOX One!

I'd buy that shit!

liquidtmd

Banned
Microsoft are combining the infinite power of the cloud and permissions to play the game you bought. The twist? Fuck you

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Guerrilla Games are combining Braid with Vanquish. The twist? It's going to use DirectX13.

hot damn id like a vanquish game where you fuck with time that would be pretty rad

sqwarlock

The Behemoth are combining Resident Evil with Call of Juarez. The twist? It's the latest entry in Ubisoft's 'Imagine' series.

Too good.

Malio

Some guys who made ExciteTruck are combining Bayonetta with Vanquish. The twist? It's a F2P iOS title.

Noooooooooooooooooo

GooeyHeat

Crytek are combining Doom with Transformers. The twist? It's westernized for a western audience.
how much westernizing can be in one rumor

EDIT:
The creators of Minesweeper are combining Mario with Duke Nukem. The twist? It's being written by JJ Abrahms.
Holy shit, that is clearly the best game ever.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
FROM SOFTWARE are combining Resident Evil with Space Team. The twist? It's being written by JJ Abrahms.
That's right bitches, DEAD SPACE: REboot incoming.

MechDX

Infinity Ward are combining Suikoden with Vanquish. The twist? It's the latest entry in Ubisoft's 'Imagine' series.

The creators of Minesweeper are combining Minesweeper with Resident Evil. The twist? It's going to star Steve Buscemi.

FROM SOFTWARE are combining Dark Souls with Legend of Zelda. The twist? It's an Xbox ONE launch title.

Woorloog

Banned
"Nintendo are combining Quake with Killzone. The twist? It's part of a new five year partnership deal."
wat

"Nintendo are combining Call of Juarez with Mario. The twist? It's the latest entry in Ubisoft's 'Imagine' series."
Huh

ironcreed

Banned
A few I got. Crazy stuff, lol.

EA are combining Doom with Dark Souls. The twist? It's a PS4 exclusive.

RARE are combining Call of Duty with Punch Quest. The twist? It's released as episodic adventures.

Atlus are combining Killzone with Journey. The twist? It's going to use DirectX13.

Techland are combining Mario with Suikoden. The twist? It's what's inside Molyneux's Cube.

Atlus are combining Solitaire with Forza. The twist? It's technically a new version of Android.

Woorloog

Banned
Funny thing about this is that some of these ideas could be really interesting and working. Unfortunately we ain't going to see any of these...

What makes me lol/sad is that a lot of these "rumors" I'd actually kind of like to see and are better ideas then a large portion of what has actually been happening.

Top Bottom