• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Rumour Generator.. lol

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Jonathan Blow are combining Braid with Zelda. The twist? It's an Xbox ONE launch title.

Nooooooo I don't want to have to buy an Xbone

Alienous

Infinity Ward are combining Starfox with Journey. The twist? It's only available after 4am in France.

I think Microsoft teased this game at the Xbox One reveal

ogncKzQ.jpg

"Two founding members of id are combining Minesweeper with Rez. The twist? It's the world's first 5D game."

I just burst out laughing at this one.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Nintendo are combining Doom with Doom. The twist? It's being funded via Kickstarter.
lol

Accoun

Some guys who made ExciteTruck are combining Duke Nukem with Suikoden. The twist? It's being funded via Kickstarter.

Atlus are combining Batman with Apple Jack. The twist? It's going to use DirectX13.

The ghosts of Silicon Knights are combining Minesweeper with IK Plus. The twist? It's technically a new version of Android
...I don't even.

Nintendo are combining Call of Juarez with Kung-Fu. The twist? It's westernized for a western audience.

The Behemoth are combining Killzone with Mass Effect. The twist? It's an Xbox ONE launch title.

Nintendo are combining Zelda with Bayonetta. The twist? It's going to feature Bayonetta.

Two founding members of id are combining Suikoden with Metroid. The twist? It's being funded via Kickstarter.
...Id love to kickstart it, actually.

Two founding members of id are combining Minesweeper with Rez. The twist? It's going to use DirectX13.
MAKE IT GODDAMIT!

Two founding members of id are combining Bayonetta with Final Fight. The twist? It's only for Amiga.
Two founding members of id have the best ideas.

The Behemoth are combining Dark Souls with Quake. The twist? It's a PS4 exclusive.

The creators of Minesweeper are combining Suikoden with Mass Effect. The twist? It's a F2P iOS title.
fghjklkjhgfdsa

FROM SOFTWARE are combining Forza with Half-Life. The twist? It's a PS4 exclusive.
This shit is addicting, man.

Peter Molyneux are combining Zelda with Zelda. The twist? It's going to star Steve Buscemi.

Sega are combining Metroid with Final Fight. The twist? It's being funded via Kickstarter.

Peter Molyneux are combining Forza with IK Plus. The twist? It's what's inside Molyneux's Cube.
Makes perfect sense.

EA are combining Dark Souls with Solitaire. The twist? It's released as episodic adventures.
I clicked it too much times.

Atlus are combining Batman with Batman. The twist? It's released as episodic adventures.

Sega are combining Vanquish with Quake. The twist? It's an expansion for Duke Nukem Forever.

Capcom are combining Final Fight with Professor Layton. The twist? It's only available after 4am in France.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

ATARI are set to be reborn with a new handheld called Panther. Konami, Capcom and Sega have already signed up to make exclusive games for the platform which is said to have Vita type hardware capabilities along with three touch screens and a robust online infrastructure code named " Zoo Boo".

Acosta

Best page ever!

Retro Studios are combining Quake with Vanquish. The twist? It's going to use DirectX13.

Day One!

kamspy

Jonathan Blow are combining Killzone with Dark Souls. The twist? It's the latest entry in Ubisoft's 'Imagine' series.

I would play this.

kogasu

This is great.

First three I got:

Two founding members of id are combining Mass Effect with Farming Simulator. The twist? It's only for Amiga.

Eh....?

Capcom are combining Space Team with Resident Evil. The twist? It's only for Amiga

Amiga's coming back heh.

Nintendo are combining Zelda with Starfox. The twist? It's technically a new version of Android.

Ok...

Wow the last two companies are right heh. It's almost half believable.

Woorloog

Banned
"EA are combining Final Fight with Call of Duty. The twist? It's merging the two worlds in a multiverse beat-em up."
:lol

McNum

Let's try this thing.
A group of game jammers are combining Vanquish with Call of Duty. The twist? It's Shenmue 3
I'm not sure that's how Shenmue plays.
Sega are combining Batman with Phoenix Wright. The twist? It's playable on Dreamcast VMUs
Batman and Phoenix Wright? Do want.
Guerrilla Games are combining Braid with Vanquish. The twist? It's a dating sim
Braidquish, the dating sim. That works... and yet is really wrong.

Silly generator, but it's fun.

Top Bottom