• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Shows discriminate against midgets

epicnemesis

I had a realization tonight while watching a supermarket sweep rerun on Netflix. (Don’t you fucking judge me asshole)

I have never seen a midget contestant on a game show. Ever.

You would think a guy that is watching a 90s game show on a Sunday evening would have seen at least 1 fucking midget in his lifetime of game show watching, but I can’t think of one.

Does anyone remember seeing one? You don’t have to specify episodes or anything, just honor code, have you seen a midget on a game show.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I think the term you are looking for is 'vertically challenged' you can't say midgets any more :)

When I went skateboarding last weekend, I saw a quite tall and muscular dude who had a midget wife sitting there and a normal looking son he had with her running around.

In a perfect world this would not be spectacular, but oh boy, did I have weird thoughts about this whole situation they are in.

epicnemesis

When I went skateboarding last weekend, I saw a quite tall and muscular dude who had a midget wife sitting there and a normal looking son he had with her running around.

In a perfect world this would not be spectacular, but oh boy, did I have weird thoughts about this whole situation they are in.
When life gives you a micro penis...make micropenisade

#Phonepunk#

Banned
the world is heightphobic, it is true. i know this as a small person. im like 5'4" and most women apparently only want 6' and taller.

tho it does have the privilege of putting you closer to every pussy. so i got that going for me.

Last edited:
I saw a midget on wheel of fortune once. She couldn't reach down to spin the wheel, so they had her just jump on the wheel and start running in place until she got tired. I thought it was pretty insensitive. The wheel landed on 500, but she landed on the Jackpot space which caused some confusion at the time.

Moomalade74

Banned
Of course Japan would

This one is just fascinating but I really would call it a gameshow.

That exact midget relay race footage formed the basis for how we came up with Scrapper's run in Pacific Rim 2 if anybody has seen that film. Had to have a sort of stocky physicality, but athletic. Sorry for the derail.

Top Bottom