• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameCrush prostitution is now live.

VAIL

mugurumakensei said:
full.jpg

I have to admit this one is attractive to me. Tattoos, piercings, and oddly colored hair with oddly colored highlights.

Young Jane Lynch?

Gravijah said:
Yes, who wants to be the one to tell the crazy lady licking the knife that she's wrong?

Well, I might be totally off base here, but I doubt many guys are going to be interested in the crazy lady licking the knife. I think she'd appreciate the tip and possible boost in revenue she'd receive from it.

Gravijah

IamMattFox said:
Well, I might be totally off base here, but I doubt many guys are going to be interested in the crazy lady licking the knife. I think she'd appreciate the tip and possible boost in revenue she'd receive from it.

One word: Cabella's

N4Us

Trumpet909 said:
x240.jpg

"1000 for bra and panty, 1500 for topless, 2000 for nudie" is in her bio.

Seems like a solid game service to me!

That's actually gamerscore price, not ms points.

If she looks at your profile and sees that you have less than 100G in Paperboy, she laughs at you and leaves party chat.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
IamMattFox said:
I think she'd appreciate putting the tip of her knife in someone and the boost in pleasure she'd receive from it.

Hylian7

akachan ningen said:
What's with the orange girl?
More importantly, why does her hair look like it's plastic or metal, or both?

Stuff like this site is why we can't have nice things.

nbraun80

Ok, if this guy can make money on this site so can anyone. Someone here must make a profile, and let us know how it goes....ha
x240.jpg

also his bio is crazy:
"I am a unashamed triumphalist male battling against those hopeless romantic tendencies with the wit of a chatroom full of infinite smoking Bonobos on an infinite number of keyboards. Will I bore you? Probably not. Do I care? Probably too much. As for the why? Try too play a few games with me and figure it out with me.

With that in mind I enjoy being tested by a huge frontal lobe and hyperactive Broca's area in cute casings. I struggle often against the urge to become another cosmetically enhanced surface of geek products. You know? Too many boxes of old toys, comics, and plastic electronics to keep and never enough shelf space for them. And how come tables never have drawers anymore?

Within the realm of gameplay I often have a liking for various flavors of the month to fill my daily ADHD-Digital fix. Red Dead Co-Op, Castle Crashers, Halos, and Borderlands are always good for those aggressive times and moods. The casual games though…

Anyways, I'm always interested in some vibrant conversation, flirting, and foreplay, oops I meant gameplay."

manzo said:
Dem tittays

I could swim for days between those

don't do it, you will disappear.

mugurumakensei said:
I have to admit this one is attractive to me. Tattoos, piercings, and oddly colored hair with oddly colored highlights.

i think she looks allright and isn't terribly shopped like other pics in here. not too young and not too old, i'd date her. but not through this kind of way :lol

owlbeak

So wait.....people pay these girls to play games with them? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol You have got to be shitting me. What sorry soul would waste their money on this?

notsureifserious.gif @ this website.

M_A_C

mugurumakensei said:
full.jpg

She'll never be able to play Kenect with that untidy floor!

OMG Aero

I think the best thing about this website is that if you can now play games with dead multiplayer modes by paying people to do it.

Finally I can get those multiplayer Overlord achievements.

riceandbeans said:
Biggest waste of money ever.

There are females on XBL. Run into at least one or two cool chicks a week.

Matter of fact...

Take the cash, go to the strip club, get a lap dance, actually see the girl naked, extra tip for motorboat, profit.

What games are you playing? Seems like you could go months without encountering a woman on XBL.

Top Bottom