• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameCrush prostitution is now live.

Shin Johnpv said:
What in the fuck!

full.jpg

o_O

Yoshiaki Kawajiri villainess!?

Hylian7 said:
More importantly, why does her hair look like it's plastic or metal, or both?

Stuff like this site is why we can't have nice things.

I'm blaming the Unreal Engine.

Unfortunately she's the first one that caught my eye.

natedog4000 said:
Ok, if this guy can make money on this site so can anyone. Someone here must make a profile, and let us know how it goes....ha
x240.jpg

Well, now we know how bjork is funding his move back to Hawaii.

SmokyDave

This is a bit grim. If you arrive at this point in your life, just murder a hooker and then off yourself.

I'd totally hit the orange girl in the OP though, she's fine. Not fine enough to pay for the privilege but far too fine to get pissy about skin tone.

mugurumakensei said:
full.jpg

I have to admit this one is attractive to me. Tattoos, piercings, and oddly colored hair with oddly colored highlights.

Dirty underwear on the floor... next to a bird cage. I bet her place smells nice and ripe, couldn't imagine how she smells. Nothing worse than a stank pussy, that's one sure fire way to kill an boner for me.

Excuse me gentlemen but I have been informed that there are people with vaginas who play video games and I would very much like to exchange money to learn more about this phenomenon.

manzo

SapientWolf said:
I think those buoys would sink when they're released, if you know what I mean.

I won't be needin' a life raft where I'm sinking with them, if you know what I mean.

wrowa

Lol, lurking the chats is awesome:

ari: well ill definitely get some creds soon .. i just got in yesterday
dolceandbanana: no worriesd
olceandbanana: some girls are taking this too serious aswell haha
ari: we shall then game :)
dolceandbanana: like only chattign to ppl if they pay and blablabla
dolceandbanana: but im more chilled haha this is just my xbox game funds haha
dolceandbanana: not my job haha

What's funny about that? This is her pic:
x240.jpg

And if you ask me, that pretty much looks like "taking this too serious" :lol

There are some real hotties on this website.
full.jpg

Not that I'd pay to play VIDEO GAMES with any of these broads, just to see them naked over webcam.
I get my nudes the old fashioned way: Lurking RP chatrooms as FF characters.

full.jpg

Fucking WOULD. All day, errday.

FoxSpirit

Pinko Marx said:
Not that I'd pay to play VIDEO GAMES with any of these broads, just to see them naked over webcam.
I get my nudes the old fashioned way: Lurking RP chatrooms as FF characters.

Wait, wait, I thought they came over to your place to play?
Webcam? WTF? :lol

FoxSpirit said:

Thats my understanding of it. You just play with these girls over XBL or PSN or what have you as you watch them on webcam. Play hard enough, get enough high scores, you may get lucky, you sly dog.

Ricker

FoxSpirit said:

Dude ;) what do you think is happening here hehe....probably 400 MS points a minute :p :lol

so this is essentially a virtual hostess club where you pay women to play games with you instead of pouring you drinks?

Edit: and they said westerners wouldn't understand the hostess concept in Yak3

If I could be bothered, I would start checking talent agency around wherever this company is located, as I am sure most of the decent looking girls are actress that just posed for pics as advertisements.

PS: Whole thing = wut

SlaughterX said:
Dirty underwear on the floor... next to a bird cage. I bet her place smells nice and ripe, couldn't imagine how she smells. Nothing worse than a stank pussy, that's one sure fire way to kill an boner for me.
:lol Wow.

coopolon

caramelbread said:
Disclaimer:
i don't mind playing in my skivvies, bikini or dressing up for you but i'm not going to get naked!
BUT, with that said, what you want to do on your side of the camera is completely up to you and i wont stop you! >_^

let's play some rockband because i'll kick your butt!

At least she's up front with her limits.

If I could be bothered, I would start checking talent agency around wherever this company is located, as I am sure most of the decent looking girls are actress that just posed for pics as advertisements.

PS: Whole thing = wut

I thought that too, but to actually get paid they have to do the webcams don't they?

Barrett2

I would love a transcript of the conversations during play sessions. That must be some of the loneliest shit ever. You would exhaust the ink cartridge just printing out all the mouthbreathing noises alone.

TheExodu5

Banned
SlaughterX said:

Stank is a conjugated verb, not an adjective.

2San

Here I was making fun of those crazy Japanese and their cabarets(Hostess bars). This is way crazier. :lol

I'm tempted to create a profile. Then again, I can't imagine the kind of people that would want to play with a 25 year old skinny blonde kid that could pass for 16-18.

zlatko

Banned
Shin Johnpv said:
What in the fuck!

full.jpg

o_O

LMFAOROFL! I bet she uses Commando Pro in Modern Warfare 2 and has racked up all her kills from knife kills and throwing tactical knives.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

wrowa said:
Lol, lurking the chats is awesome:

ari: well ill definitely get some creds soon .. i just got in yesterday
dolceandbanana: no worriesd
olceandbanana: some girls are taking this too serious aswell haha
ari: we shall then game :)
dolceandbanana: like only chattign to ppl if they pay and blablabla
dolceandbanana: but im more chilled haha this is just my xbox game funds haha
dolceandbanana: not my job haha

What's funny about that? This is her pic:
x240.jpg

And if you ask me, that pretty much looks like "taking this too serious" :lol
Nah. She ain't serious. She's displaying a copy of Vanilla Street Fighter 4.

Strange times ahead indeed at this rate. Simply amazing that this actually came to pass and will likely be a profitable operation that preys upon people with too much money and too little sense/self-respect. :lol

Top Bottom