• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games You've Beaten in November

Gamegeneral

It was a pretty good month for me.

I beat:

Mario Odyssee,
Wolfenstein: TNC
Dark Messiah: Might and Magic
Nier: Automata.

BANGS

Banned
I beat the campaign of Battlefront 2. That's it for new games, but I did replay both sonic adventures...

Oh man, Dota's new patch has seriously impeded my progress...

Still slowly progressing thru Trails in the Sky SC and Persona 4, though Pokemon Ultra Sun has probably stopped any progress in those for a bit. Hoping I'll have at least Persona 4 done by New Years, and definitely will finish Ultra Sun by then.

I think all I've actually finished this month is Pony Island (which is like a 2 hour game) and MAYBE Pokemon Sun, if you consider moving on from it as finishing it (I beat the campaign many months ago but still would play it every so often)

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Battlefront 2
Call of Duty WW2
Uncharted the Lost Legacy
Assassin's Creed Origins
Aragmi

Ocirus

How did you find Battle Chasers Night War? It's in my backlog, actually.

It's pretty amazing. It hit all the right notes for me at just the right time (after getting sick of the BS of Destiny 2.)

It has some really great characters to attach to (THE HUGE METAL GOLEM IS A TANK-HEALER. COME ON!) The world is crafted well and has a good variety of environments, enemies, and themes. There's fishing. They've improved the game several times after launch with meaningful updates - ranging from bug fixes, tech improvements such as a higher framerate for PS4 Pro, and lots of balancing for XP, character abilities, and loot stats.

But overall the best thing I can say is that it's a visual style that is very unique to Joe Madureira, the same comic artist who created the old '90s Battle Chasers comics and more recently the beautiful Darksiders games. If you enjoy the art direction of Darksiders and understand that Battle Chasers is a meaty turn-based RPG then you should look into it. It also launched at a measly $30. I kinda feel dirty that the game is so cheap.

kunonabi

[PS4]Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
[PS4]Murdered: Soul Suspect

Kind of a busy month so I didn't get much done. I did make a pretty good dent into Culdcept: Revolt though.

lakester

Neo Member
PS4
Resident Evil 7

PC
Sine Mora EX
Oddworld: New'n'Tasty

I've started Fallout 4 (on PS4) earlier this month....planning to finish it in a week or less from now

Chakan

Hollow Knight (Amazing!) - PC
Call of Duty: WW2 (average) - PS4
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (good) - PC
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (excellent) - PC

Sojiro

Beat Mario Odyssey and 100% it.
Finished Metroid Samus Returns remake.
Didn't quite get Golf Story beaten...but I should in December!

Pantz

I beat
Call of Duty WWII on Xbox One X
School Girl/Zombie Hunter on Playstation 4 Pro

and i started on like 50 games.

fe17

Neo Member
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West PC
A lot of fun. Gameplay, plot, characters, all very solid.

Half-Life: Blue Shift PC
Played the original for the first time in October and loved it. This was more of the same, you just play the role of a security guard.

Half-Life: Opposing Force PC
Again, more of the same. A few different textures here and there though. In this one you play the role of a US Marine.

Outlast PC
I don't get scared too easily, so I didn't need the Outlast diapers fortunately. Still, the atmosphere was really something and I appreciate, if a game manages to scare you without jumpscares. It got a bit repetitive by the end but one of the best horror games out there.

Outlast: Whistleblower PC
More of the same, with a few very interesting characters. Liked it. Playing both of these games make me think that Outlast 2 might be a drag, as its supposed to be twice as long as the first game.

---

I've only beaten PC games it looks like. I've started Child of Light, Bound and Sunset Overdrive on consoles but ended up uninterested and stopped playing.

This month, I'll try to beat Persona 4: Golden, Trackmania Turbo's campaign and The Turing Test.

Top Bottom