• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameSpot: DS tops 3 million units sold worldwide

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Goddamn people, the point is that Gamespot is comparing DS sold numbers to PSP shipped numbers. Bad, Bad reporting.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
sorry, i was stuck in my own little bubble here in Japan.

Just to recap - PSP at 1.2 million, DS at 2.x ?

What are the US sales figures?

I know they've shipped 3 million apparently, but there must be stock everywhere in the US too. There certainly is here at last.

I guess we are just waiting for the big game to come along that'll drive the sales up (any word of GT4M, WE8 ?)
"Goddamn people, the point is that Gamespot is comparing DS sold numbers to PSP shipped numbers. Bad, Bad reporting."

and getting the sales figures wrong!

nitewulf

Shaheed79 said:
I don't know what is more satisfying the DS being successful against the wish of many haters or the fact that Nintendogz will be just as huge in the west as it is in the East.
how is this satisfying exactly? the damn thing isnt even a game. it is insanely cute, yes...but not a game.
have you heard of ridge racer by the way? its a game.

Unison

Here's how they addressed the Anti-DS bias in their mailbag section:

Link

Q:With all due respect, you have a number of users that are at a breaking point regarding your lack of coverage of the DS. We've been brushed off by your moderators repeatedly and simply told that Gamespot chooses how to review and what to review by traffic (i.e. number of users interested in that game). We simply do not agree with this. If this is the case, so be it. But we want to hear it from you. We want you to tell us that even the crappiest PSP games deserve video reviews because the interest in them was high, while the highly anticipated DS games like Yoshi's Touch and Go do not receive the same treatment.

You truly do influence the gaming world on an enormous level. By not updating the DS page and giving a lot more coverage to the PSP, you are essentially becoming a marketing tool for Sony. You are hurting Nintendo and their new handheld console. If your goal is to be 100% objective and report ALL games and systems equally then that is what we want to see. If your goal is to cater to the fan base of systems that receive the most site hits, please tell us that from the horse's mouth.

I have contributed financially to this site for a couple of years now. I'm sure none of you would notice or care if I took my money elsewhere, but that is what I feel it is coming to. You are the BEST gaming site out there, but this issue is a huge one. It's a matter of principal and fairness. I'm not a fanboy. Please take my concerns seriously. I and the rest of the DS supporters who feel this way would appreciate your words on this matter. Thank you.
Aaron White

A: Our own Greg Kasavin handles this business to close out this week's episode. Take it away, Greg.

"Thank you for expressing your concerns civilly. From the moment the DS and the PSP were announced, there has been a lot of talk about how the systems would compare. GameSpot launched both its Nintendo DS and its Sony PSP platform pages on the same day and at the same time, almost a year ago at the 2004 Electronic Entertainment Expo. We remain committed to providing our audience with comprehensive coverage of both platforms.

With that said, yes, we've been covering the PSP a lot more lately. This is no accident. At the same time, to suggest that we're only doing this because our PSP coverage generates more traffic on average--which, incidentally, it does--is an oversimplification.

We're editors; our responsibility, in fact, is not to cover all games and systems equally. On the contrary, it's to be strategically selective with our coverage. Our audience expects us to cover games to the extent that the coverage is warranted. That is, we are expected to make a bigger deal out of those games that we consider to be a bigger deal. Don't mistake the editorial process as a departure from fairness. We aim to be consistently fair in our coverage, and because our staff consists entirely of multiplatform gamers with no vested interest in the success of any gaming platform, I believe that we are.

While we were excited about the launch of the Nintendo DS and covered it extensively, we saw more potential in the launch of the PSP. First and foremost, there were many more games to cover (to say nothing of their quality). Furthermore, we discovered that we can make our video content playable on the PSP, which we can't do with the DS--our desire to produce video reviews of every PSP launch title was partly motivated by that fact, because we want our video content to be as accessible and as versatile as possible, and we want to make the most of an important event in gaming.

With that said, I'm sorry we didn't have a video review for Yoshi's Touch & Go ready in a timely fashion. It's ready now, and I won't make excuses for its lateness--nor will I apologize for any other aspect of our coverage of either the Nintendo DS or the Sony PSP. Thanks for writing. -- G.K."

So, you see, the editorial process isn't about FAIRNESS at all. It's about how the audience EXPECTS them to present facts. :lol :lol :lol

Kon Tiki

Banned
With that said, yes, we've been covering the PSP a lot more lately. This is no accident. At the same time, to suggest that we're only doing this because our PSP coverage generates more traffic on average--which, incidentally, it does--is an oversimplification.

So controversial news gathers more hits. Thanks, Greg.

Donnie

Greg Kasavin

While we were excited about the launch of the Nintendo DS and covered it extensively, we saw more potential in the launch of the PSP

But 'saw more potential' is just another way of saying you like PSP more. Which would be fine if you didn't base your coverage on that preference. However as you just said you do, in which case how can you call that unbiased coverage? The very fact that you get more hits for PSP related info should already tell you something about your site when you consider how much bigger DS's user base is.

BTW could you explain to me why you and your fellow staff members at GameSpot persist in comparing sold DS numbers to shipped PSP numbers?

Che

Banned
Bacon said:
On the subject of Gamespot's journalistic integrity, do you think the fact that the editor of Gamespot was born in communist Russia has any effect on his view of Western corperations and games in general?

I don't understand. What "communist Russia" got to do with a person's integrity? Have you somehow connected communism with dishonesty or something? I'm not defending gamespot here it's just that your post seems ignorant and kasavin's responce justified.

So, this isn't a Game Informer-like level of "wtf"-style infamy going down here yet, right? I'm just waiting for that to start. :lol

Unison

captmcblack said:
So, this isn't a Game Informer-like level of "wtf"-style infamy going down here yet, right? I'm just waiting for that to start. :lol

I dunno... I'd say it's worse... At least Game Informer admits they try to guess how the market will react to a game and factor that into the rating. Gamespot still is pretending to be unbiased.

Now, I don't want to make "bias" sound like a curse word. Obviously, it's not illegal to have an opinion. I certainly have mine... The problem is that these people are journalists that purport to cover the industry without one.

I guess the lesson here is that you have to take what they say with a huge grain of salt.

kasavin

Society said:
So controversial news gathers more hits. Thanks, Greg.

You took a couple of sentences of mine out of context, and then misinterpreted them. Thanks, Society.

I wrote that response right around the time of the PSP launch. Are you're saying it was unjustified to cover the PSP launch extensively? Or are you saying we should have adopted an eye-for-an-eye style of policy with respect to the PSP and DS, where we should never permit there to be more coverage of one system or the other? If it's the latter, then why stop at those two systems? Should we be covering the N-Gage and the Gizmondo as much as the PSP and the DS?

If you or any of you have suggestions or criticisms of GameSpot, its content, or its editorial standards, I invite you to email me at greg@gamespot.com and share your thoughts with me, and in turn, I will take them seriously.

As for the news story, we amended the facts and quickly issued a public apology, as many of you noticed.

Unison

I don't think this is a question of you taking us seriously... it's one of us taking your site seriously. :lol

Meier

I've got a PSP and don't have any interest in getting a DS at all, but I do remain a fan of Nintendo's and I can't help but feel their machine is getting dicked over repeatedly by the US press. It's a shame really -- not that Gamespot was necessarily at fault here, particularly if it was a misrepresentation by Nintendo UK, but they (and others) are definitely guilty of painting a rosier picture for the PSP while giving the DS the short end of the stick.

Kon Tiki

Banned
kasavin said:
Or are you saying we should have adopted an eye-for-an-eye style of policy with respect to the PSP and DS, where we should never permit there to be more coverage of one system or the other? If it's the latter, then why stop at those two systems? Should we be covering the N-Gage and the Gizmondo as much as the PSP and the DS?

That would be a good example of an unbiased media source, in theory. I mean it is not for you to decide what the gamers want, but to provide an unbiased report on the video game industry. You posted a Sony article on their financials without mentioning Nintendo, why can you not post an article on Nintendo's success in the hand held market without mentioning PSP?

I am not suggesting N-Gage and Gizmondo cover stories, just news coverage and reviews, in the case of Gizmondo a simple link to the Gizmondo section (http://www.gamespot.com/gizmondo/) would be a good start.

Oogami

Banned
I've said what I noticed about Gamespot a few months ago, but no one listened to me it seemed, so I'll say this again:

Everytime a new Sony system launches, you can expect Gamespot to give all attention to it but ignore and badmouth everything else. That's why I suspect Gamespot do receive moneyhat from Sony, just to hurt the competition and max Sony sales potential as much as possible.

I.E. At the PS2 launch, around the same time they gave Shenmue only a 6.8 and Zelda: Majora's Mask a 8.2. And at the PSP launch, they gave Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat a 7 and a 7.2 to Yoshi's Touch and Go and the same to Wario Ware: Touched. :eek:

Looking back the majority of us can agree that they're all excellent games and deserve much better scores. But many gamers in the world(I was one of them) trusted Gamespot so we just thought they're bad games and ignored them, so a lot of these great games bombed hard, and even tragically some series like Shenmue and Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat singlehandedly destroyed by the corrupted Gamespot. :(

After so many years of gaming and seeing so many gaming sites, even a Sony fan like me can see that Gamespot is obviously a Sony fanboy central. Once the best gaming site imo is no more, all is left is the biased previews and reviews, shady and flatout wrong news report, all just in favor of Sony because they worship them. I see Gamespot only getting worse and worse over the years so I just have to rant. And as a Sony fan I'm not happy, because now all I get are overrated PS2/PSP games that I regretted buying, plus missing out a lot of good games on the other side of gaming. And reading this thread is just another sad day in the journalism of the gaming industry. :(

Oogami

Banned
Meier said:
I've got a PSP and don't have any interest in getting a DS at all, but I do remain a fan of Nintendo's and I can't help but feel their machine is getting dicked over repeatedly by the US press. It's a shame really -- not that Gamespot was necessarily at fault here, particularly if it was a misrepresentation by Nintendo UK, but they (and others) are definitely guilty of painting a rosier picture for the PSP while giving the DS the short end of the stick.

Agree totally. The more they keep arguing how they're unbiased is so funny. :lol

The bias and fanboyism are clear as day.

I mean it is not for you to decide what the gamers want, but to provide an unbiased report on the video game industry. You posted a Sony article on their financials without mentioning Nintendo, why can you not post an article on Nintendo's success in the hand held market without mentioning PSP?

Exactly. Reading gaming news in the interent and gaming mags, PSP articles all make me think the DS doesn't exist, while reading a DS article seem like I'm actually reading a PSP article. :\

Game journalism are just horrible these days.

Meier said:
i think it's just that the hardcore gamer hearts inside the gaming media wants the PSP to be #1 and will stop at nothing to accomplish their goal...

M3wThr33

Banned
Is there any way to calculate the tie ratio for the DS when INCLUDING GBA GAMES TOO!? Jesus, that pisses me off. A lot of people bought the DS as their first GBA player. I'm sure that's a large portion of sales.

Edit:
Having just read Kasavin's response, I have to laugh a little inside. You've admitted a PSP-slant.

I think Greg is one of the best reviewers in the industry, but that was piss poor reporting full of biases and journalistic slant. I'll remind myself never to read news reports from GS again.

GameSpot said:
(ERRATA: A press release issued today by Nintendo UK stated an erroneous worldwide DS sales figure of three million-plus units. GameSpot has since corrected the figure with updated figures from Nintendo of America. GameSpot regrets the error.)

Oh Gamespot is not going to get away with this one, they've been screwing up for a while now, its like they have a hidden agenda against anything Nintendo related, Its quite possible the whole staff is on Sony's payroll. They have deliberately avoided getting in trouble with huge Nintendo releases so they try to sweep things under the carpet but you can still smell BS in there.

GS and People like Matt-IGN with community college degrees shouldn't be allowed anywhere near good constructive journalism.

Its absolutely ridiculous to compare the amount of Nintendo DS hardware sold to PSPs shipped amount.

hey we know you like the PSP more even though Nintendo's shitty two face handheld is kicking your high end gadget's ass but stop but you don't have to shove your love for the PSP under the throat of your readers.

PkunkFury

GameSpot said:
(ERRATA: A press release issued today by Nintendo UK stated an erroneous worldwide DS sales figure of three million-plus units. GameSpot has since corrected the figure with updated figures from Nintendo of America. GameSpot regrets the error, however they do not regret purchasing their Sony PSPs, which, by the way, have shipped an amazing 3 million units.)

:/

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Gamespot did not help the dreamcast, that's for sure. It's a shame considering how good it was. History repeats with their ugly DS coverage. What can we do about it?

Unison

I guess there's nothing *to* be done about it exactly... It's really just demonstrative of the sorry state of game "journalism" in general. I mean this is an exceptionally dubious case, to be sure, but it's not exactly shocking so much as it's disheartening.

There are no laws that say Gamespot has to be a reputable organization, but there are similarly no laws that say we have to regard them as one. Clearly, beyond a doubt, there is a bias there, so you have to do what you would do with any news source and filter the information they provide to you through your knowledge of that bias.

It would be better if they didn't continue to act unbiased though... I get the impression they judge NINTENDO and not the game in question in many of their reviews of Nintendo's games, attacking the design philosophies of the company as much as the content of the software that's supposed to be under scrutiny, and it's certainly reflected in their review scores (as I pointed out, there are something like a dozen cell phone games in the last 6 months that have scored higher than ANY DS game... and I don't even need to bring up the PSP scores!).

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a fanboy. Plenty of posters on this board that I respect fess up to being fanboys. It's when people blatantly lie about their biases under the guise of objectivity that I have to roll my eyes at them and start questioning what it is they're really trying to say...

PkunkFury

Meier said:

It's true, there isn't anywhere a genuine fan of the DS can go to read good news or a solid review that isn't full of whining and bitching about why the hardware itself shouldn't exist and what should've been changed before releasing it. Really, I don't understand. The japanese audience is gobbling this machine up and the press over there love it. Here we have to go to (shudder) Nintendo Power or the like to read input on a new game that doesn't compare it to the PSP in some asanine way.

Yet people here are still buying the DS, and they are buying it at around the same rate they are purchasing the PSP. This'll fluctuate for awhile, and eventually PSP may catch up, but there is still a large population of people who willingly purchased a DS despite the onslaught of negative press, and every place they go for news and reviews treats them like they're idiots.

And it's no wonder Gamespot isn't getting much traffic for their DS stuff. If you don't want to be mocked for spending money on the damn thing, you have to avoid their site. Not that they should inflate scores on sub par games or anything, but they could be a little more open minded and a lot less offensive.

I don't even own a DS, but I've seen the coverage,

and also the review of jungle Beat was bollocks

Unison

PkunkFury said:
It's true, there isn't anywhere a genuine fan of the DS can go to read good news or a solid review that isn't full of whining and bitching about why the hardware itself shouldn't exist and what should've been changed before releasing it. Really, I don't understand. The japanese audience is gobbling this machine up and the press over there love it. Here we have to go to (shudder) Nintendo Power or the like to here input on a new game that doesn't compare it to the PSP in some asanine way.

I agree with your entire post, but this is especially true. It's no wonder there's so much DS hate on GAF when literally every major review site is guilty of the behavior you're describing. The gaming media simply feels the PSP is better than the DS, which is sort of comprehendable, but that still doesn't really excuse the sort of anti-DS sentiment we see in sections of magazines or websites that are devoted Exclusively to the system. It's certainly gone a long way toward making me actively Distrust reviewers.

Oogami

Banned
Yeah people always complaining how Nintendo not giving what we want and shoving down what they want down our throats should stop and think for a minute: It's more like the ones who are really shoving down what they want into our throats are the gaming journalists. They're the one who think they know what we want and what we should play. :\

Matt IGN CUBE for instance. He constantly brings up how Nintendo is stupid for not giving us a SSBM sequel for the Gamecube. He thinks he knows what everyone wants. Umm guess again. A lot of people want Nintendo to save the sequel for the Revolution launch actually and not releasing it every other years. People don't want them to release the same old sequel every year like EA, Koei, Capcom, etc. That's why Nintendo is so treasured like no others. You think a company who never gives what the fans want would have millions and millions of fans around the world?

As for Gamespot and all other journalists thinking of course everyone wants a PSP over a DS, think again. I, and a few friends who are PS2 fans are all not getting a PSP any time soon. We're interested, but still waiting for it to become cheaper. And we all have a DS since launch and are all satisfied about it. Think about that.

heidern

The success in the UK follows in the wake of exceptional sales in the US and Japan where over 3 million Nintendo DS units have been sold worldwide since launch.

This is the line from the press release. Now granted it is faulty in mentioning worldwide in the same sentence as US and Japan. But still, they're supposed to be fucking journalists, a bit of reading comprehension would not go amiss. Nope, GSpot is a biased piece of shit. Hey GSpot guys, why don't you run a story saying that the DS has shipped 6M to the 2.97M of the PSP? Or why don't you run a story saying how the DS has been outselling the psp weekly recently and this week outsold the PSP 3:1 extending the massive lead it already had? Oh what am I saying, before you go into that, get your team some reading lessons first.

PkunkFury

Unison said:
I agree with your entire post, but this is especially true. It's no wonder there's so much DS hate on GAF when literally every major review site is guilty of the behavior you're describing. The gaming media simply feels the PSP is better than the DS, which is sort of comprehendable, but that still doesn't really excuse the sort of anti-DS sentiment we see in sections of magazines or websites that are devoted Exclusively to the system. It's certainly gone a long way toward making me actively Distrust reviewers.

Exactly. Hell I agree with them that the PSP is a better machine, and it deserves just about all the praise it's been receiving, but that's no reason to belittle a separate machine for taking an entirely different approach. There is room for both of these handhelds; I know I'll own both of them by Christmas, and I'm cheap. There should be room for both of them in the press as well.

What really gets me is the disparity between DS coverage here and DS coverage in Japan. I wasn't interested in the DS until I read about Meteos and Kirby, and now Nintendogs is also on my watch list. These three games were revered in Japanese magazines and the Japanese GAF population has gone crazy over the latter two. If Gamespot, IGN and the likes sweep these under the rug as well when they arrive stateside, I really won’t know what to think.

PkunkFury

Oogami said:
Matt IGN CUBE for instance. He constantly brings up how Nintendo is stupid for not giving us a SSBM sequel for the Gamecube. He thinks he knows what everyone wants. Umm guess again. A lot of people want Nintendo to save the sequel for the Revolution launch actually and not releasing it every other years. People don't want them to release the same old sequel every year like EA, Koei, Capcom, etc. That's why Nintendo is so treasured like no others. You think a company who never gives what the fans want would have millions and millions of fans around the world?

Matt's even worse. I stopped reading IGN Cube years ago. His insistance on how Nintendo should be run exceeds his demand for certain games, and takes the form of trashy ideas for characters and plotline within the games themsleves. The stuff he's insisted Nintendo HAS to do with Zelda is atrocious. I even read he got Tingle booted from the new Zelda game in another thread here. WTF? Thanks for saving us from a bit of humor, or does it hurt you when a company pokes fun at their fans now and then?

I love it when companies don't give me what I think I want, because when it turns out they were right, the surprise makes the game that much more fun. Never in my life would I have asked for a side scroller that controlled with Bongos, but I'll be damned if this isn't the most fun I've had with a game since Katamari. And speaking of, I would absolutely have rejected the idea of a game about an alien rolling up trash were it proposed to me, but oh gee, I was wrong and the game's awesome. I never wanted Zelda to be cel shaded, after playing Widnwaker, the new graphics hurt my eyes. Really, I see no benefit in telling game companies how to do their jobs.

kasavin said:
You took a couple of sentences of mine out of context, and then misinterpreted them. Thanks, Society.

I wrote that response right around the time of the PSP launch. Are you're saying it was unjustified to cover the PSP launch extensively? Or are you saying we should have adopted an eye-for-an-eye style of policy with respect to the PSP and DS, where we should never permit there to be more coverage of one system or the other? If it's the latter, then why stop at those two systems? Should we be covering the N-Gage and the Gizmondo as much as the PSP and the DS?

If you or any of you have suggestions or criticisms of GameSpot, its content, or its editorial standards, I invite you to email me at greg@gamespot.com and share your thoughts with me, and in turn, I will take them seriously.

As for the news story, we amended the facts and quickly issued a public apology, as many of you noticed.

Greg,

I'm not entirely enthralled by the "we find PSP to have more potential" comments (I'm paraphrasing). But I'm glad you're listening to readers.

You're making a lot of sense here, glad to see you've been responding overnight. An 'Eye for an Eye' approach wouldn't work, you're probably right. If there's simply more PSP content that you have access to, that's cool. And you want video reviews to be played on actual PSPs, that's cool too. The only problem I have is one that others have mentioned. In what would be positive news for Nintendo DS, PSP is always mentioned as some kind of caveat -- and it does come off as anti-nintendo / damage control. I'm not saying it is, but I hope you can understand why people here have posted feeling that way. People know Sony and the PSP exist; any prospective DS owners likely considered this factor when buying a DS and did so anyway. If they wanted PSP coverage, they'd likely go to that area of your site. As for the article itself, it did seem like spin at first: Numbers were wrong (possibly not GS' fault! Sounds like Nintendo UK being rubbish as usual). In 3/4 months DS has amassed 5mil sales and has a 5 month jump on PSP in Europe. PSP is enjoying some success in Korea and other countries - perhaps you meant Asia when you talked of it's launch in Japan, or otherwise Europe won't be it's third region entry either. I hope you can forgive people for feeling it doesn't seem anything like hot on it's heels.

My only request is that you give DS a fair cop. Clearly lots of gamers are interested in it, those who do and do not own it, and feel it has damn near infinite potential.

Anyway, it's good to see you'll change things and are willing to accept feedback without getting too abusive / defensive. I may pick up a sub for your E3 coverage yet...

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
M3wThr33 said:
Is there any way to calculate the tie ratio for the DS when INCLUDING GBA GAMES TOO!? Jesus, that pisses me off. A lot of people bought the DS as their first GBA player. I'm sure that's a large portion of sales..

this is hardly scientific.. but I bought a DS.. I have 4 DS games, and about 10 GBA games. First GBA ever.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
M3wThr33 said:
A lot of people bought the DS as their first GBA player. I'm sure that's a large portion of sales.

You make it sound like they had no interest in the DS games and that they were only concerned with the GBA games and I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt that. If someone only wanted to play GBA games they would have just bought a GBASP for half the price of a DS. People bought the DS to play DS games. What you are saying is akin to saying "people bought the PS2 as their first PSX player". I mean come on. Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure that backwards compatability helped spur sales but there is no way people are going to shell out $150 to buy a system when they can just get what they want out of an $80 system.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
"we find PSP to have more potential". So the biased coverage towards the DS.
Gamestop, stop playing god and start playing DS games. You'll soon figure out the potential it has.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
We're editors; our responsibility, in fact, is not to cover all games and systems equally. On the contrary, it's to be strategically selective with our coverage. Our audience expects us to cover games to the extent that the coverage is warranted. That is, we are expected to make a bigger deal out of those games that we consider to be a bigger deal. Don't mistake the editorial process as a departure from fairness. We aim to be consistently fair in our coverage, and because our staff consists entirely of multiplatform gamers with no vested interest in the success of any gaming platform, I believe that we are.
Incredible...

GameSpot's new motto: Fair & Balanced

:lol

Matt got Tingle kicked out of the new Zelda? That's hillarious. It'd be like Harry Knowles getting Lucas to cut Jar-Jar. Now that's *power*.

Mihail

Banned
You guys are under the wrong impression that EGM, GameSpot, IGN, etc. are video game "journalists" when they are no such thing. Journalism and news organizations are about informing the people for their own good (which is why Fox News doesn't qualify either). The mentioned video game institutions are mainly about entertainment and riding on what's already popular.

Now, there's nothing wrong with that -- people have to make money. But just don't complain about them being "biased." They're entertainment companies and they go where the money is.

Unison

Mihail said:
You guys are under the wrong impression that EGM, GameSpot, IGN, etc. are video game "journalists" when they are no such thing. Journalism and news organizations are about informing the people for their own good (which is why Fox News doesn't qualify either). The mentioned video game institutions are mainly about entertainment and riding on what's already popular.

Now, there's nothing wrong with that -- people have to make money. But just don't complain about them being "biased." They're entertainment companies and they go where the money is.

Do you honestly think this is how Gamespot or IGN present themselves to their readers? They clearly present themselves as journalists. All you have to do is read that mailbag letter response to see that!

Top Bottom