• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop has Gamecube Adapter for Wii U: $19.99 - Ships by 12/15 (Online Only)

Thank you Based God.

based-jesus.jpg

Nibiru

Banned
Glad that the discontinuation rumor is finally disproven.

I don't think we know that at all. Here in Canada this thing isn't even listed on the ebgames/gamestop website much less in stock.

These might just be among the last ones left.

Ceezsa

Yes got one. Hope it doesn't get cancelled. Walmart cancelled my villager and Marth Amiibos in store pickup orders. Funny thing is I already have enough for 8 player smash.

2 Wii U Pro Controllers
2 Wii Remotes with Classic
Wii U Tablet
3DS with Smash
2 Wii Remotes with Nunchuk

Soon I will be able to use my wave bird controller again and all the crappy 3rd Gamecube controllers I still have laying around.

The1Ski

I never would have predicted that years after selling all four of my gamecube controllers, I would regret it.

Sadness becomes me.

Necrovex

Bought one for a friend for X-mas. I would have gotten one for myself if I wasn't leaving the country by the end of next month. Sweet find, OP!

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm, dilemma... Do I buy one and pay $15 (!) for shipping to Canada, or do I keep hoping it'll be back in stock here at a reasonable price one day...

Nintendo, why can't you just be transparent and say if there will be more shipments or not!?

Got 2, one from my sister for Christmas, and one to replace the one she paid $150 for last night on Amazon...wow these scalpers mean business.

I tried ordering it from my phone and it kept refreshing to the payment page so I grabbed a computer.

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.

PKGaming

Banned
Just ordered mine. But just watch, once Dec 15th rolls around, I'll get an email saying "Sorry, we had to change your delivery date to March 26th" or something like when I pre-ordered the damn thing on Amazon...

Maxim726X

I don't think we know that at all. Here in Canada this thing isn't even listed on the ebgames/gamestop website much less in stock.

These might just be among the last ones left.

Exactly.

Until I see these in stock at other sellers, I will remain skeptical. Get yours now, if you want one.

Top Bottom