• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop's giving away $5 XBL Codes

You somehow get it to work without facebook prompting a login?
Unfortunately no. You have to create a dummy account for more codes. Use guerrillamail for an email address and TextNow for a number.

You can but each generation takes 15 days. :/

But I used two different numbers twice today. So that netted me $20.
Ah, gotcha. Free cash is free cash nonetheless lol.

Yes unfortunately it keeps going to facebook everytime I put in an e-mail and click claim my code.
Yeah fam, you need a facebook account for this. We're making random ones.

FrsDvl

TextNow doesn't seem to be doing it for me, i texted the number and recieved a text just fine, but facebook's text message doesn't seem to come through.

Eh, I survived the Netflix 1-month code onslaught that gave me years of free Gold.

So, how exactly bad is Halo 4?

Not worth free money

use guerrillamail to make an account

if facebook tells you to input a phone number just use your textnow number to get a fb account and then proceed to make $$$$$$

I keep getting "please enter a valid email" when I use guerrillamail. I've hit the daily limit for hotmail :(

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I have nothing on my CC despite now having $30 in MS bucks and it won't let me buy anything.

These kinds of things, plus the age of all the Facebook games, makes me wonder what percentage of FB accounts are straight up duplicate/fakes.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Dammit I only wanted 10 bucks to buy xbl 1 month gold to redeem AE for when I get another 360 but they force you to purchase with a credit card on the site. What kinda shit is that?

I took my 5 and called it a day.

Damn guys, I don't like supporting MS as much as the next guy but at least give some money back to these devs.

I feel guilty for free stuff.

AlexBasch

Damn guys, I don't like supporting MS as much as the next guy but at least give some money back to these devs.

Buying a shitload of Rock Band DLC entitles me to free shit forever.

I honestly don't know if I'm joking.

Silky

Banned

Gamestop bought a million worth of $5 codes. This is GSs money iirc

At any rate I can finally buy Revengeance without giving Konami one red cent

SirKhalid

Oh, it's working on my account if I changed it to en-US, I waste 2 code on my US account. I have 10 US on it. Now on my main I have 50 CAD that I just bought a few days ago and 5 US.

Top Bottom