• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers' E3 Schedule has a boat load of game demos, also teases stuff.

V_Ben

Banned
http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/liveschedule_fullsize.html

Some pretty cool stuff in there, along with some hints at what's going to be revealed.

Monday, June 6

9:00AM PDT
E3 All Access Live Kickoff!
Live on Spike TV and GameTrailers.com
GTTV counts down to E3 with the exclusive first look at NINJA GAIDEN 3, THQ’s Danny Bilson presents the first-ever footage from SAINTS ROW 3, Xbox’s Phil Spencer reveals the SUMMER OR ARCADE lineup for Xbox Live, and Bethesda presents the first live demo of PREY 2.

9:30AM PDT
Xbox 360: The Future Revealed
Commercial Free on SpikeTV and GameTrailers.com
GEARS OF WAR 3, FORZA 4, STAR WARS for Kinect and more surprises, live from Galen Center in Los Angeles.

11:00AM PDT
Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Batman and Bioshock
Live on Spike TV and GameTrailers.com
Do not miss 90 minutes of wall-to-wall world exclusive first looks at the biggest games of E3. Ken Levine premieres new footage from BIOSHOCK INFINITE and Todd Howard shows the first gameplay demo of THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM. Plus, the first-ever live demo of BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY with Sefton Hill from Rocksteady and a live gameplay demo of MODERN WARFARE 3 with Glen Schofield and Robert Bowling. Also don’t miss world premiere footage from PROTOTYPE 2, the premiere of the E3 trailer for RESISTANCE 3 from Sony, and other guests who will share big game news and surprise demos.

12:30PM PDT
Gamechangers: EA 2011 Preview
Commercial Free on SpikeTV and GameTrailers.com
BATTLEFIELD 3, MASS EFFECT 3, NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN, SSX, MADDEN NFL 12, FIFA 12 and more! Electronic Arts premieres its future games line-up live from E3 in Los Angeles.
1:30PM PDT

Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3 And More
Streaming Live on GameTrailers.com
GTTV breaks down the EA showcase and David Jaffe joins us on set to world premiere TWISTED METAL’s E3 demo, plus the exclusive first trailer for GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTORS. Then, you still want more MASS EFFECT 3? Casey Hudson is back for another exclusive demo. We catch up with TED PRICE from Insomniac Games and count down to the Ubisoft E3 briefing.

2:30PM PDT
Ubisoft 2011 E3 Briefing
Live coverage of the 2011 Ubisoft briefing with world premieres of ASSASSINS’ CREED: REVELATIONS, GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER and more surprise announcements and reveals.

3:45PM PDT
Peter Moore, Don Mattrick, Hitman: Absolution, Darkness II, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution
After Ubisoft, we’re back in our studio with a ton of surprise guests and demos. EA Sports’ Peter Moore joins us to discuss the state of the sports gaming business, and Geoff interviews Xbox’s Don Mattrick about the company’s big E3 announcements. Plus world premiere demos of THE DARKNESS II, DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION, and the world gameplay premiere of HITMAN: ABSOLUTION.

5:00PM PDT
Sony E3 2011 Press Conference
Jack Tretton and PlayStation unveil the future LIVE with can’t miss demos of UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE’S DECEPTION and RESISTANCE 3, plus breaking news on the NGP handheld system and more surprises.

6:30PM PDT
Rage and Day 1 Wrap Up
Reaction to the Sony press conference plus Tim Willits from id joins us for the world premiere of the E3 demo for RAGE from id.

Tuesday, June 7

8:30AM PDT
Battlefield 3 And Jack Tretton
We’re back live with the first details on BATTLEFIELD 3’s multiplayer mode with Patrick Bach. Then Jack Tretton joins Geoff live to discuss Sony’s E3 news and we count down to Nintendo’s 2011 E3 Media Briefing.

9:00AM PDT
Nintendo E3 Press Conference
A can’t miss event! Reggie Fils-Aime, Satoru Iwata and others announces the first details about the successor to the Wii at its 2011 Media Briefing. Plus, the latest on the 3DS and Nintendo Wii.

10:00AM PDT
Assassins Creed, John Riccitiello, Naughty Dog and Hulk Hogan
The briefings are over but the exclusives just keep coming! Back at our live stage, Ubisoft world premieres the multiplayer mode of ASSASSINS’ CREED REVELATIONS and EA CEO John Riccitiello joins Geoff for a live interview. Plus, Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra from Naughty Dog stop by to discuss UNCHARTED 3, Hulk Hogan joins us live on set, and more surprises.

Reggie, Zelda, NGP and More
The big man Reggie Fils-Aime meets up with Geoff – and this time it’s live! You don’t want to miss this interview. Plus, the first ever demo of THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD. Sony stops by with the NGP and some of the just-announced games for the system. Plus, more surprise demos we can’t talk about yet and game designer Michel Ancel brings by an exclusive new look at RAYMAN: ORIGINS.

12:00PM PDT
The Bonus Round Live!
Yep, it’s our first LIVE Bonus Round ever. Join Geoff, N’Gai Croal, Stephen Totilo from Kotaku, and Jeff Gerstmann from Giant Bomb for a live Bonus Round to discussion Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft at E3 2011. Who won the press conference war? Watch the debate!

1:00PM PDT
Driver, Need For Speed: The Run, Yves Guillemot, Starhawk and Ed Boon
We’re back live on our set and joined by Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot. In addition, see world premiere demos of DRIVER, NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN, STARHAWK, and ED BOON joins us to reveal a new Mortal Kombat fataility.

2:00PM PDT
Cliffy B, Street Fighter X Tekken, Journey, Frank Gibeau and More
Tune in for a first look at JOURNEY at E3, plus the first demo of STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN. EA games boss Frank Gibeau answers your questions, and Cliff Bleszinski from Epic takes your social media questions about GEARS OF WAR 3.

3:00PM PDT
Spider-Man, Michael Pachter, Bastion and More
Our E3 live coverage continues with the first live demo of SPIDER-MAN: EDGE OF TIME. Michael Pachter appears LIVE on our set to discuss his E3 predictions and what really happened. Super Giant Games visits us to discuss BASTION and more to be announced.

4:00PM PDT
Exclusive Surprise Demos, Star Wars Exclusive, Activision CEO and More
Our final hour of live coverage is loaded with surprises. STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC drops an exclusive new trailer, Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg answers Geoff’s questions, and we have a couple of top-secret demos we can’t tell you about just yet -- including some surprises for the PlayStation 3 that will be seen first right here!

Bolded some things according to interest, but there's a boatload of stuff there. Going to be a fun few days! Lock if unnecessary.

~Devil Trigger~ said:
cool

in terms of demoing games @ E3. Gamespot always does it best.

When/if Giant Bomb get round to getting their own E3 booth for demos and such, it's going to make for some very interesting shows. But yeah, at the moment, Gamespot do a fair job. (Still prefer podcast discussion mind, but that's by the by)

On the topic of GT, the GTTV pre-E3 show this week was some great stuff- a healthy mixture of CG trailers (unnecessary, but when they're as cool as Tomb Raider and Prey 2 who honestly minds?), new gameplay footage and some exciting games I honestly don't expect to see from that show (Soul Calibur V footage was a nice surprise, and Dark Souls still looks brilliant). GT do one thing well IMO: quality footage, and lots of it. I'll probably be glued to their website over the next week, it's such a useful resource for footage. Although YouTube replaced them as my livestream resource after last year.

Yes, definitely taking Tuesday off for sure!
Reggie, Zelda, NGP and More
The big man Reggie Fils-Aime meets up with Geoff – and this time it’s live! You don’t want to miss this interview. Plus, the first ever demo of THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD. Sony stops by with the NGP and some of the just-announced games for the system. Plus, more surprise demos we can’t talk about yet and game designer Michel Ancel brings by an exclusive new look at RAYMAN: ORIGINS.

12:00PM PDT
The Bonus Round Live!
Yep, it’s our first LIVE Bonus Round ever. Join Geoff, N’Gai Croal, Stephen Totilo from Kotaku, and Jeff Gerstmann from Giant Bomb for a live Bonus Round to discussion Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft at E3 2011. Who won the press conference war? Watch the debate!

Live Bonus Round is the most fantastic!

Kafel

Banned
I like how they talk about "first ever live demo" for Batman but only "live demo" for MW3.

I guess it confirms the usual MW moment during MS conf.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Kafel said:
I like how they talk about "first ever live demo" for Batman but only "live demo" for MW3.

I guess it confirms the usual MW moment during MS conf.

I think that's a given.

Fuzzy said:
Live Bonus Round without the Pach? Fuck that shit.

:P

I was gonna make a joke about "what, you'd miss out on the wonderful insights of Shane Satterfield?" when I saw the line-up. That's a preeeeety good line-up. Your hidden emoticon is warranted. :p

The Lamp

Dedication Through Light said:
Yes, definitely taking Tuesday off for sure!

Live Bonus Round is the most fantastic!

The first bonus round I might not punch myself in the face for listening to. N'Gai Croal and Totilo are all great gaming journalists. I'll even give Gerstmann credit. Best of all, it doesn't sound like Pachter's in there!

world premiere demos of DRIVER, NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN

Is EA really not going to demo The Run at their own conference or is this just referring to a separate demo? I thought that they'd want to make a big deal out of it running on Frostbite 2.0.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Gamespot demos > all.
Ign demos = LOL!

Is Nintendo really having a short 1 hour conference? They're revealing new hardware, they should take more time than that :(

Disappointed at the others being only slightly longer as well... I want them lengthy =/

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
StunandStab said:
Is Nintendo really having a short 1 hour conference? They're revealing new hardware, they should take more time than that :(

Disappointed at the others being only slightly longer as well... I want them lengthy =/

Last year was an hour as well.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Why do they mention Live Streaming for Microsoft, Ubisoft and EA's Conference but not for Sony and Nintendo?

BY2K said:
Why do they mention Live Streaming for Microsoft, Ubisoft and EA's Conference but not for Sony and Nintendo?

They mention that Sony and Nintendo's will also be livestreamed through GT. The major difference is that Sony and Nintendo's conferences won't be shown on SpikeTV like the MS and EA conferences.

BY2K

Membero Americo
SolidSnakex said:
They mention that Sony and Nintendo's will also be livestreamed through GT. The major difference is that Sony and Nintendo's conferences won't be shown on SpikeTV like the MS and EA conferences.

Where? I don't see it on the schedule.

EDIT:Nevermind, now it does.

Kagari said:
Last year was an hour as well.
Woah! Are you serious bro
gal I mean :p
? It felt more long than an hour. Guess that's what happens when you have an awesome E3 lol

So much shit happening next week. Can't wait to see Batman!

Shadowlink said:
Woah! Are you serious bro
gal I mean :p
? It felt more long than an hour. Guess that's what happens when you have an awesome E3 lol

So much shit happening next week. Can't wait to see Batman!

It definitely felt longer. It just feels to me like anything under 2 hours is getting on the short side... over 2 is getting a little long, though.

I have no memory of previous E3 conference runtimes to compare to, though. It was never something I paid much attention to.

Duffyside

Banned
Huh, if you want to know which games are going to be shown at which conference, this GT list seems to lay it out pretty plainly. Elder Scrolls and, more surprisingly, Batman before the Sony conference, but after the 360 one. That means both will be at Microsoft. Sony isn't going to show something that's been shown before.

Therefore, Battlefield 3 (duh) and Assassin's Creed (double-doi-duh) will be at Sony's conference.

Edit: And laughs. Ted Price AFTER the EA conference? Hm... with two Insomniac games already coming this year, I am doubting my own reasoning here.

duffyside said:
Huh, if you want to know which games are going to be shown at which conference, this GT list seems to lay it out pretty plainly. Elder Scrolls and, more surprisingly, Batman before the Sony conference, but after the 360 one. That means both will be at Microsoft. Sony isn't going to show something that's been shown before.

Therefore, Battlefield 3 (duh) and Assassin's Creed (double-doi-duh) will be at Sony's conference.

Edit: And laughs. Ted Price AFTER the EA conference? Hm... with two Insomniac games already coming this year, I am doubting my own reasoning here.

Your logic holds. Insomniac's working on a multiplatform title for EA. Wouldn't be surprised if they at least teased it.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
duffyside said:
Or maybe because the MS conference is in the morning and Skyrim/Batman is at neither conference. :p

Duffyside

Banned
chubigans said:
Or maybe because the MS conference is in the morning and Skyrim/Batman is at neither conference. :p
I guarantee Batman is at a conference. And I would say there's an 80% chance of Skyrim being at one too: game just looks so pretty, and Oblivion/Fallout 3 were huge hits.

chubigans said:

Batman's name was on the MS E3 invite, so it will likely be there. MS has also been working out deals for FO3 and NV, so Skyrim will likely be next.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
SolidSnakex said:
Batman's name was on the MS E3 invite, so it will likely be there. MS has also been working out deals for FO3 and NV, so Skyrim will likely be next.

That invite amounted to nothing.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Oh I know that Skyrim will have exclusive timed content again, but I don't know if MS is going to showcase multiplatform titles aside from MW3. That means less time for Kinect.

SykoTech

Nice, but I think I'll stick with GameSpot. GT has like the worst video player ever. I can deal with it here and there, but not all E3 long.

jett

D-Member
I remember their ZOMG TOP SECRET DEMOS WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT from last year. They were all games nobody gives a fuck about.

LQX

Checking my DVR there coverage on SpikeTV starts at like 12:30PM EST all the way up to 6PM.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
SolidSnakex said:
It was a fake?

It's a real pass, but it has no meaning. It was mentioned in the thread that MS told the marketing company to include characters/ideas that represented Xbox.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Kagari said:
It's a real pass, but it has no meaning. It was mentioned in the thread that MS told the marketing company to include characters/ideas that represented Xbox.

In other words, hype the fuck out of people. For nothing.

Rlan

So... this is at the same time AS the conferences? 9:00AM PDT Monday is the same time as the MS one. Seems a bit odd?

Top Bottom