• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Imports |OT| From a Faraway Land...

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
GAF needs more people posting mediocre images. Participate with me.

While doing inventory on my game shelf, I realized today that I have a ton of imported games and hardware. So, I'm going to post some of it. Join in if you would like:

- "Import" does not simply mean "From Japan". As long as it's an import for you, post it. Sometimes there are cool differences between the US and the PAL region cover-art.
- Please post your own real pictures. I'm not a good photographer myself so don't feel shy.
- BONUS POINTS: post pictures of the inserts or cool add-ons that came with the game.

I have several of CAVE's shmups across a few different platforms. Sadly, all of these games are import-only for us in the West, so I'm glad to own them.

Here are two shots of DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou, the last full-blown shmup made by CAVE and the final title in the DDP series.

t5WzLCS.jpg

2wj1AT2.jpg

And here's a shot of DoDonPachi (Saturn) and ESPGaluda (PS2). As with the game above, neither of these games got Western releases and were locked away in Japan. Both of these games are top-notch bullet hell shooters.

mPCXf57.jpg

Alright, I showed you mine. Please respond.

Top Bottom