• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears Of War 3 campaign trailer will be revealed on the May 28.

French

Banned
TheOddOne said:
I think he means that there will be too much focus on stuff we already know at the E3 show.

They didn't show a lot of the campaign, I wouldn't mind seeing a new demo on stage.

TheOddOne

French said:
They didn't show a lot of the campaign, I wouldn't mind seeing a new demo on stage.
Me too, but I can understand that people don't want some 10 minute demo showing instead of just focusing on the new stuff.

LQX

French said:
?

Kinect will be a waste of time, not Gears 3.
Well like TheOddOne said. With not much media so far on the campaign I was worried they would show it again at the MS conference. Rather they focus on new stuff or what we have not seen already. I'm still looking forward to it but I'm glad this is coming before E3.

Lingitiz

TheOddOne said:
Me too, but I can understand that people don't want some 10 minute demo showing instead of just focusing on the new stuff.
Pretty sure the structure will be a bit similar to the last few years. Big blowout of blockbuster games with Gears 3 campaign being the showpiece. Some XBL stuff and then moving onto the 10 kinect reveals.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Oh hell yeah.

And that's pretty huge to be airing during the Champion's League match, Microsoft ain't playing around. But then again, we've already tested the quality, and this game damn sure deserves all the exposure it can get.

A week and a day left.

RooMHM

Epic is the cancer of videogames. Every "idea", marketing campaign, design, gameplay is totally fucked up and gos against video games well being. There I said it.

When you tease a trailer, you shouldn't exist.

Tunavi

Banned
RooMHM said:
Epic is the cancer of videogames. Every "idea", marketing campaign, design, gameplay is totally fucked up and gos against video games well being. There I said it.

When you tease a trailer, you shouldn't exist.
If anything, Epic's trailers support the whole "Video games are art" concept. I don't even enjoy the games, but the "How it ends" trailer is one of the most moving game trailers I've ever seen. People get excited over the trailers, and I think you're looking at this the wrong way

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
WILL THE SAWED OFF BE IN CAMPAIGN?

Looking forward to it. I know the co-op won't disappoint, at least

Plasma

Banned
Looking forward to this game after the beta, I tried to go back to Gears 2 multiplayer but it just felt strange.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm expecting a better story this time around and some better bossfights. Bring on May 28.

Brakara

Lingitiz said:
This is probably just the Gears party that they had last year. No news or gameplay really comes out of these.

I fully expect some neat Horde 2.0 reveals from this year's E3. To start, looking at Beast mode from last year, I'll be surprised if it doesn't include those automatic turrets and sweet mech suits.

zlatko

Banned
Dr Eggman said:
I'm expecting a better story this time around and some better bossfights. Bring on May 28.

Final boss better be Raam on crack. Gears 2's difficulty on insane never neared Gear 1's.

Brakara said:
I fully expect some neat Horde 2.0 reveals from this year's E3. To start, looking at Beast mode from last year, I'll be surprised if it doesn't include those automatic turrets and sweet mech suits.
yeah, that shit is gonna be sweet
can't wait
horde in gears 2 was a bit too tame for my liking, not enough enemies at one time
you really should have to entrench yourself against the hordes, only running out to grab ammo

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Tunavi said:
If anything, Epic's trailers support the whole "Video games are art" concept. I don't even enjoy the games, but the "How it ends" trailer is one of the most moving game trailers I've ever seen. People get excited over the trailers, and I think you're looking at this the wrong way

Heh, for me Gears trailers are more proof of "video game trailers are art". To this day, I hear Mad World and I think of the first Gears trailer.

Abooie

Banned
So now we're here does anyone know if this is going to be on ITV or Sky?

edit:

Just had my question answered...

AceyBongos: Morning! Don't forget the World Premiere of the new Gears 3 trailer is on ITV1+Sky Sports 1 at final whistle of the Champs League tonight.

Top Bottom