• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 |OT| Still Epic

headerdxs6y.png

Gears of War 2 NeoGAF OT
Gears of War 3 NeoGAF OT
Gears of War Judgement NeoGAF OT
Gears of War Ultimate Edition NeoGAF OT
Gears of War 4 Beta NeoGAF OT

storydzsw6.png

gameplayxesjv.png

IGN's "Gears of War in 5 Minutes (2016 Edition)"
20-minute prologue from Gears 4 (some spoilers from the first 3 games and first mission from Gears 4!)

loc76sp5.png

multiplayern8sfd.png

mapsoio1x.png

hordeh8sle.png

editionsdoz97.png

Gears-of-War-4-XBox-One-S-1.png

Special edition Gears 4 Xbox One S

speci2u4i.png

HOdFurv.png

Oh man so excited. OT looks great Nate.

Add me on Xbox GAF (GT: Camp1nCarl21) if you are down to play some once it drops!

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Looking forward to it. My Xbox One S arrives Friday, but I probably won't even open it up because I'll be too busy with Mafia 3 on PS4. I will defiantly get Gears 4 after I finish it though.

RoKKeR

Nice, really looking forward to this game. Impressions seem positive and it's been a long time since I've played a Gears game in ernest.

Can't wait.... for the 11th. Only bought the Standard Edition because I don't play Private Matches so the extra $40 on maps wouldn't be worth it to me since they are free for matchmaking. Sucks, but it is what it is. Tried a few codes that popped up during the beginning of the live stream, but no luck. Ah well.

Just so excited for Gears of War 4. Cannot wait.

oo7

Anybody buying the PDP Lancer? Contacted PDP on Facebook and they told me they should be shipping out on November 15th.

Hawk269

Cant wait. picking up a new 4k tvs tomorrow evening andress Gears 4 will be it's first test. Good job OP.

Vic_Viper

who are the new enimies? Seems like they were robots in the Horde video ign posted a few weeks ago. But in MP you still play as the same old locusts.

I remember not being super excited about this when I first saw the footage at E3 2015. Every showing since then has been great, to the point where I'm now super hyped. Can't wait!

Top Bottom