• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just informed of one announcement that I'd certainly class as a big deal. I know they'll be a lot of people very happy about it. Myself included.

Apparently there's a bigger announcement that I was not privy to. So very, very excited to find out what happens next Saturday.

If anyone has any business to settle, any affairs to put in order then do it before next Saturday at 10am when the bombs drop.

Oh FUCK.

VudBJiS.gif

Ishida

Banned
Finally got accepted into Neogaf and I am really excited!

With regards to the Megaton exclusive, I could actually see it being Beyond Good and Evil 2 and would meet the 8/10 megaton rating. Ubisoft is too busy with there typical AAA games, but they do surprise with there fun indie/Rayman games. Beyond Good and Evil 2 would likely be too expensive compared to their smaller games and will not sell well compared to their AAA games. Ubisoft may really want to produce the game, but are nervous about the potential financial failure of the game, so Sony may help fund the game.

If there's a Final Fantasy VII remake, I only see it being a Time Exclusive and it would be a waste of Sony's funds since the Final Fantasy games sell more on PlayStation systems anyway. I do remember that PS4 launch video that had someone in Cloud cosplay walking out of Cid's barbershop(I think it was a barbershop). The same video had a poster of Tearaway, which then got confirmed for PS4 at E3. So, that PS4 launch video might still have Easter-Egg for games that might be in development for PS4.

Fallout 4/ Mass Effect 4 both would meet a 9 or even 10/10 rating, and are REALLY unrealistic as being exclusives. If this was to happen, then Neogaf will DEFINITELY crash for a da.......no.... Two weeks!!!!

I could also see the Megaton being Street Fighter V or another popular title from Capcom(DMC or Dragon Dogma 2) that's not Resident Evil. Ryu was in the video from the PS4 launch video, and I could see the game launching exclusively on PS4 with a Super Street Fighter V for all systems the following year.

I feel confident that Crash might be retuning "home" back to Sony, but I just not sure if that would be a real megaton. It will definitely be symbolic for PlayStation gamers and event he history of the PlayStation, but I can't see Sony putting a big budget for the game like it's other AAA titles.

I can't see any other REALISTIC Western-Publisher title that would be a megaton unless Sony still has a deal with Rockstar/Agent.

Please Understand!

Welcome, Big Green Anus.

lol, you guys are being played. This is supposedly just another convention like PAX and won't have any E3 like megatons according to the parrot.

I want to believe

wapplew

Anything worthwhile in the last 10-15 pages? Has something leaked? Is WorthyEdge still teasing? Any more rumours?

We are getting higher and higher, I think we can't survive the fall now.
PSX need two 8 grade bomb and one 9 grade bomb to cushion our anticipation.

Whelp.

Tried not to let the hype get to me. But that Its Happening Gif set it all the way off this shit.

Frack me. My body is not ready. Its not. Oh god.

Anyone have a schedule of how theyre gonna personally enjoy this?

Breakfast streaming? Alcohol while watching so damn early in the morning?

....optional clothing?

Just informed of one announcement that I'd certainly class as a big deal. I know they'll be a lot of people very happy about it. Myself included.

Apparently there's a bigger announcement that I was not privy to. So very, very excited to find out what happens next Saturday.

If anyone has any business to settle, any affairs to put in order then do it before next Saturday at 10am when the bombs drop.

z69873840042.gif

I really don't know what thise( these ? ) game is but woaow it must be really big...

Fallout 4 is impossible, same for Mass Effect or RDR.

The only really big thing and possible IMO is FF7 Remake.

I-hate-u

I'm not sure about the other guys, but that Gabriel Galliani guy that was in that Twitter screenshot a page back, is a journalist for the Italian Playstation Magazine. That's why I said people should probably look in on that conversation and see if it develops.

Makes sense.

Hype train gaf, please be safe.

vpance

:eek:

Amir0x

Banned
Sony don't come to their 20th anniversary without big guns. It is known

that is the summary. I can confirm summary is correct, they have big guns that will cause ripples on GAF. Commence suspense, surprise, shock, awe.

I-hate-u

that is the summary. I can confirm summary is correct, they have big guns that will cause ripples on GAF. Commence suspense, surprise, shock, awe.

Its such a perfect stage for Crash revival really.

Ah man, if people keep doing this now how are we gonna have any hype left for the actual event?

Patapwn

No guns allowed in the convention center, sony am cry

n0ymx.gif

MattyG

Banned
The impression I got was he implied that he's trying hard not to blink.

Maybe, incase he gets in trouble for spoiling.

Hmmm

mm-hmm.gif
Thank you for keeping hope alive, friend <3

I would die if this was the case. Nothing would make me happier right now. NO. THING.

JNA

Banned

081.gif

At this point I'm expecting Half Life 3 being a PS4 lifetime exclusive as Yoshida and Gabe raise eachother's hand on stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom