• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

schaft0620

vkwYHhV.gif

I got a semi to this

I just heard that Sony has launched their own satellite television service with only 1 channel solely for the purposes of broadcasting this event to the world.

They will also be showing it on massive 1000 inch projection screens in major cities across the world including Moscow, New York City, Tokyo, London, etc.

An audio version of the event will be broadcast on every radio station in the world.

In addition to the keynote, Shuhei Yoshida, Andrew House, Shawn Layden, and Mark Cerny will also fly out to give a speech and last announcement on an aircraft carrier because the final bomb will be so big that it has to be detonated over the ocean.

Euron

So let me get this straight, there are not one but TWO megatons and the lesser one alone will probably break GAF? IMO, the two most realistic things that would be considered absolute megatons are The Last Guardian and a Crash Bandicoot Reboot. Horizon and Bend's Horror Game might be announced but they are far from megatons. No big third party game would be PS Exclusive unless Sony was directly involved in development like Bloodborne: So ME4 and Fallout 4 are pretty much impossible as exclusives. Another thought I had was Sony pitching in to help Capcom with DMC5. That way, every console would get a Platinum Exclusive. But the question is, what would Sony be willing to pay for?

Donthizz#

The one thing I've been told about is pretty crazy and will definitely have many users on here losing their shit, but it isn't the biggest announcement Sony has apparently. So I'm hyped through the roof for this coming weekend.

This is going to be the longest week ever. So glad to be a PS4 owner right now. I'll gladly take a place on the hype train with everyone else! Let the apocalypse commence.

yes......
nXebOYi.gif

The one thing I've been told about is pretty crazy and will definitely have many users on here losing their shit, but it isn't the biggest announcement Sony has apparently. So I'm hyped through the roof for this coming weekend.

This is going to be the longest week ever. So glad to be a PS4 owner right now. I'll gladly take a place on the hype train with everyone else! Let the apocalypse commence.

6TVZW1f.gif

What I want from PSX in two words:

Persona 5.

Wait, no, four words:

Persona 5 Gameplay Trailer.

I'm just incredibly thirsty for more Persona 5 news, as I'm sure a lot of people are. This hype train has gone off the rails.

EDIT: Please add my avatar to the bunker, if possible~

schaft0620

Do I need to have money ready Saturday?

What I want from PSX in two words:

Persona 5.

Wait, no, four words:

Persona 5 Gameplay Trailer.

I'm just incredibly thirsty for more Persona 5 news, as I'm sure a lot of people are. This hype train has gone off the rails.

EDIT: Please add my avatar to the bunker, if possible~

Persona 5 gameplay trailer and Uncharted 4 gameplay trailer will break my internet. My own connection would break.

Gaf is going down Saturday most likely.

Only $37 on Amazon. This should keep Gaf up Saturday.

sn00zer

I just heard that Sony has launched their own satellite television service with only 1 channel solely for the purposes of broadcasting this event to the world.

They will also be showing it on massive 1000 inch projection screens in major cities across the world including Moscow, New York City, Tokyo, London, etc.

An audio version of the event will be broadcast on every radio station in the world.

In addition to the keynote, Shuhei Yoshida, Andrew House, Shawn Layden, and Mark Cerny will also fly out to give a speech and last announcement on an aircraft carrier because the final bomb will be so big that it has to be detonated over the ocean.

metalocalypse-1.jpg

system11

Prepping for heavy, Morpheus 'VR is the future' related disappointment and an inconsequential 'Driveclub PS+ for Christmas' one. That's two megatons.

If I set my expectations nice and low, anything else would be an improvement.

Scrawnton

Not for me, it's still my favorite retail exclusive PS4 game. I truly do wish Sony puts the game on PS PLUS, so people can open up to Knack :)

I thought the game was great. I gameflyed it. It was beautiful and charming. It was a bit shallow. I'm esgerly awaiting it's arival on ps+.

The thing about Crash is surely we would know if Activision had sold the rights to Sony. The fact we haven't heard anything like that makes me doubtful it's Crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom