• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Crash is surely we would know if Activision had sold the rights to Sony. The fact we haven't heard anything like that makes me doubtful it's Crash.
It's more important for me (and a lot of other fans) that SCE buys the IP first.
Then, I want a new Crash game.

Mifune

Mehmber
Will this be the return of the last guardian? I still believe!

It would be the perfect time and place for it, since Shu and company field about a billion fan requests for TLG per year.

Lot of TLG chatter from folks on Twitter, too. I wanted to believe at E3 but everyone was silent. I really think it's happening this time.

I imagine Shawn and Andy will be doing this on Saturday.

2607400-4271460888-jack-.gif

Every time I see that GIF, it always seems like the microphone just disappears into thin air.

Stuff like big blockbuster EA/Acti/Ubi/T2 titles being exclusive to one platform with the exception of "special reasons" are not realistic anymore.

Even when EA was at it's most buddy buddy with MS, BF4, Dragon Age, FIFA, Madden... none of these marquee titles were exclusive.

Not sure why anyone would want a big traditionally multiplatform game like Fallout or Mass Effect to be exclusive. I fucking hated the TR deal and I would hate something like that too.

VinFTW

Not sure why anyone would want a big traditionally multiplatform game like Fallout or Mass Effect to be exclusive. I fucking hated the TR deal and I would hate something like that too.

Someone finally says it. Thank you.

Now I don't mind a former multi-platform franchise being revived that would have normally been dead being taken into a new direction/spiritual successor.

Drac84

This thread is sending my blood-hype levels off the charts. I don't think i'm legally fit to operate heavy machinery in my current state.

oY9DluD.gif

MattyG

Banned
I imagine them shaking with horror as they realize they can't possibly live up to GAF's expectations.
Boyes: "But sir, they're expecting too much! All we have to announce is new gear for The Last of Us multiplayer and Knack story DLC!"
Rhode: "Deploy the secret weapon."
Shu: "You can't possibly mean..."
Rhode: "JUST DO IT."
Boyes: "As you wish, sir."

Wheels out Parappa frozen in carbonite.

Rhode: "RISE."

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
EVERYONE IS BEGINNING TO BELIEVE!!! THEY CALLED US CRAZY AND IDIOTIC!!! NOW EVERYONE IS ON THIS FREAKING HYPE TRAIN AND WE ONLY HAVE 6 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

Just informed of one announcement that I'd certainly class as a big deal. I know they'll be a lot of people very happy about it. Myself included.

Apparently there's a bigger announcement that I was not privy to. So very, very excited to find out what happens next Saturday.

If anyone has any business to settle, any affairs to put in order then do it before next Saturday at 10am when the bombs drop.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14848-1402942621-13.gif

Mentok

Banned

ChuckApproves.gif

Absolutely agree, and hope that these announcements are either new IPs or IPs that wouldn't exist without Sony helping them (like how Bayo2 came to be).

Also, this thread has reached ludicrous speed and gone plaid in terms of hype.

Zukkoyaki

Strangely enough, all of this hype is getting me less excited because it's increasing the odds of the weekend events under-delivering :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom