• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

thuway

really fucking depressing to see people wishing for this kind of shit instead of the funding of actual content that wouldnt be made otherwise.

you could have 10 shenmue 3 level announcements for the same price but people are hoping against hope that instead of all those cool games of peoples dreams, they instead stop xbox owners playing one game

Take it easy. I'm just hyping and going a long with the insanity in this thread. My realistic expectations are:

1. Ratchet Gameplay
2. The Order Gameplay
3. Uncharted 4 Gameplay
4. Uncharted collection announcement
5. Capcom's Resident Evil 7 / Street Fighter announcement
6. Bloodborne stuff
7. The Last Guardian

We're just having fun. :/

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
imgout.php

Not an official source.

Mikey Jr.

Paying millions to secure an exclusive is fucking dumb.

Gta6 exclusive would be dumb, tomb raider on Xbone is dumb.

Might make sense from a business perspective, but it's just bad for gamers. You get absolutely nothing from it, while at the same time those millions of dollars could be used to actually fund a brand new game.

Hopefully we don't see that shit from Sony too. God knows Ms does it enough.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Imo there is the good kind of third party exclusive and there is the bad kind. It's pretty simple!

If Sony/MS/Ninny helps to finance a game and therefor making the creation of the game possible it's a good thing.

If Sony/MS/Ninny pays to keep a game from appearing on other platforms with the tought of adding value to their platform by subtracting from others it's bad thing and a PoS move!

All the companies have done both the former and latter! So there are no good or bad guys in this.

SDCowboy

Take it easy. I'm just hyping and going a long with the insanity in this thread. My realistic expectations are:

1. Ratchet Gameplay
2. The Order Gameplay
3. Uncharted 4 Gameplay
4. Uncharted collection announcement
5. Capcom's Resident Evil 7 / Street Fighter announcement
6. Bloodborne stuff
7. The Last Guardian

We're just having fun. :/

What do you know about #7? :p

stryke

Imo there is the good kind of third party exclusive and there is the bad kind. It's pretty simple!

If Sony/MS/Ninny helps to finance a game and therefor making the creation of the game possible it's a good thing.

If Sony/MS/Ninny pays to keep a game from appearing on other platforms with the tought of adding value to their platform by subtracting from others it's bad thing and a PoS move!

All the companies have done both the former and latter! So there are no good or bad guys in this.

When was the last time Sony saved a third party project?

Rhino Sea

Banned
Screw remasters and remakes. I say make new games and create new memories, moments and nostalgia.

Sticking to the past will make you just that; stuck in the past.

What about xcom? A remaster that was pretty awesome. Firaxis did their own take on things, but stuck to what made the original a classic.

Another reminder to not sleep on the Playstation Awards this year

“Since these awards are coinciding with the 20th anniversary of the PlayStation, there’s probably going to be more pomp and flare than usual this year,” Hayashi said during a Niconico live stream, “and I think it’s probably safe to say that means we’ll likely be seeing a lot of surprises coming out our way that are befitting such an occasion.”

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/famitsu-eic-teases-surprises-playstation-awards-2014#JDAoa4dV8HLCqGU2.99

That's from the Famitsu EIC. The awards take place on the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom