• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeromcd73

bunkerg2j91.gif
Why is Thurway humping Kaz :(

photogaz

Is it me or is there more hype around this than E3?

I'm getting a bit fed up of all the hype through. I don't think anyone really knows what's going to happen Friday/Saturday. I'm looking forward to it, i just hope it's far better than E3 and Gamescom.

The E3 Thread from Sony hat 213 Pages at the End.

The PSX Event didnt even start and we already have 193 Pages...So yeah the hype is bigger this time

Am i the only one in this thread who looks forward to the Ratchet and Clank Remake??

Didnt play that franchise in the last years, but a remake with the Graphics of the movie trailer (according to insomniac?) and back to the roots ist definetely a must have for me

The original R&C and ACiT are the only two that I've owned/played to any great extent, but I would call myself a moderate fan of the series. I'm pretty hopeful for this remake, but I'd like it to have a bit more emphasis on exploration and less on shooting. I really like the games and I think they're characterful and charming, but sometimes I wish I was doing something other than shooting everything that moves.

Pachimari

What makes me real sad is, that PlayStation Home haven't been mentioned in this thread.
Bring it to PS4!

Booya-man, that's all we want.

Cole Slaw

Banned
And if they can't make TF2 exclusive to PS4 for "reasons," then at the very least they need to announce that the XB1 port of TF2 will be outsourced to whomever ported XB1 Sleeping Dogs, so that Respawn can internally focus all their energies on maximizing their games' potential on PS4 hardware.

Are you sure he can already talk about the new stuff they will show too?

It'd certainly be weird if he couldn't say that he'd just played a new demo of Until Dawn that made him think *insert tweet*. It sounds like more of an unannounced game or at least one that hasn't been confirmed to be ready to be playable.

Maybe UC4 is playable after all?

Imagine them saying at the keynote "As a PS+ member you can download a demo of Uncharted 4 on the PS store right now"

I wish. However I reckon they will announce something playable as of RIGHT NOW. Seems to be the trend as of late for conferences. PT, entwined and Hardline Beta being the latest!

LuuKyK

Btw, there is a scan from a German magazine floating around on twitter that says that there will be a playable version of U4. At least thats whats Gameblog.fr is reporting. I wont link to it since the link has the actual scan. I can read French but I can't read German so I can't actually confirm what the mag says.

Xando

Btw, there is a scan from a German magazine floating around on twitter that says that there will be a playable version of U4. At least thats whats Gameblog.fr is reporting. I wont link to it since the link has the actual scan. I can read French but I can't read German so I can't actually confirm what the mag says.

Yeah we had it a few pages ago, it say they will most likely(It says not 100% confirmed) have a hands on from PSX in their new issue.

Coxy

So you want Sony to pay tens of millions of dollars to essentially prevent players on other platforms access to games?

really fucking depressing to see people wishing for this kind of shit instead of the funding of actual content that wouldnt be made otherwise.

you could have 10 shenmue 3 level announcements for the same price but people are hoping against hope that instead of all those cool games of peoples dreams, they instead stop xbox owners playing one game

*Sigh~* It says that they played it at PSX not that it will be playable (the image/scan is from a preview for the next issue). Nowhere does it say that it will be playable
(for the public at least)

LuuKyK

Maybe he is speaking about a multiplatform game, or a game that will be show at VGA...

Why are you thinking about a PS4 exclusive ?

I am not thinking anything. I just posted what I saw on twitter, thats all.

Although the No No part did remind me of Uncharted, it could literally mean anything.
shrug.gif

I think you mean Minecraft.

*Sigh~* It says that they played it at PSX not that it will be playable (the image/scan is from a preview for the next issue). Nowhere does it say that it will be playable
(for the public at least)

So they traveled in time to play it at the PSX, considering it only takes place at the 6th of december?
I get what you mean. ;)

No need to be so defensive though.

really fucking depressing to see people wishing for this kind of shit instead of the funding of actual content that wouldnt be made otherwise.

you could have 10 shenmue 3 level announcements for the same price but people are hoping against hope that instead of all those cool games of peoples dreams, they instead stop xbox owners playing one game
MS did it with Tomb Raider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom