• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhao_Yun

That's not a bad thing though, honestly. The Order, FF Type-0 HD / FFXV (with Jump Festa that month too), more Bloodborne, hopefully maybe even Persona 5 or Y's and whatever else. Would be nice to see a Yakuza 0 localization.... that's one title I REALLY wished was localized, more than anything right now.

Ys.

Don't think they'll show Japanese niche titles at an US event.

Uncharted 4
The Order: 1886
Bloodborne
Rime
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Shadow of the Beast
Tearaway Unfolded

C'mon Sony; let's have some firm details on some of these.

qtr9wvgsujidg5zri4im.gif
?

Hope tidux's rumors will come true.

Care to refresh?

iceatcs

I'll wait for Oct 20th for more details.

Sound like there won't be any press conference, just the events for public.

delSai

Bend??

Not expecting much tbh. More Trailers for stuff we know about, but thats cool too.
Oh and a Let it Die Release Date pls ^_^

On theTidix stuff, I think most of us could have spouted that stuff considering that is normally VGA time and Sony has traditionally shown up big there.

Rumor was Sony shows off 2 new Exclusives, not sure if First Party Games, in December.

sounds like a good rumor but we gotta wait and see. The only game i'm interested in is that Guerrilla Game with the Mech Dinos.

My Heart aches for a new Crash Though.

Probably nothing major, but it would be cool if Sony used the platform to show/announce some smaller games that will release for E3 to help garner a little hype.

delSai

Didn't Sony have a smaller Event earlier this Year where they showed off Games like Nidhogg and other Indies? I guess this will be similar, if they announce any new Games at all. Plus some Trailers.

Was it confirmed that there would be no VGAs this year?

Also, don't get your hopes up for TLG. A game like that would be a "Once more thing" kind of announcement at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom