• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevelyan

Banned
I will definitely be going. Perfect date too since my wife wanted to go to Vegas around this time for our birthdays.

I expect either GG's new IP or Bend's new IP to be the big surprise of the shows - and maybe one classic franchise getting a reboot.

I wonder if ND can pull off another UC2 with the UC4 reveal. I still remember the gameplay reveal for that game, so friggen amazing.

Was that the falling building section?

That was awesome and I want to see what ND is cooking up, but at the same time I dont want them to spoil any major setpieces like they did with UC2.

Just a gameplay reveal and then ignore everything else they put out.

TP-DK

Actually this would be a good place to show of Ratchet and Clank. And Insomniac just finished So so their focus is probably mostly on R&C now.

schaft0620

I wonder if this means no VGX this year and they need a place to show off Uncharted 4 and The Last Guardian Of Us 2?

Also, charging to get into a marketing event?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Is Tidux right then? He said Sony would announce two new PS4 exclusive, AAA big budget games in early December. One 1st party, one 2nd or 3rd party.

shwimpy

Actually this would be a good place to show of Ratchet and Clank. And Insomniac just finished So so their focus is probably mostly on R&C now.
Maybe not? I fear they would get booed off the stage with a crowd full of rabid Sony fanboys.

ICPEE

What comments?
"It’s coming along nicely," Wells said about Uncharted 4. "We've been hard at work since E3 and all I can say is that we'll be having some stuff to show you very soon."

The interviewer followed this up by asking, "How soon?" Wells replied: "Very."

Lucreto

It is more than likely.

I visited the Insomniac forums recently and they said we will hear something before the end of the year. This event is a good a place as any.

I expect The Uncharted Collection as well.

Skeff

I Like this!

R+C, The Order 1886, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4 are all surely going to be there, wouldn't be surprised to see Uncharted trilogy and/or Beyond remastered announced as well as a new IP, perhaps GG Dino Robots.

HYPE!

Rosur

I think Sony will use this event to show us a trailer of their biggest 2015 Exclusive:
Firmware 2.0! :p

If its not out by then Yea I agree and probably announcing 20mill PS4 sold (probably not that much but do reckon we will have a sales update)

Philippo

edit: somebody starts putting people on the train pls!

CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE CHRISTMAS HYPE TRAIN

172918d1356262881-liv-lagga-christmastrain2004.jpg

Hexa

This would be a better hype train since its a proposed amazing train that 'll connect various cities in California to Las Vegas.
Thus its a train that only exists in hype that goes to Vegas.

Philippo

This would be a better hype train since its a proposed amazing train that 'll connect various cities in California to Las Vegas.
Thus its a train that only exists in hype that goes to Vegas.

Hey everyone is liking my train, don't ruin the party :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom