• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only getting hyped if there's a conference.

If there is and this is truly the event to celebrate Playstation's 20th anniversary then.........please.....just reveal The last Guardian.

I don't know if we're allowed to mention the insiders here, but one of them definitely said that there was an event for PlayStation during the first week of December where some triple A games will be revealed. This lends credence to that idea for sure.

Count me as hyped.

edit: somebody starts putting people on the train pls!

CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE CHRISTMAS HYPE TRAIN

172918d1356262881-liv-lagga-christmastrain2004.jpg

I want to be in. Shadow has experience with trains.
So hyped! Uncharted 4 woo!

can someone link to the post where Verendus said we'll be seeing TLG soon

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132632183&highlight=#post132632183

There is, like, a 70% chance that you see something of TLG soon.

TLG has taken the piss, that much is for sure. But Yoshida has reassured people countless times now so it's just a case of being a little more patient. The game is on its way. It's like FFXV, you're almost there.

Hexa

Man. I don't want to divide the trains, but I already made a train. :(
Screw it. If it doesn't catch on it doesn't catch on.

Go on-wards, safe under the watch of Drake and the giant Bird-Dog thing!

Edit: V added.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Hm...there were supposed to be 2 huge games shown before the end of the year O_O

Serious question. Why is TLG so hyped? Has there ever been any gameplay show? I just remember a CG trailer showing a kid with his oversized bird-dog. I have no idea what this game would even be about. Did I miss a reveal or something?

Serious question. Why is TLG so hyped? Has there ever been any gameplay show? I just remember a CG trailer showing a kid with his oversized bird-dog. I have no idea what this game would even be about. Did I miss a reveal or something?
It's being made by the people who made Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, widely considered PS2 classics. That, and now there's a certain mystique surrounding the game due to it's turbulent history.

Auctopus

The developer's previous games have incredibly unique and were rated highly. There's nothing to suggest except track history that this game won't be arse, in fact, its development troubles are probably a sign that things weren't working out for a long time.

Salex_

We already knew the date, check the OP.

Knowing Tidux's credibility, I presume that tweet was made AFTER this news, wasn't it?

Oh wow lol. I looked through the OP just to make sure I didn't miss it....and I missed the first sentence.

His tweet was after they announced it. Regardless of what he claims, I still think they're going to announce something and show first gameplay footage/new info on a lot of the 2015 titles.

That December event probably isn't returning, it's the 20th anniversary of PlayStation, 30th anniversary of Naughty Dog, and we know a lot of their 1st party/hired developers have unannounced games in the works. It'll be disappointing if they don't take advantage of the moment.

@Tidux · Oct 3
At least 2 AAA exlusive games will be announced in early december #PS4

Ah, didn't see that old tweet. That's still a little too vague for me. VGA was on December 7th last year.

Tidux

Oh wow lol. I looked through the OP just to make sure I didn't miss it....and I missed the first sentence.

His tweet was after they announced it. Regardless of what he claims, I still think they're going to announce something and show first gameplay footage/new info on a lot of the 2015 titles.

That December event probably isn't returning, it's the 20th anniversary of PlayStation, 30th anniversary of Naughty Dog, and we know a lot of their 1st party/hired developers have unannounced games in the works. It'll be disappointing if they don't take advantage of the moment.

@Tidux · Oct 3
At least 2 AAA exlusive games will be announced in early december #PS4

It's doubtful that there will even be a Spike VGA this year. GT is no longer owned by Viacom, and last year they only had a livestream and then Spike aired highlights later on.

Yeah, VGA has gone downhill for a long time and I don't see how it's going to improve. This kind of event works much better interm of conveying messages directly to the fans. Tbh, I don't see neccesity of trade show like E3, Gamescom or TGS anymore. Why should any show their games there just to get buried under other games? Doing their own event or even streaming on YouTube is more practical in this age.

balohna

The Last Guardian, HYPE!

I'll say it.

The Last Guardian?

TLG! HYPE

I'm hopping on this hype train. TLG!!!

The Last Guardian is here at last

TLG and a new Crash get hyped everyone!

The Last Guardian will surely have a showing there, right guys?

....guys?

An employee at cafeteria at my work confirmed that it's The Last Guardian and Fallout 4. Both are coming on April 31st 2015.

UC REMASTER COLLECTION
TLG
GOW REMASTER COLLECTION

BELIEVE!

YEAH

demolitio

I predict many salty gaffers getting disappointed over the conference not living up to their lofty expectations.

This one sounds like it could be good, but I agree after witnessing the TGS conference thread when people got pissed when games from E3 would show up with a Japanese trailer...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom