• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

delSai

Actually with the Leak of GG's new Game i think they might show it off cuz we allready know it exists. Now i'm getting hyped, shit.

Banned
At the very least this suggests that the rumor could actually be accurate

tidux.png

Should be interesting atleast.
The Legend of Dragoon PS4 reboot. Calling it now. Send baked cookies my way if Im right.

krae_man

Any of my Toronto peeps interested? Prime and south took my travel budget but I want to go to this. Bet we could get a cheap vacation package out of Pearson.

Elixist

im reggie for UC gameplay, and i'd really like to see a motorstorm collection or some form of arcade racer (sony pls.. so many good arcade racer ip in your stable!) also would love to see some surprise or more on Wild.

DJIzana

So im going to predict those two titles to be GG's new RPG and Sony Bend's game. Along with TLG+Uncharted, not a bad show :p.

Dear God I hope you're right on this. I cannot STAND Killzone but from what I saw of the concept art for that Guerrilla Games title, I'm actually hyped to see what that will be all about (if it ends up being there)!

hohoXD123

Lower your expectations GAF, they'll just be showing stuff we already know about for 2015 :)

Some of which we have barely seen, most notably Uncharted 4, which probably would have got some sort of trailer for the VGAs if it wasn't for the fact that it's pretty much dead. This event seems like a good replacement.

Sony has had pretty solid conferences this year so I'm gonna be optimistic. Persona 5 footage please.

Guys, even Tidux says there's no TLG at this show. Go home.

On topic, I'm always up for new reveals.

Oh, I guess we'll be seeing it then.

KoopaTheCasual

I don't think you're seeing TLG this year. This year would be a bit too soon for any announcement I'd have thought. Next year at some point, sure.
Like I said people. Go home.

I'm sick of people saying things to the effect of "Disappointing conference, there was no TLG. 2/10." When it was their fault for getting their expectations unreasonably high in the first place.

Kayant

I will eat a sock if Tidux's rumor is true. Have a hard believing him considering his terrible track record but from the description it sounds like it could be a tease for a new title for next year like they did at the PS4 launch with UC4. Bend's game maybe?

Trevelyan

Banned
I don't think you're seeing TLG this year. Soon doesn't mean 2014 necessarily. This year would be a bit too soon for any announcement I'd have thought. Next year at some point, sure.

Without going into specifics, do you know what region we should expect games from at this event? SCEJ, SCEE, or SCEA?

Shin-Ra

PlayStation Experience events back in PS2 days in UK were awesome!
Much better than the EGX a couple of weeks back. Less crowded (both years) loads of swag in 2003 and my only chance at playing Resident Evil Outbreak, over LAN!

I got to cuddle H.Kojima the year before releasing MGS3 and Emily Newton Dunn presented some SSX Tricky face-off.

Dart

I'm sick of people saying things to the effect of "Disappointing conference, there was no TLG. 2/10." When it was their fault for getting their expectations unreasonably high in the first place.

Disappointing thread, no hope for TLG. 2/10

On topic: I feel like we will definitely see an Uncharted 4 trailer at least.

hohoXD123

I will eat a sock if Tidux's rumor is true. Have a hard believing him considering his terrible track record but from the description it sounds like it could be a tease for a new title for next year like they did at the PS4 launch with UC4. Bend's game maybe?

Although I laugh at Tidux rumours, I want to see you eat a sock more so here's hoping. Don't forget the pics.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Some more 60fps Uncharted 4 footage would be nice. I still don't believe they'll get 60fps with that insane IQ.

I don't think you're seeing TLG this year. Soon doesn't mean 2014 necessarily. This year would be a bit too soon for any announcement I'd have thought. Next year at some point, sure.

You're in a world of pain if TLG doesn't make an appearance at some point next year.

aly

Shhh. No logic, just more TLG hype.

Arzehn

TLG is a E3 winner for Sony (for the core), they're not gonna announce it anywhere else.

Tidux tweet seems to imply only 1 of the unannounced games is first party, which is probably GG's game.

So the other is 2nd or 3rd party. Could be anything. Personally hope it's a Japanese dev.

Elios83

What are we expecting exactly from the Uncharted 4 trailer?

Something like the first Uncharted 3 trailer with barely any glimpses of gameplay at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHcM6aHPnE

Or a full blown demo a la Uncharted 2 collapsing building at E3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0evA4MIwuJk

Im leaning to just a glimpse now, with a full blown demo at E3 2015.

Just a trailer with gameplay snippets, full gameplay demo on stage at E3 2015.
About the other surprises I guess the Ratchet&Clank reboot is a good candidate.
That and Sony Bend's new game as well.

Personally I'd like to see Gravity Rush 2 and a teaser for the next GT game (especially now that Driveclub is out) but these are less likely.

Ensirius

Guys, the TLG is dead. Let it rest in peace already. I'm so pissed they didn't delivered, and I sure as hell am tired of waiting for a game that, as they led us to believe, will NEVER come. Plus, they leave us to speculate and HOPE it will come. That's the worst thing you can you. Your Gans are the most precious thing you have. Take care of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom