• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ryo_

Call me _BIAS_ but the only thing I can see making EVERYONE rage is something Shenmue related. There are so many people on this forum that say "It will never ever ever ever ever happen."

my goodness you're all so gullible.

lol...really, it's quite hilarious...you would think it would stop but, nope, every conference, hype train in full swing.

I can't get hyped anymore for this crap, once you've seen a baby come into the world, nothing phases you anymore lol...

Still, I'm genuinely excited to see new games and to hopefully see a true graphical leap in tech/art direction from someone.

I wouldn't even be happy to see them announced in December. I'd be mad that they didn't save them for E3.

Meh E3 isn't all that these days. This is the PSX event celebrating the platforms history, I'd say if they are going all out with that these big announcements are more likely to happen here than anywhere else. The media will be all over it, so will fans - no brainer.

Meh E3 isn't all that these days. This is the PSX event celebrating the platforms history, I'd say if they are going all out with that these big announcements are more likely to happen here than anywhere else. The media will be all over it, so will fans - no brainer.

Gamescom has been more exciting than e3 the last few years

ascii42

All playstation fans are getting free copies of SPICEWORLD
I was wondering when they would add this as a PS1 classic
puW2qot.jpg

RIP Psygnosis

Don't know about the rest of you but I'd be happy to just see something more substantial on games that have been already announced. Like, extended and new game play demos of Rime, The Order, Ratchet, Tearaway, No man's sky, Grim Fandango etc. Any brand new game announcements would be just gravy. Can't see how anyone can be disappointed by that tbh.

Mikey Jr.

So the keynote is kinda going to be a mini E3 Sony conference?

Where they are going to show off new games, footage, etc and stream it?

Then the rest of the show is just for attendees to play games?

Is that essentially what PSX is?

Jigolo

The only thing that can make Y2Kev post so much is that TLG is going to be shown. I mean the guy did proclaim it "dead". So he's been active because he got it wrong

the first year of ps4 has been a complete disappointment, i don't even know why i bought the system in the first place!

sony needs to come back hard man

Verendus

Banned
the first year of ps4 has been a complete disappointment, i don't even know why i bought the system in the first place!

sony needs to come back hard man
They are getting arrogant.

I smell Square Enix in them these days. That's really bad, because this road is going to lead to the next Playstation console being announced five years from now, only to release in 2030.

And we'll all be able to look back and point at this arrogance as the beginning of the downfall. So really, it's the PS4's fault. And Mark Cerny's. And probably Knack's too. Oh, and Yoshida for not delivering any games, and Andrew House for leading the ship into an iceberg, and basically everyone who works for SCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom