• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verendus

Banned
You know what it doesn't have? Good gameplay.
This is true.

But Knack has to learn that the world isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and it will beat him to his knees and keep him there permanently if he lets it. He needs to learn that it’s about how hard he can get hit and keep moving forward. How much he can take and keep moving forward. Because that’s how winning is done.

Amir0x

Banned
A return of a high profile Ape Escape game would do me heart good

But I want Alundra, Jet Moto and fuckin' Colony Wars.

I would die if I could get a next gen version of taking a corner at full speed on my hover bike thingy using my magnetic grappling hook *swoon*

Ishan

Me and my cousin looking at the people who want to believe the hype.

key-peele.jpg

I so wanna believe really hard. Verendus

lol in addition to the hype train there should be buzzkill crew. putting avatars on that :)

This is true.

But Knack has to learn that the world isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and it will beat him to his knees and keep him there permanently if he lets it. He needs to learn that it’s about how hard he can get hit and keep moving forward. How much he can take and keep moving forward. Because that’s how winning is done.

If I get my bet wrong can someone Knackfiy my cat?

I shouldn't have done this avatar bet... I'm really regretting it now. I'm gonna go drink alot now. oh.. god

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
lol in addition to the hype train there should be buzzkill crew. putting avatars on that :)
There needs to be some objective measurement of what is considered a successful show for that to work.

Otherwise people that are down on it, will just say they showed nothing impressive. It's very easy to be dismissive, but it's not as easy to say that nobody else was excited.
(Threads > X amount of post count or thread with poll and most voting over 4/5 stars or something.)

Edit: For example I'm not that excited for Bloodborne or Project Beast as it was known back then, but it's undeniable that it was a huge megaton for Gaffers.

Verendus

Banned
If I get my bet wrong can someone Knackfiy my cat?

I shouldn't have did this avatar bet... I'm really regretting it now. I'm gonna go drink alot now. oh.. god
Unfortunately, for the losers in the bet, you're all going to end up wearing the same thing.

In the first month, it'll be amusing. By the second month, you'll begin seeing hallucinations. By the third month, you'll begin to forget your sense of being. By the fourth month, you're in oblivion.

Edit:

You chose option d. You must really be sweating.

Unfortunately, for the losers in the bet, you're all going to end up wearing the same thing.

In the first month, it'll be amusing. By the second month, you'll begin seeing hallucinations. By the third month, you'll begin to forget your sense of being. By the fourth month, you're in oblivion.

Edit:

Is it little, adorable Knack or big, burly Knack?

The God

Edit:

We have until Christmas day for our bet to happen, correct?

zarnold56

This is true.

This made my night. Nothing like Rocky quotes.

Pennywise

TheWorthyEdge

is still alive.

Well, either the mods are just taking advantage of our hype craving situation or they heard anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom