• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSX Event |OT2| HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

S9eei.gif

SgtCobra

Yay more baseless hype.
May the mighty Bish strike with the Ban Hammer on those who created hype which never came to fruition, december the 6th can't come soon enough.

And then the footage isn't quite ready and gets pulled at the last minute.
Pretty much, or "they don't want to blow all their load early"

I'm out. Ulgh.

StoopKid

Damn. I said I would just leave it there, but I am being honest. Someone in the industry, who is one of my great friends (thank god lol) told me 1 thing. 1 thing. Aside of that one thing, I'm just as clueless as you guys. Have no clue as to what will happen after this announcement but I will say it's big and I'm not shitting you. I've been on GAF for almost a year and a half and I know how you guys work lol. I wouldn't lie to you guys about this! I have been a victim to someone falsely talking about something and not having a single clue about what it is, and then when the event comes he says he was just fucking with us. It sucks. I know. TRUST ME GUYS!

I believe in TheWorthyEdge !

Every time there is a Gamescom or E3 or something we have these same threads and always it falls flat. I think the only thing that would be a megaton would be that TLG is finished and will get a release.

Verendus

Banned
I think I got everyone so far. 88 bet participants. PM me if I'm missed you. I'm beginning to regret not keeping that Batista avatar as the punishment.

Every time there is a Gamescom or E3 or something we have these same threads and always it falls flat. I think the only thing that would be a megaton would be that TLG is finished and will get a release.

Sad times if the megaton is what we were promised 5, almost 6 years ago.

People need to get over TLG. I mean, I would conider myself a huge Ueda fanboy, but the it's useless waiting for it.

Patapwn

Sony gamescom this year was awesome though, just have to interject that

I think I got everyone so far. 88 bet participants. PM me if I'm missed you. I'm beginning to regret not keeping that Batista avatar as the punishment.

you will make everyone think that knack is popular game with all those Avatars. Then Adam Boys will see it and persuade Sony Japan to do a Sequel.

I know your Plan.

Xpliskin

FFXV, Project Beast, Silent Hills, Bayo 2, ...
Those were good times.

"always falls flat" is generalizing too much imo

Verendus

Banned
what are people betting Verendus for exactly?
Well, it's pretty great really.

If someone is wrong, they have to wear an avatar I choose (which will be Knack oriented). If someone gets something right, they get the satisfaction of winning, which is an amazing feeling. Mostly it's because after seeing so many of these trains, I felt we need to make a game out of it for maximum satisfaction. Mostly mine.

You should take part. How long have you had your avatar? Not old enough to be vintage, not new enough to be fresh. I think the situation fits you perfectly.

Edit:

And now that I look closely, I'm not sure what the blonde child represents. Knack would be better in my opinion.

Patapwn

you will make everyone think that knack is popular game with all those Avatars. Then Adam Boys will see it and persuade Sony Japan to do a Sequel.

I know your Plan.
After Adam sees the abundance of knack avatars on gaf, SCEJ will be changed to KnackAttack studios who will only produce Knack titles with an occasional hot shots golf.

The last guardian will be canceled internally once and for all

Verendus is but a pawn in a much greater scheme

This has Y2Kev written all over it

After Adam sees the abundance of knack avatars on gaf, SCEJ will be changed to KnackAttack studios who will only produce Knack titles with an occasional hot shots golf.

The last guardian will be canceled internally once and for all

Verendus is but a pawn in a much greater scheme

This has Y2Kev written all over it

Holy.....What did we do. Damm you VERENDUS

A new Knack isn't even worth making unless they figure out what they actually want the game to be. If they want it to be a platformer, then they have a ton of improvements taht they need to make. Even calling the original Knack a platformer would be generous. And if they want it to be a character action game, then they need to make dramatic improvements to the combat system so that it isn't so simplstic.

As a whole i'm honestly not sure why the hell people want another Knack. Sony owns Ape Escape which is a significantly better platformer. That deserves to have a new entry far more than Knack.

Man all these teases on here. This is going to be big I can feel it.

If the FFVII remake was actually announced and exclusive I can only imagine the reaction on here. It would be more glorious than the game itself. Could see a joint Sony Japan x SE partnership (e.g Bloodborne) if they did wish to lock it down. Co funding development.

Doubt it will happen though. My bet is a Last Guardian PS4 reveal for release next year.

Verendus

Banned
A new Knack isn't even worth making unless they figure out what they actually want the game to be. If they want it to be a platformer, then they have a ton of improvements taht they need to make. Even calling the original Knack a platformer would be generous. And if they want it to be a character action game, then they need to make dramatic improvements to the combat system so that it isn't so simplstic.

As a whole i'm honestly not sure why the hell people want another Knack. Sony owns Ape Escape which is a significantly better platformer. That deserves to have a new entry far more than Knack.
You know what Knack has?

Heart.

He's like the disciple of Rocky.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Me and my cousin looking at the people who want to believe the hype.

key-peele.jpg

I so wanna believe really hard. Verendus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom