• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerboy

Fuck it. I chose hype.

Me Too.

Don't Stop Believing GAF.

I want to see some more The Order, Bloodborne and No Man's Sky. I also really interested on what ND will show us.

I choose.... nype.

I have previously said in this thread that the event would be better appreciated if you come into it with no expectations.

Clearly I don't know myself or follow my own advice.

200_s.gif

Basically this. Choo choo all the way.

Amir0x

Banned
are there any actual leaks in this thread or is it just 47 pages of pure hype?

actual leak? I think there's a lot of speculation about an Ono Capcom exclusive PlayStation game, but to be honest I am not sure where that came from ITT. But that seems to be the one everyone is talking about

we have lots of devs who confirmed their games will be there or have new footage or demos shown, that's not leaks though haha

Ishida

Banned
I have previously said in this thread that the event would be better appreciated if you come into it with no expectations.

Clearly I don't know myself or follow my own advice.

Basically this. Choo choo all the way.

Well, if the train crashes and goes down in hellish flames, at least I know I will go down along lots of other innocent people.

I've been in countless doomed hype trains before. One more will not kill me.

Pennywise

Why would Ono make Dragons Dogma. Street Fighter or Resident Evil please.

Why not ?

The linked description just said :
201X unreleased title TBD Producer

Ono knows what's up and it seems like the buisness relations between him and Sony seem to be good.

By the way Bird, have you ever heard anything about the PS1/PS2 emulator for the PS4 again ?

Everyone has to be makes me think of the last guardian...doubt anyone would be NOT happy with that

or crash (lol)

FF7, Crash, and TLG are the only announcements I see that would get universal excitement on Gaf. Well, a Resident Evil 2 Remake could as well but that seems less likely considering considering the 2 Resident evil games Capcom is working on now.

I do wish if someone was going to say that we should be hyped, they would at least drop the subtlest hint about what it might pertain to rather than just saying its going to be huge and get excited because I heard from somebody I know that something is going to happen. I am still getting hyped anyway.

Everyone has to be makes me think of the last guardian...doubt anyone would be NOT happy with that

or crash (lol)

I wouldn't be particularly pleased either.

Honestly only two things could be shown that would fall out my chair and neither would have to be exclusive.

A true DMC5 reveal or another Vs Capcom fighter.

Neither are happening.

vpance

Shenmue Reborn, directed by Suzuki and developed by Capcom. Full fledged fighting system produced by Ono. Takes place in HK, Shanghai and Beijing as per his hints on twitter.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Damn. I said I would just leave it there, but I am being honest. Someone in the industry, who is one of my great friends (thank god lol) told me 1 thing. 1 thing. Aside of that one thing, I'm just as clueless as you guys. Have no clue as to what will happen after this announcement but I will say it's big and I'm not shitting you. I've been on GAF for almost a year and a half and I know how you guys work lol. I wouldn't lie to you guys about this! I have been a victim to someone falsely talking about something and not having a single clue about what it is, and then when the event comes he says he was just fucking with us. It sucks. I know. TRUST ME GUYS!

Oh.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Damn. I said I would just leave it there, but I am being honest. Someone in the industry, who is one of my great friends (thank god lol) told me 1 thing. 1 thing. Aside of that one thing, I'm just as clueless as you guys. Have no clue as to what will happen after this announcement but I will say it's big and I'm not shitting you. I've been on GAF for almost a year and a half and I know how you guys work lol. I wouldn't lie to you guys about this! I have been a victim to someone falsely talking about something and not having a single clue about what it is, and then when the event comes he says he was just fucking with us. It sucks. I know. TRUST ME GUYS!
Don't you dare tell us. We're so close.
Kagari plz

To be fair, you shouldn't have said anything ='(

Pennywise

no, tell us now.

i dont get why people who have no ties to the industry would hide this.

Maybe because his friend his someone tied to the project, you know the one that gave him the info.
Neither Sony nor any other developer likes leaks, so I doubt his friend would be to happy about it.

Maybe because his friend his someone tied to the project, you know the one that gave him the info.
Neither Sony nor any other developer likes leaks, so I doubt his friend would be to happy about it.

Because revealing info may help track companies to the actual leaker. TheWorthyEdge may be putting his friend's job in danger.

Dat Ninja Edit, I saw it. Gotcha!!
Exactly. I, for one, wouldn't hype anyone or tell that I know something.

Ambition

V4GNwbp.gif

The hype is too much.

Pennywise

Ah, I've seen that before. Just didn't know if there was something new that made it especially likely to appear at this show.

There isn't, but with Ono appearing on stage and alot of "hints" by Ono himself, it seems possible.
You might renember his tweet about the buisness with Sony in China, or the meeting where Boyes and alot of other people attended to.
That's where most of the speculation is coming from, we didn't have any big hints for other games recently :/

Ricky_R

I think you're being genuine, but the issue is that, if by any chance your source is wrong, or the announcement is simply removed or pushed back, you will be banned.

It's not worth it.

But would your friend lie?

~("~)

Xpliskin

Dragon's Dogma was amazing but in a sequel I want them to have far less lantern oil around so that going out at night becomes an exercise in horror genre gameplay. Because very early on in DD before I had myself really attuned to the way the game worked I had gone out without much lantern oil and then it got all dark when I was in the Witch's Wood.

And it was seriously one of the most oppressive and tense moments of gameplay I've ever experienced. I was actually sweating a little bit it was so unexpected. I knew shit got dark, but I didn't realize it got THAT dark. I was like "oh my god what do I do, how do I get out of these woods"

I remember those parts too, because I actually bought the game two weeks ago and it's definetely shaping up to be one of the best things I've played this gen.
They inadvertedly made it really scary, for a RPG, when running outside at night. I'd even say it's creepier than recent REs.

thread: train is almost leaving the station, just needs a fourchan leak

The day before and the day of this event is going to be crazy... dammit I do not think I will be around any internet the day of the event...

Pennywise

I can confirm that I will be in Las Vegas dropping megatons by which I mean gambling excessively

When you lost your money and attend to the event, I would like to ask for a favor.

Alot of questions about features have already been answered (DLNA,changing your PSN nick and so on), however I never read a question about the possibility to play your classics on the PS4.

So if you ever have the opportunity to ask that, could you be so kind and ask the question ?
I know you've got alot of other stuff you might wanna ask in an interview, but that's really something I wanna know.
Thanks for your effort, regarldess if you get an answer or not.

Melchiah

Any word on what time is the even stream scheduled, and will it be viewable afterwards? I ask because I won't probably be able to watch it live, if it's later on in saturday here in Finland.

FluxWaveZ

I'm not boarding, but stuff Amir0x and others are saying's got me not totally pessimistic.

I salute those who're boarding the train and I'll point and laugh at the wreckage if it crashes.

Shin-Ra

Alot of questions about features have already been answered (DLNA,changing your PSN nick and so on), however I never read a question about the possibility to play your classics on the PS4.
Forget about the DLNA stuff and ask about PNG screenshots and Flickr uploads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom