• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Pejo

Knew it lmao.

Well, if she's a 5☆ maaaaaybe I'll bite
Well now I'm a little conflicted. The video where I found out about the billboard posting said that the presumed adepti was watching "him" and following "him" throughout the hills, mountains, etc. When I just checked it in my own game though, it says "her". I went with Aether over Lumine, so it doesn't seem to fit anymore. So either somebody is simping our sibling or maybe it's completely unrelated to Shenhe and somebody is stalking Little Que'er or something.

Guess we wait and see.

BlackM1st

Banned
somebody is stalking Little Que'er
Lets Go Cartoon GIF by Disney Channel

What a plot twist xD

I kinda like Yun Jin design too, I hope they will come together on 1 banner.

Pejo

Decided to take a detour on max leveling my characters for a day to try to get some VV artifacts. I've been playing around with the Childe Taser comp which has been a lot of fun, and having Venti/Sucrose/Jean there to apply some elemental resistance shred would make it even better. I had 3 condensed resin and 20~ normal resin, did 4 runs total with double drops on the first 3.

7 Maiden Beloved 5* artifacts.

page regards GIF

BlackM1st

Banned
Decided to take a detour on max leveling my characters for a day to try to get some VV artifacts. I've been playing around with the Childe Taser comp which has been a lot of fun, and having Venti/Sucrose/Jean there to apply some elemental resistance shred would make it even better. I had 3 condensed resin and 20~ normal resin, did 4 runs total with double drops on the first 3.

7 Maiden Beloved 5* artifacts.

page regards GIF
seth meyers GIF

Now imagine while you were exploring and having fun on Inazuma Islands and then complaining about how fast new content ended, some of us were living inside those damn dungeon this whole time 💀💀💀

i regret nothing GIF

BlackM1st

Banned
New event's extra sampling points are kinda fun:

Lots of normal enemies at once + No stupid power reducing mechanics = Finally feeling like a God deleting dem fools with in 1 or 2 ultimates.

I wish all sampling points were just as fun hah

baal-genshin-impact-baal.gif

Raiden is the best⚡⚡⚡

Electric Raven proved himself useful once again too. Works like a charm autocharging those mechanisms.

Pejo

New event's extra sampling points are kinda fun:

Lots of normal enemies at once + No stupid power reducing mechanics = Finally feeling like a God deleting dem fools with in 1 or 2 ultimates.

I wish all sampling points were just as fun hah

baal-genshin-impact-baal.gif

Raiden is the best⚡⚡⚡

Electric Raven proved himself useful once again too. Works like a charm autocharging those mechanisms.
Yea funny enough that event is what made me interested in Childe Taser comp. (boy that's a sentence that only gets understood in context of Genshin Impact).

Fischl and either Beidou/Shogun skills and C4+ Childe just causing all sorts of damage numbers everywhere. it actually made my PS5 shit itself down to a 10 fps crawl when the new enemies spawned in and immediately got blasted. It's a shame that they won't properly buff Electro, it could be the premier element, and definitely has some of the most fun characters to play.

*edit*

This images speaks to my tastes.

s5p1t4sz7dy71.png

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
Yea funny enough that event is what made me interested in Childe Taser comp. (boy that's a sentence that only gets understood in context of Genshin Impact).

Fischl and either Beidou/Shogun skills and C4+ Childe just causing all sorts of damage numbers everywhere. it actually made my PS5 shit itself down to a 10 fps crawl when the new enemies spawned in and immediately got blasted. It's a shame that they won't properly buff Electro, it could be the premier element, and definitely has some of the most fun characters to play.

*edit*

This images speaks to my tastes.

s5p1t4sz7dy71.png

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

BlackM1st

Banned
Well, I cleared the event. It ended kinda anticlimactic. Definitely was a filler and one of the laziest yet lol At least it wasn't annoying. Meh / 10.

Fuz

Banned
Having a bit of trouble with these:

DIOBASTARDOMIHOYOMERDAPORCAMADONNAPUTTANAEZOCCOLA.jpg

Well, I tried only twice. Anyway, I don't want to waste my time so, any foolproof tactics for that crap?

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
Having a bit of trouble with these:

DIOBASTARDOMIHOYOMERDAPORCAMADONNAPUTTANAEZOCCOLA.jpg

Well, I tried only twice. Anyway, I don't want to waste my time so, any foolproof tactics for that crap?
Just hit hard lol

For 3rd challenge don't charge the spikes. Just sat him down on his ass 2 times in a row, after that you can charge the spikes and he'll immediately die IIRC.

For second challenge charge the spikes asap. Pretty straightforward I think. Don't remember if I was even damaging him at all.

First one is pretty random from my experience, just try to get his attention and keep him away from the spikes. Monsters barely damage them, so concentrate on charging the spikes and keeping the Boss busy.

YmmV depending on how fast you can produce big numbers to stun him / disperse the smaller mobs

Fischl's bow was a big QoL addition to my team.

Pejo

Say hello to your Sakura Tree rank 50 reward:

l7dwrws5pry71.jpg

Also:
  • 2 Intertwined Fates
  • 20 Mystic Ore
  • 50k Mora

*edit*

Apparently you can touch it too and get beamed with a soft ray of light.

Last edited:

Pejo

You sure? Looks like a proper pet to me....Damn MiHo. Why waste a perfectly fine doggo on a furniture no one will ever see or use?!

the office rage GIF
MHY can't figure out how to do land walking pets, since you have to traverse all sorts of terrain and do all sorts of movement. Sadly walking pets will never be a thing. They had some dev article about it like half a year ago.

BlackM1st

Banned
They have a few of them in Honkai and they just glitch all over the place and it looks awful. And Honkai's geometry is super simple comparatively.
Nothing 2B $ can't fix I'm sure. Reminds me about an old quote from Square about "towns in HD are hard" lmao

P.S. even Square does proper minions in FF14 online.

Pejo

To be fair though, that's only running. Genshin has climbing/gliding/teleporting moves, dashes, etc. I think if it was just running on uneven land it'd be no problem. It's taking all of the other traversal possibilities into account.

I can't remember how WoW pets handle swmming. Do they just float behind you or get magnetically stuck to the body of water's floor?

Top Bottom