• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley to host E3 Live on YouTube 2015

pelican

So glad I took Monday and Tuesday off work.

Watching UK time so as usual Monday night is a late one. Quite like E3 being at night as I watch it with plenty of beer ;)

Gametrailers stream without Geoff won't be the same. I feel really conflicted about which to watch. My E3 ritual is always to watch the GT stream, but without Geoff interviewing the guests it won't be as good. But at the same time this youtube stream won't won't have as many good guests as Gametrailers I'm sure. #E3problems
The Gametrailers stream without Viacom money won't be the same either.

Robiin

I know where I'll be watching then. Youtube has had the most stable livestreams for me in the past. Took some days off work for this and made sure to tell my gf her MacBook will be gone for a few days, it'll be amazing.

Juanfp

Now I know where to watch E3 and the best that is stream to youtube so I can watch it in my phone during classes.

Thanks guys, very excited about this. It will be the full blown live show you've come to expect from me at E3. All the press conferences, great commentary, big game demos, interviews and more. Over 12 hours live on Monday, June 15, and yes, it will be available across all the YouTube apps, as well as on VOD. YouTube is stepping up in a big way to support the industry, they've been great partners so far.

Thanks Geoff!

I've really enjoyed your game event coverage over the years and can't wait for E3 2015!

Mikey Jr.

I'm conflicted, but I'm going with gametrailers.

Just love the personalities there. I'll watch the archive of giantbomb and Geoff.

It's not like a sporting event. And I wish I could go into E3 looking forward to more than one game. But realistically one surprising, promising game is about the best I can hope for from this industry based on recent years.

Will probably switch between Giant Bomb and this.

Yo, Geoff, I can't watch unless you promise that you'll interview Reggie live again. Make it happen.

iGqzlr60nJvMk.gif

HabeeNo

Amazed at how many moves Geoff is making, he seems like a nice guy, glad to see him get there (The Dorito Pope joke is still funny tho lol)

sjay1994

Amazed at how many moves Geoff is making, he seems like a nice guy, glad to see him get there (The Dorito Pope joke is still funny tho lol)

The man genuinely wants video games to be a respected medium. His work on the process of game development is also really well done.

oti

Banned
1. I'm in Germany. This is messy. All I want to do is to watch E3 on the big screen via Chromecast. VPN or other methods won't work here unfortunately.
2. Other YouTubers? Are we talking Mr Caffeine type of guys?

I guess I'll watch the Twitch streams, then the Giant Bomb live commentary and then all the YouTube stuff. Gonna be good.

legacyzero

Banned
Geoff, I really wanna say that, after the The Game Awards, I've been a huge follower. I feel like the formula you nailed down for that show was PERFECT. I really think you are THE face of the industry, and it's well deserved. Pretty sure I'll be watching your stream a lot outside of the conferences.

US only?

Please Geoff let us know if we in the UK can watch. I watched all the gametrailers E3 coverage over the years.

If not I guess my next stop is giantbomb and some gamespot Danny O'Dwyer hopefully

DrZeus

Hyped. Geoff always had high quality e3 coverage on spike with game trailers. I'm there. Hopefully he can sneak someone from Sony to ask about agent like he would uncle Jack every year.

So glad I took Monday and Tuesday off work.

Watching UK time so as usual Monday night is a late one. Quite like E3 being at night as I watch it with plenty of beer ;)

With you on that. Load up on junk food and takeaway and settle in for a 5pm through to 4am run.

Do GB talk over the actual trailers? If this isn't available in the UK I'd quite enjoy their commentary through the usual showcases, but think I'd want to see the trailers as is.

Top Bottom