• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley to interview Moby Dick Studios

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
- the meeting of two legendary game developers: Hideo Kojima and Joakim Mogren.

BFRKzGICMAAxYmd.jpg

amn36.gif

Just to make sure, is ögre MAGAZINE one of the fake twitters, right?

Yes.

Corto

I was expecting something like that picture. This is getting good. I want to see how far they can take this hehehe

Not that Keighley self-identifies as a journalist (or has anyone else identifying him as one), I kind of roll my eyes at this sort of human prop-filled marketing nonsense and that so many are gleeful to take part in it.

Mariolee

Not that Keighley self-identifies as a journalist (or has anyone else identifying him as one), I kind of roll my eyes at this sort of human prop-filled marketing nonsense and that so many are gleeful to take part in it.

You have to look at GT.TV less like Anderson Cooper 360 and more like Extra! or Entertainment Tonight.

Lunar15

It looks a little more interesting than him just standing there? It's a promo shot.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
@geoffkeighley 7:16 PM
Update on that Phantom Pain interview: Joakim Mogren was a man I'm pretty sure I've not met before. He did show some new images on his iPad.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
@geoffkeighley 7:18 PM
@KratosKilla The guy was definitely not Kojima. He legitimately seemed Sweedish. And I'm skeptical if he is actually a game developer.

NeoUltima

@geoffkeighley 7:18 PM
@KratosKilla The guy was definitely not Kojima. He legitimately seemed Sweedish. And I'm skeptical if he is actually a game developer.

Lol. Konami is just going all out with this shit. Too bad the trailer made it painfully obvious, would have been awesome to actually get surprised.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I'll need to see gameplay... the Kojima stamp is Hollywood-tier animation in the cutscenes, and PS2-era animation in gameplay.

This is basically Kojima in a nutshell....can't make fun games anymore so he just does stupid shit. Just give MGS to Platinum please, they are the only ones who can make a good Metal Gear game.

Amagon

Why is game development so secretive compare to the music/television/movie industry? It's been getting pretty annoying and old now.

Top Bottom