• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley to interview Moby Dick Studios

This is definitely a big question, we all know Joakim Mogren is a swedish game developer
Not Kojima (ring!)
, but how is Mogrin?

The plot thickens.

This is Mogrin:

Moe%2BGreen.gif

Moe Greene

Salaadin

What if GTTV streamed in a smaller resolution than normal and was in SD? :p

Dont even say stuff like this. Its too funny :lol
Could you imagine.

I still wonder if Geoff and GTTV are in on this. Theres that weird, typo ridden tweet from Geoff back when TPP was first shown that sounds like he might kinda sorta maybe want to see that TPP Is a brand new game but a lot of us suspected the typos were there so that he can pretend he said it without actually saying it.

Now his latest tweets say that hes "pretty sure" he hasnt met Mogren before but then he says that hes "skeptical" on if Mogren is actually a developer. Sounds like hes either feeding us more or hes just as confused.

Its weird for me to think that a Geoff and GTTV would be on the inside track with this information...that close to a developer and their weird marketing strategy. I guess I shouldnt be surprised but I would think theyd make it less obvious. If it all comes out later on that they were all in on it together, itll be hard to trust anything that comes from them regarding these games.

Also have to question how a game that nobody heard of by a developer nobody knows about managed to debut its trailer at the VGAs alongside stuff like The Last of Us and Gears of War.

Im also not sure what the point of this post was.

FStop7

Banned
I am probably the last person to realize this, but Mogren is an anagram of Monger. "War monger" being one of the most common uses of that word. And war is what the MGS series is all about.

Toparaman

Banned
Given the Dorito Pope's questionable journalistic integrity, I'm pretty sure he's just playing along. Anyway, I'm looking forward to tonight.

Mr. RHC

Given the Dorito Pope's questionable journalistic integrity, I'm pretty sure he's just playing along. Anyway, I'm looking forward to tonight.

Geoff had a great interview with Kojima in 2011. Try University of Southern California! http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ea6u9k/hideo-kojima-usc-interview-part-1

Edit: The translator is Sean Eyestone of course, must be credited!

Even though I think the interview with Joakim won't be quite as long.

Does anyone know how many hours are left to go?

Toparaman

Banned
When does this stream? sorry.

I'm pretty sure it's not live-streaming at all. In fact, I think the interview may already be over. In any case, from Keighley's twitter:

"The Mogren interview will be on GTTV this Thurs night. He said he has something new to show me."

I'm guessing it's Pacific Time, and right now it's 3:24 pm.

FoneBone

Dont even say stuff like this. Its too funny :lol
Could you imagine.

I still wonder if Geoff and GTTV are in on this. Theres that weird, typo ridden tweet from Geoff back when TPP was first shown that sounds like he might kinda sorta maybe want to see that TPP Is a brand new game but a lot of us suspected the typos were there so that he can pretend he said it without actually saying it.

Now his latest tweets say that hes "pretty sure" he hasnt met Mogren before but then he says that hes "skeptical" on if Mogren is actually a developer. Sounds like hes either feeding us more or hes just as confused.

Its weird for me to think that a Geoff and GTTV would be on the inside track with this information...that close to a developer and their weird marketing strategy. I guess I shouldnt be surprised but I would think theyd make it less obvious. If it all comes out later on that they were all in on it together, itll be hard to trust anything that comes from them regarding these games.

Also have to question how a game that nobody heard of by a developer nobody knows about managed to debut its trailer at the VGAs alongside stuff like The Last of Us and Gears of War.

Im also not sure what the point of this post was.
I doubt that Keighley et al know everything about the game, but I think you're being way too generous to conclude that there's much of any chance they're as in the dark as we are.

As I've said elsewhere, this whole "interview" seems gross to me.

mountainduwe

Neo Member
Dude, what the hell did I just watch? It was basically just a promo for GDC at the end of the month. He said there'll be a trailer that will "answer all of your questions."

FOX ENGINE!!! LOLOLOL

Oh boy, new trailer coming at GDC that will "answer all questions".

"I noticed a Fox Engine logo on the corner, so this game is running on the Fox Engine?"
Joakim: 0_0
Interview ends.

Top Bottom