George Foreman calls out Steven Seagal wants to go 10 rounds hand to hand combat

Jan 2, 2007
I'm pretty sure George could still kill a man with a solid blow to the head. I just don't think he can realistically go more than 3 rounds without getting gassed, Seagal's best bet would be to run away.

Nov 30, 2011
Sweden
I'm pretty sure George could still kill a man with a solid blow to the head. I just don't think he can realistically go more than 3 rounds without getting gassed, Seagal's best bet would be to run away.
Seagulls best bet is to poop on George Foreman’s head and hope he gets distracted enough so that 10 rounds go by...

Oh you meant Seagal, well he would die instantly to George Foreman

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Nov 10, 2004
Seagal would never agree to it. He'll probably try to come up with some pseudo-mystic bullshit excuse.

I doubt Seagal can even run these days.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Jul 17, 2005
I'm pretty surprised about this. I thought Foreman was the kind of person that would agree with Seagal on the kneeling issue.

Aug 24, 2014
Seagal is a Trump supporting hasbeen that's an 'expert' in a bullshit martial art, I'd love to see him KO'd

Jun 11, 2015
This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.