• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get Triggered! Down to Developing SJW Cartoon into Game? (all RefundEra welcome)

Tschumi

... they make things like this... Because they're topical as hell... Guaranteed attention... I have nothing against social justice, whatever exactly that means, but I'll never play any game like this, so i guess I'm breaking their business model. Woooooo!

makaveli60

Bullshit. No way that isn't a parody...

I mean I know this is portraying the current, sad reality we live in now, but surely this is a joke (a great one).
Man, I don't even know what to answer? Are you serious or trolling me? Of course it's a parody but I was just pointing out that the sad thing is that it is happening in reality too.

Now that I've thought more on it, I wouldn't want to put any good programmers through the bs that would be thrown at them from a Twitter sock mob. Can you imagine that LOL!

Falcs

Banned
Man, I don't even know what to answer? Are you serious or trolling me? Of course it's a parody but I was just pointing out that the sad thing is that it is happening in reality too.
No trolling intended. Like you said, this shit is happening in reality, so I guess part of me thought maybe it's actually real and not a parody...
But then I thought "No way, surely not."

I just don't know what's real or parody anymore... 🤡

I like it! but it is not SJW enough, because in reality they are 100x worse.

It needs cancel culture added, like men asks woman to date/gives flowers = now it is at least rape and he must be canceled + shamed.

And maybe something about how black vs. black violence is normalized, like black vs. white is too, but when white character steps on black characters toes by accident or something similar = they feel like it is right to beat him to bulb because he is racist KKK white devil!

But I guess that would be too much for weakest minds, even if it is the reality.

Shai-Tan

Banned
This is from a movie made by Dennis Prager and Adam Carolla. I couldn't listen to either of those guys for more than five minutes without being overwhelmed with their cringe talking points.

OutRun88

This is from a movie made by Dennis Prager and Adam Carolla. I couldn't listen to either of those guys for more than five minutes without being overwhelmed with their cringe talking points.
What’s the movie?

What are the talking points?

Shai-Tan

Banned
What’s the movie?

What are the talking points?

No Safe Spaces

about talking points it's the usual hyper partisan stuff that any remotely serious person shouldn't watch unless they want a safe space to confirm their political point of view

ZehDon

Gold Member
So... this thread exists because the OP - who clearly has zero experience with games, or apparently reality - is "down" to "colab" on a game with the creators of the video... being Adam Carolla and Dennis Prager?

"I have a great idea for a game! Its to use someone else's already-used idea! I just need free volunteers to work on art, code, gameplay, marketing, and release, and I need someone else to put me in contact with the millionaires whose idea I want to use for free! But don't worry, they'll be cool with it, because I'm super keen! Lets make it happen!"

This is fucking cringe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom