• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting laid in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
darscot said:
Japanese girls aren't "Slutty". The lack of Christian values is just very obvious. The culture is very different and they don't have all the hang ups about sex of North America. The whole slutty thing really comes from men anyway. It's the whole she did something to someone else I wished she did to me. Japan is so male dominate expecially in the "Salary Man" world. You think the women like to sleep with white guys. You wouldn't believe how badly the Men want to show off the women. Most of the guys there are English teachers and don't really see old school Japan. The girls they get are just the standard club girls, no different then here.

"Christain" values? :lol

Western women, particularily American women are the biggest sluts on the planet.

If anything the Japanese girls I've met are much more reserved, whereas you go to basically any club here and you'll see groups of women openly gawking at guys and dropping their panties when they see someone driving a nice car.

I'd be embarrassed to treat Japanese girls the way I can treat American girls (and they love it anyway).

darscot

soundwave05 said:
"Christain" values? :lol

Western women, particularily American women are the biggest sluts on the planet.

If anything the Japanese girls I've met are much more reserved, whereas you go to basically any club here and you'll see groups of women openly gawking at guys and dropping their panties when they see someone driving a nice car.

I'd be embarrassed to treat Japanese girls the way I can treat American girls (and they love it anyway).

Like I said the whole slut thing comes from men and it's bullshit. IF you really think the girls are that different then here your not smart enough to realise in Japan your that flashy car nothing more. The girls panties are falling for the exact same reason.

darscot

One more thing the girls in Japan gawk twice as much as in North America. Just because they cover there teeth and giggle dosen't mean there not looking. I've never felt so "On the menu" in the meat market in my life. Japanese women are twice as brash. I've never had a white women walk up to me in my life and say things like. Would you like me to be your mistress, or how do you feel about Japanese mistress culture.

Actually the white girls in Japan are out of this world desperate and like sharks in the water but thats another story.

I haven't been to Japan, yet, but when I was in China a few years back, I had a lot of attention from the women, and had to turn down a number of offers, as I was trying to stay loyal as well. My friends and I would go out somewhere, and we'd have people wanting to get their pictures taken with us, and women chatting us up constantly. I got more attention than my friend, and the only thing we could think of was that he's about 5'5" and I'm about 6'2". Maybe they were in to tall, lean american men. *shrug*

On top of that, these were some very hot women. Chinese women look more attractive to me than most Japanese women.

darscot said:
Like I said the whole slut thing comes from men and it's bullshit. IF you really think the girls are that different then here your not smart enough to realise in Japan your that flashy car nothing more. The girls panties are falling for the exact same reason.

Yeah I know ... I just don't get that "drunken party girl with the Paris Hilton tan" vibe from a Japanese girl though that you see in basically every bar over here.

For example in North America it's not uncommon to see a girl on the dance floor, have eye contact for a few seconds, and then start making out or grinding.

I can't even imagine trying that on a Japanese girl. Is that really what their clubs are like in Japan?

Kung Fu Jedi said:
I haven't been to Japan, yet, but when I was in China a few years back, I had a lot of attention from the women, and had to turn down a number of offers, as I was trying to stay loyal as well. My friends and I would go out somewhere, and we'd have people wanting to get their pictures taken with us, and women chatting us up constantly. I got more attention than my friend, and the only thing we could think of was that he's about 5'5" and I'm about 6'2". Maybe they were in to tall, lean american men. *shrug*

On top of that, these were some very hot women. Chinese women look more attractive to me than most Japanese women.

Ohhhh picture plz?

darscot

soundwave05 said:
Yeah I know ... I just don't get that "drunken party girl with the Paris Hilton tan" vibe from a Japanese girl though that you see in basically every bar over here.

For example in North America it's not uncommon to see a girl on the dance floor, have eye contact for a few seconds, and then start making out or grinding.

I can't even imagine trying that on a Japanese girl. Is that really what their clubs are like in Japan?

The culture is different you don't see a lot of the really aggresive stuff in public like you do in North America. In Japan you make eye contact the girl acts very sheepish. You chat her up and leave the bar. The girl wears some silly hat that she hides under. You head to a love hotel every thing is very coy and you make eye contact with no one on the street. People would think you were brother and sister if you were walking down a different street. The second you in the room all bets are off and things can be just as freaky or I would say even more so then in North America. The Japanese have very strict edicate when in public. The rules are really weird things you can and cannot do are very hard to understand.

Prince

First, the preliminaries:

1. Be White.

If you can't meet this requirement, then be black, that's really just as good. If that's also out of the question, then be whatever you happen to be, as long as your not Brazillian or from Southeast Asia. If you're one of those, pretend to be ethnic Canadian.

2. Don't Learn Japanese.

Trust me. The girls that you will meet by following this guide have learned basic conversational English for the same reason that web designers learn Java; it is a necessary part of accomplishing their goals. They will also enjoy the chance to use their English, and will be put off if you are able to answer them in Japanese, which, if you're reading this, is unlikely.

And now, here's the step by step guide. Don't forget to take notes.

3. Go to Roppongi.

Coming from central Tokyo, Roppongi is the second to last station on the Hibiya subway line (the gray line on subway maps). If you're starting on the circular Yamanote train line, you can transfer to the Hibiya line at Ueno or Ebisu.

4. Find GasPanic.

wow that's why i didnt get laid when i went to tokyo last time.

1. i'm part south east asian
2. i can speak a little japanese
3. i went to Shibuya
4. i found Harlem

i will never underestimate the power of internet guides again.

jamesinclair said:
Ohhhh picture plz?

I'll have to check my pictures when I get home to see if I can dig some up. Let me just say that some of these women were the hottest I've ever seen in real life, anywhere. Very hot, dressed fashionably, and were extremely easy on the eyes. At least in Bejing and Shang Hai. In the smaller, more rural cities/towns they were more conservatively dressed, and not as aggressive. The first of these women approached me less than 10 minutes after we left the hotel and settled in a nearby bar to have a few drinks.

They also really liked to talk to someone in English. They wanted to practice their english and ask questions about the language as well. Seems to be a common theme in Asia.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Well, if this is what you get when you say "getting laid"

oned364jp-05.jpg

Then I'm all for it,

but if it's this

LOVERS2.jpg

Then I'm staying the hell away from Japan

Edit: damn site removed the image of the hot girl

Phranky

Banned
I remember when I went to Hong Kong and there were a few Chinese tourists there from the mainland taking photographs of the supposedly "ancient" relics at the end of the beach (I can't remember the name of it). One of them rushed up to me and put his arm around my shoulders to pose for a photograph (with his girlfriend/wife taking the photo); he then rushed over to the girl I was with and did the same.

What's with that? I don't exactly grab any of the Chinese tourists in London and force them to pose for photographs...

madara said:
Well its a fact they are underpopulated. Someone explain to me how this works then?

1) no moral opposition to abortion (think of it as the two-month-after pill). Japanese sluts get pregnant first and sort it out later.
2) a tendency to live with your parents and extended family until marriage, making it a burden on not just yourself but on others to have children
3) less space and high cost of living in dense urban areas means fewer children per family

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Since when is Japan underpopulated? The birthrate in Tokyo is low because people move the hell out once they get married because they can only afford a house in Saitama or Chiba...

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Blackace said:
Since when is Japan underpopulated? The birthrate in Tokyo is low because people move the hell out once they get married because they can only afford a house in Saitama or Chiba...

Not underpopulated, but last I heard the birth rate was going downhill fast.

Blackace

just skewed from the lack of married couples in Tokyo having babies... the rate of married people in Tokyo having kids is like .7% per married couple..
But that doesn't state the people who got married and moved to somewhere they could afford a house.. I am sure this is quite true for all the huge cities here..

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'm just stating offhand information, so I'm bound to be misinformed.
That all aside, fuck, I miss that country.

Who's talking about Tokyo? Every time there's a news bit or documentary on Japan's low birth rate, they're talking about the country as a whole. I mean, people have been going on for years about how there's loads of aging Japanese and not enough young ones to support them; it's not like they're all hiding in the country or something.

RevenantKioku

And what's wrong with that chick that people have been mocking? Not exactly a flattering photo for starters, but I don't think she looks all that bad.

Blackace

BugCatcher said:
Who's talking about Tokyo? Every time there's a news bit or documentary on Japan's low birth rate, they're talking about the country as a whole. I mean, people have been going on for years about how there's loads of aging Japanese and not enough young ones to support them; it's not like they're all hiding in the country or something.

Which is skewed by the bigger cities.. they lower the birthrate on a whole.. Japanese people are not a dying breed. The older people are the ones in Tokyo and other bigger cities who did not have kids this is a city problem more than anything. The cost of living in Tokyo, Osaka, Kobe, and so on is damn high. Having a kid in these cities is pretty crazy.. now is their birthrate lower than before, yes. does it mean that Japan is having a population problem.. no..

Lefty

after reading this thread, i really want to go to japan....anyone want to lend some money so i can make the trip? :D

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Well...I went to the Sushi spot tonight. I don't think the chicks there knew that when I, a black man, walked in with some Ecko gear they were supposed to drop down to their knees and offer me oral. Maybe I should have printed out this thread and took it with me.

The average birthrate for the country is way less than 2, which is what you need to maintain population size. Unless that changes, their population will shrink once the older generation starts biting the dust. But that's a long way away; the more pressing issue is when they start retiring. It's just so top heavy right now; if nothing changes you'll have something like 3 retired Japanese for each one in the workforce. It's a disaster in the making for the pension system. So right now there's no population problem, but it's pretty clear that they will have one in the future, and it will be interesting to see how the country handles it.

Am I missing your point? All this stuff is pretty common knowledge and has been talked about for years, so your post is a bit confusing...

Blackace

BugCatcher said:
The average birthrate for the country is way less than 2, which is what you need to maintain population size. Unless that changes, their population will shrink once the older generation starts biting the dust. But that's a long way away; the more pressing issue is when they start retiring. It's just so top heavy right now; if nothing changes you'll have something like 3 retired Japanese for each one in the workforce. It's a disaster in the making for the pension system. So right now there's no population problem, but it's pretty clear that they will have one in the future, and it will be interesting to see how the country handles it.

Am I missing your point? All this stuff is pretty common knowledge and has been talked about for years, so your post is a bit confusing...

it will cycle back like it always does.. Italy's birthrate was 1.24 in 2001, and Germany's was 1.29. Japan will rebound for this like all countries do

EDIT: But it very well will become a problem if it doesn't change... and the sooner the better

suaveric

Blackace said:
it will cycle back like it always does.. Italy's birthrate was 1.24 in 2001, and Germany's was 1.29. Japan will rebound for this like all countries do

EDIT: But it very well will become a problem if it doesn't change... and the sooner the better

These other contries have upped their birth rates considerably? I'm under the impression that they are still low, as are most western countries. And the target number to "maintain: your population is actually supposed to be 2.2 children per every couple. the 0.2 makes up for the fact that not every child born gets to live long enough to continue the cycle.

Blackace

suaveric said:
These other contries have upped their birth rates considerably? I'm under the impression that they are still low, as are most western countries. And the target number to "maintain: your population is actually supposed to be 2.2 children per every couple. the 0.2 makes up for the fact that not every child born gets to live long enough to continue the cycle.

this is true.. very true.. but with the size of the population Japan can "rebound" pretty easily.

suaveric said:

I remember seeing a documentary on PBS about population patterns. Most industrialized countries go through a decrease in birthrates, due to multiple social factors: Increased life expectancy, improved infant survival rates, costs of raising children, lifestyle, excetera. In fact, the United States is going through a comparable lowering of birthrates for longtime residents. But the population still grows, due to immigration, and birthrates among these newer citizens.

Japan is not exactly into immigration leading to citizenship, due to the central role that Japanese ethnicity takes in what being a citizen is. If and when that changes, Japan will see the same upturns that other industrialized nations have seen.

Amakusa

3) One last generalization: if you're going to Tokyo, your personality in these clubs won't matter, just dress well, act cool and you'll do fine. If you're going to Osaka, it doesn't matter how stupid you look, how over weight you are or how bad your breath is, if you can make them laugh you're onto a winner.

Dude.... those girls in eel soup are from Osaka.

I want a Japanese chick from Tokyo who looks good standing infront of a riced out red and black Honda.

The only Osaka girl I like
osaka-002.jpg

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
acidviper said:
Ozawa is half Canadian, so I its highly unlikely you are gonna get big titted and straight teeth.

Well looks like I'm staying put in Canada then

darscot

GSG Flash said:
Well looks like I'm staying put in Canada then

I'm from Canada and spent my time in Osaka you can find the hot ones but there not so common. When you scale a Japanese girl from one to ten the only thing you really grade are teeth and boobies. Basically ever Japanese girl is a 7. You +/- 1.5 for teeth and 1.5 for boobies. Also a 7 does not have good teeth she just dosen't have bad teeth. A 7 also has some boobies and there small but perfect. Every Japanese girls has great (but short) legs and a nice (but small) ass.

Ronok

And what's wrong with that chick that people have been mocking? Not exactly a flattering photo for starters, but I don't think she looks all that bad.

But remember, everyone on gaf has 10-10 g/f's! She just cannot compare to these kinds of standards!

ForzaItalia said:
LOVERS2.jpg

Is that Miyamoto in drag?

She doesn't look terrible. I would not mind starting off with something like that, and progressively moving up the ladderer to more desirable - and preferably Brazilian/Mexican - women.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Holy crap, this thread got a lot of hits in less than a week. Here's my first-hand account...

When I went to Rapongi (I'm SE-Asian, know some Japanese, and am 100% Americanized), I went to Lexington Queen, which is right next to Gas Panic. I was shocked that girls were approaching us (a bunch of American journalists) and not the other way around. When they found out we were American, it's like a switch went on in their head and they looked at us differently (in a good? way), as in they were much more interested than before. The girl I was chatting with looked at me as a potential husband. It felt like I had the word "PASSPORT" stamped on my forehead, which was unnerving. She was cute and all, but no way was that happening.

Later, we went to Gas Panic, which wasn't as crazy as stories had led me to believe. Maybe it was an off-night, but there weren't girls dancing on the bar and clothes weren't exactly flying off. Also, the crowd was more foreigner than Japanese. The place was packed, but not quite what I was expecting. I like Rapongi though. It's completely different from the rest of Japan. It's like a little slice of America (or a bizarro alternate universe) in Japan.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
i just have to mention - if this is a slice of america (Roppongi) they you can KEEP america! ;)

I loved Roppongi when i got here, but after a year or so , i was bored still of the place and i would not look for a girlfriend there - well, except for the places i know where the female bankers, professionals go.

Re: Passport - yeah, that's going to happen a lot. But not to be mixed up with the women who are looking for a more equal relationship. Japanese men tend to treat japaense women like utter shit - and as a relationship with a foreigner means the woman gets equal footing, that is an obvious draw.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
PhoenixDark said:
She doesn't look terrible. I would not mind starting off with something like that, and progressively moving up the ladderer to more desirable - and preferably Brazilian/Mexican - women.
I think Asian women are hot by default. I would take anything I could get from over the ocean. And I go to ASU, where the women are not exactly dogs.

American pop-culture has done something to Japanese pop-culture. They want to look, talk, and act like us. I think shagging Americans is just the hip thing for women to do in some parts of Japan. Sex isn't as stigmatized in Japan as it is here, so I imagine a decent bloke could get laid without much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom