• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima New Teaser

Bryank75

Banned
My most anticipated game, I really want this to become a series...

People going on about downgrades should be ashamed, you're getting MLB now. Just stop with the hate. Are you not satisfied with what you did to DS? People fucking suck nowadays... suck!

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I mean I’m getting serious early PS2 cinematic vibes here?

Look I’m gonna get it, it’s a souls game, I have a duty to buy it.

But...

Yeesh... this is BAD.

Is this a cgi trailer or ingame, because either way, it looks terrible.

Still, I’ve never played these games for their graphics.

yEmvDTI.jpg

GymWolf

But...

Yeesh... this is BAD.

yEmvDTI.jpg
It's not gonna be a souls title i think, you can already save the money.

No chance of sony putting out an hard game with single difficulty level like from software lol...

I hope i'm wrong because i hate cakewalk games, especially easy open world games (so 99% of them)

Last edited:

Miles708

Ok I'm in love with the wind. Hope it is real-time, I will just stand still, looking dramatic all the time.

Vawn

Banned
Still can't believe this is Sucker Punch. Both them and Guerrilla Games have really stepped up their games.

Last edited:
The trees looks like a downgraded version from first trailers.
It is.
This is clearly a result of having the scale the game back and optimizing it to run on console. But either way the game looks fantastic.
Like they don't know what's their own company console can handle from the get go.
Not impressed...….where's the puddles? Downgrade activated!
Cool PS5 game
When is this planned to drop, launch with nxt gen consoles?
Ever notice that games get downgrades during the development process and look different upon release?
The first trailer of GOT was running on PS5, everyone said that was on Ps4pro, i got a lot of heat about this on another thread.
People see whatever they want to see lol
True, don't forget you do too.
I’m gonna sound like an ass because the gameplay will sell me but..... this “looks” bad now? Hmm...
Ps4 pro gameplay, nothing to do with the first trailer.
Same goes for the last of us, first trailer ps5 then downgraded to Ps4 graphics (according to the last trailer)
Fanboys always run into sony threads to claim downgrade. Next day buy 3rd party games on switch
All company's do that, remember watch dogs ? crackdown etc .....
Downgrade my ass. Especially how you can "spot it" in the blurry trees due to DOF.

:messenger_weary: :messenger_ok:
Useless trailer tbh.

And lol at people thinking that this game was ps5 material...
It is a cross gen game.
I can see a downgrade too. But let's wait for the game awards trailer to tell for sure.
So ... ? either way it's coming on both gens.
People yelling downgrade without bringing the receipts
Oh boy.
any changes will be deemed as a downgrade. don't hold your breath for something. it will be like spiderman, now they just pretend it never happened.
its like clockwork every high profile sony game.
(y)
enourmous downgrades already, they should just hold it until PS5
Cross gen.
Our brains have been downgraded.
Yours for sure, love you buddy, before you get at me i consider you as a imaginary friend.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!

But...

Yeesh... this is BAD.

yEmvDTI.jpg

You must be joking! I mean come one PS2 vibes?

GymWolf

It is.

Like they don't know what's their own company console can handle from the get go.

The first trailer of GOT was running on PS5, everyone said that was on Ps4pro, i got a lot of heat about this on another thread.

Same goes for the last of us, first trailer ps5 then downgraded to Ps4 graphics (according to the last trailer)

It is a cross gen game.

Oh boy.

(y)

Cross gen.

Yours for sure, love you buddy, before you get at me i consider you as a imaginary friend.
maybe it's gonna be crossgen but it is created with ps4 in mind, not ps5, and it clearly shows if you are not blind or a sony fanboy tbh.
great graphics yes, next gen? nah.

Terenty

Whose name is associated with this game? I need to know why people are so hyped, because without a specific name nobody would give a fuck about it

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Whose name is associated with this game? I need to know why people are so hyped, because without a specific name nobody would give a fuck about it

Sucker Punch Productions is the name. And in my opinion they did a good job up until this point.

GymWolf

sucker punch, some people like me love some of their games.
they are behind infamous and sly cooper sagas.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
It is.

It is a cross gen game.

Oh boy.

(y)

Cross gen.

Keep analyzing DOF blurrovision trees, bruh!

maybe it's gonna be crossgen but it is created with ps4 in mind, not ps5, and it clearly shows if you are not blind or a sony fanboy tbh.
great graphics yes, next gen? nah.
Usually a Sony game (own studio) is created in this case (late gen) to fit in this current & next gen console, ps4 to sell a ton of units, ps5 to give it that umph to sell more units, so it clearly shows if you are not blind that it makes sense after all.
You can clearly read that i said they all do that (lying at E3) i did mention Sony, Crackdown (Microsoft), watch dogs (ubisoft) so i don't know where you getting "sony fanboy" from.
Keep analyzing DOF blurrovision trees, bruh!
Clueless, as usual.

GymWolf

Usually a Sony game (own studio) is created in this case (late gen) to fit in this current & next gen console, ps4 to sell a ton of units, ps5 to give it that umph to sell more units, so it clearly shows if you are not blind that it makes sense after all.
You can clearly read that i said they all do that (lying at E3) i did mention Sony, Crackdown (Microsoft), watch dogs (ubisoft) so i don't know where you getting "sony fanboy" from.

Clueless, as usual.
i was not talking about you, but for all the people who thought that this was a next gen title because of the graphics.

it's gonna be like tlou remastered on ps5 probably.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I feel this game is gonna be good.

But I admit, for some reason the footage that I saw before looked better... How odd..

Anyway, definitely exciting.

sendit

I personally can't wait for this game. A samurai game with a triple A budget. Sony is closing out PS4 on a high note.

FF7 Remake
Last of Us 2
Ghost of Tsushima

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Great cover art.
Better than Sekiro's cover art thats for sure. I LOVED Sekiro but it has such dull cover art.

It really feels like this cover is done by Activision because it basically similar to a COD cover.
oiznx4sn29311.png

Fake

Better than Sekiro's cover art thats for sure. I LOVED Sekiro but it has such dull cover art.

It really feels like this cover is done by Activision because it basically similar to a COD cover.
oiznx4sn29311.png

To be honest my comparison was with Playstation exclusives because dear god, artcover from PS games are usally trash those days. Besides God of War... Detroit was bad, Death Stranding was terrible too.
Activision have some problems with artbox IMO. Crash Team Racing first artbox was OK, but final was mix bag. Dunno why they change, but looks worst than the first one.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
One thing I trust from Sucker punch is this game going to be have very fun traversal just like their InFAMOUS series.

brap

Banned
I can't watch the trailer now but do they still have japanese voices with white people grunting? That shit was horrible in the old trailer. Like get the same fucking voice actors to grunt for you and shit. How long does that take?

Saber

Gold Member
It's a teaser trailer man. It's literally in the title.

I watched the State of Play live, don't need to play captain obvious to me.
I was merely stating that a gameplay video would be better than just a teaser(which btw is not even complete).
Cheez

Top Bottom