• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima overtakes Hades in second-most GOTY awards for last year (2020)

Which one is your GOTY?

• Total voters

Guilty_AI

It's bad based on your own opinion.

Your opinion is not a fact. You can say want, it still doesn't change the fact that it's not an opinion shared by everyone.
by that logic, there are no facts and only opinions in the world.

There is objective criticism that can be made towards games that don't rely personal opinions, thats a fact.

Last edited:
Obviously it's different strokes for different folks and all that but I thought Ghost was overrated.

Like it's good. I enjoyed it. I platinumed it.

But I would never put it as GOTY contender or up there with my top Sony games or anything.

Last edited:
Its not in the poll but my favourite game in 2020 without a doubt is...
bIsL7LdWIVw9V46oHJ0PIwZv.png

Unfortunately awards shows is always been about popularity contest and 13 Sentinels is not popular enough to win.
or good enough, it was a solid 7/10 title.

Skifi28

Every sony high profile game is overrated. If not by the journos, by playstation fans.
There's no such thing as "overrated". How can one objectively decide what a game's rating ought to be in order to say if it was over or underrated? It was rated what it was rated, all you can say is whether you agreed with the critics and reception it got or not. If many people like something they probably have a reason, there's no conspiracy behind it.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
by that logic, there are no facts and only opinions in the world.

There is objective criticism that can be made towards game that doesn't rely personal opinions, thats a fact.

No, because most people know the difference between a fact and an opinion. Missions being bad and boring are personal feelings. If it was a fact then everyone would feel the same. A fact is saying the crime missions in Spider-Man are nearly all the same and the only real difference is that they take place in different parts of the city. That is a fact which cannot be denied because that is how the game is designed. Is it boring or bad? That is entirely subjective. That's where someone's personal opinion comes in. That's the difference between a facts and opinions.

SinDelta

As incredible as Ghost of Tushima is, 13 Sentinals Ageis Rim has one of the best narratives I've not only seen in videogames but any medium.

As for Ghost of Tushima, which perfected the Assassins Creed Formula, I think Ubisoft should be taking notes for any future assassin creed titles. The world and standoffs are as beautiful as they are deadly, like watching every samurai flick combined.

Nioh 2 and Hades are the two other titles that I also really enjoyed.

Last edited:

SinDelta

or good enough, it was a solid 7/10 title.
10/10 for me. Ageis Rim is for me one of the best games ever made with a narrative up there with Chrono Trigger, Ocarina of Time, A Link Between Worlds, The World Ends With You, Odin Sphere, the original Ace Attorney Trilogy and Ghost Trick.

Ghost of Tsushima has a pretty good if straightforward story and sidequests.

Last edited:

EDMIX

I don't hate ghosts of tsushima but it's very hard for me to ever put it in a category like game of the year for multiple reasons.

I would argue some of the people on here have even established the reasons that we all seem to support regarding the games shortcomings..... for example..

Ghost of Tsushima is my GOTY too.... gameplay was so good. Avoided stealth mostly of course.

Duels and standoffs were just great.

Yes I agree the action in regards to just the swordplay is very fun but that's kind of where the game ends in regards to being interesting as soon as you get to the stealth it's a complete afterthought and playing it after The Last of Us 2 makes everything that happens inside of stealth feel PS2 Generation. The fact that the game has dogs that cannot smell you or don't actually look for you doesn't really help when you have dogs exist in both games yet only one game has the better artificial intelligence of the dog's Behavior..... so I'm sorry but you guys can't really sit here with a straight fucking face and tell me if in the sequel dogs could smell you out and follow your location and alert other enemies to your scent that you would be against it or something.

no shit sherlock :D Ghost of Tsushima was developed by 250 people, TLOU2 by 1000+, last years by 1500+ people.

I also disagree with such a comment because ironically in Ghost of tsushimas defense your fucking talkin about a game made by 250 people that I would argue looks better if not extremely comparable to Assassin's Creed Valhalla a game created by a studio of over a thousand in fact using your fucking logic every single Ubisoft and Electronic Arts game and Activision game should be murdering every single Sony game in regards to Quality but clearly that's not really the case.

More developers by default does not mean you're always going to get a better product I would argue too many examples exist to disprove this including ghost of tsushima by itself.... I don't see any need to try to disrespect any Studio in trying to pretend as if by default of numbers that is how the quality was obtained trying to disregard the actual talent at the studio.

Using your fucking own example ghost of tsushima quality should be more shit then cyberpunk true? Yet clearly one of those two was a functional game lol

Numbers are not everything entirely but talent is extremely necessary.

So I'm happy that it was able to receive so many Game of the Year Awards but I'm not sure I would ever give it that honor myself because I don't believe it did enough. Keep in mind I enjoyed many of the games listed last year but only one or two games listed were damn near perfect in every area. Don't take this the wrong way everybody but it would be equivalent to saying Valhalla is game of the year or Watch Dogs is Game of the Year it's not the say those are terrible games or anything like that simply that these are games by the numbers that do so many things the same that their predecessors did that it's a very difficult to say the best game that released this year is a copy and paste of many features of shit we've already gotten before lol

That being said I'm not shocked that The Last of Us 2 received more Game of the Year Awards. They took much more extreme risk, went absolutely insane with the game play and did not play it safe even remotely and to my surprise the game damn near is feeling better than Resident Evil and just as stealthy as a metal gear solid as I never fucking thought I would be saying that about The Last of Us series. The first Last of Us does not feel better than something like Resident Evil 4 and is not even in the fucking ballpark of a metal gear solid game in regards to movement...

The second game gets extremely fucking close to the point where you could see the potential sequel matching Metal Gear Solid.

So all I could ask of ghost of tsushima sequel is that they aim to do just as much in regards to leveling up the complexity by allowing the player to go prone and making this enemies smarter and giving you more ways to destroy your enemy. Making it more like The Last of Us 2 in this game play respect I simply do not believe it's something the community would be against.

Guilty_AI

No, because most people know the difference between a fact and an opinion. Missions being bad and boring are personal feelings. If it was a fact then everyone would feel the same. A fact is saying the crime missions in Spider-Man are nearly all the same and the only real difference is that they take place in different parts of the city. That is a fact which cannot be denied because that is how the game is designed. Is it boring or bad? That is entirely subjective. That's where someone's personal opinion comes in. That's the difference between a facts and opinions.
Nope, there are such things as mission structure or mission design, which is why they can be objectively criticized.

Also: "If it was a fact then everyone would feel the same"
Thats completely contradictory, facts are facts and they're true regardless of what people feel about them, thats the whole point.

EDMIX

Nope, there are such things as mission structure or mission design, which is why they can be objectively criticized.

Thats completely contradictory, facts are facts and they're true regardless of what people feel about them, thats the whole point.

I disagree. DForce is making some solid ass points here lol . Mission structure may be factual, its criticism is still subjective. ie I hate the mission design, I love the mission design etc. That is not a factual idea, that is a subjective idea that will differ from person to person. I don't see any way around that tbh.

Guilty_AI

There's no such thing as "overrated". How can one objectively decide what a game's rating ought to be in order to say if it was over or underrated? It was rated what it was rated, all you can say is whether you agreed with the critics and reception it got or not. If many people like something they probably have a reason, there's no conspiracy behind it.
It fairly easy to sway the opinions of large numbers of people with the right techniques and funds, regardless of the contents being worthy of those positive opinions or not. Its all about building the right image and talking to the right people.
Thats how corrupt or inconpetent officials get elected all the time.

I disagree. DForce is making some solid ass points here lol . Mission structure may be factual, its criticism is still subjective. ie I hate the mission design, I love the mission design etc. That is not a factual idea, that is a subjective idea that will differ from person to person. I don't see any way around that tbh.
Mission: gather 5 flowers that only exist in another town that grow by the roadside
Player: I already have 5 of those flowers
Mission: too bad, you'll have to go there anyway and collect 5 flowers.

BAM, bad mission design

EDMIX

It fairly easy to sway the opinions of large numbers of people with the right techniques and funds, regardless of the contents being worthy of those positive opinions or not. Its all about building the right image and talking to the right people.
Thats how corrupt or inconpetent officials get elected all the time.

Mission: gather 5 flowers that only exist in another town that grow by the roadside
Player: I already have 5 of those flowers
Mission: too bad, you'll have to go there anyway and collect 5 flowers.

BAM, bad mission design

Thats subjective.... literally you saying "bad" turns it into a subjective view. Someone might not give a shit and may not care to have the same view point, but that is literally what subjective means. So....you are trying your best to try to argue an objective thing exist there, but we do not all play games for the exact same reasons. It would be like saying a horror game is objectively not fun cause you get no points bro, you don't "win" or you don't "beat" a enemy etc. So because those reasons are different, it means no real objective thing can really be applied here. Too many reasons exist for why people play games to really have this idea that something is objective in how you feel. Nothing can be objective in how you feel, by default it is subject to change....its subject to be different from person to person.....you know....subjective.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I mean, MS isn't the only competitor of Sony. Why did you immediately thought of Xbox? Did Hades even released on it? That year, maybe PC had stronger contenders like Hades and Half Life. I personally voted for Ori because it was the only one i played from that list.

He said SonyGAF in case you didn't notice that, also he recently changed his muscular Phil Spencer Avatar for this Aloy mockery. Also he's a good guy and I have nothing against him, seems like cool-headed from my interactions with him.

noise36

Open World games side missions are too boring and pointless.

The game has heart, is pretty and polished but suffers from this fate like most open world games.

Was a bit of a roller coaster for me, from impressed to bored, dropped it after about 15 hours.
i.e. bad stealth, boring story, repetitive enemies and quests.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

Thats subjective.... literally you saying "bad" turns it into a subjective view. Someone might not give a shit and may not care to have the same view point, but that is literally what subjective means.
You can have opinions over factual things.

Its a fact a Bugatti Veyron has much worse fuel efficiency than a Toyota Prius, but you're free to not give a shit about that and prefer the Bugatti anyway. But a fact is a fact, you can't claim the Bugatti is better in that regard just because you like it more.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Ghosts deserves more GOTY than TLOU2. But who cares, at least I can play both games instead of waiting for E3.

The real winner is who plays them all indeed and likes them! I loved them both and loved TLOU2 so much as well. It just happens that GOT has the history and story that matches my taste and the gameplay that I enjoy. Also it's more eye-pleasing with the best music!

Last edited:

EDMIX

You can have opinions over factual things.

Its a fact a Bugatti Veyron has much worse fuel efficiency than a Toyota Prius, but you're free to not give a shit about that and prefer the Bugatti anyway. But a fact is a fact, you can't claim the Bugatti is better in that regard just because you like it more.

? None of that is being debated here though soooooo yea.

You are literally saying "bad".....

Good and bad etc are subjective. Some one can say a Bugatti is "bad" or "good", a space shuttle being faster is fucking IRRELEVANT to how they feel. Its why your example is so reaching, its why it isn't even fucking about games. No one is arguing that one game has more NPC then the other and is arguing 1 fact over another or something. So how someone views that mission design will always be a subjective thing, you can bring up fast cars all day.....that will not change that someone will have a differing view based on ummm "good" or "bad".

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force

If you say the side quest are bad and another person says they're good, then who is right?

Guilty_AI

If you say the side quest are bad and another person says they're good, then who is right?
me of course

? None of that is being debated here though soooooo yea.

You are literally saying "bad".....

Good and bad etc are subjective. Some one can say a Bugatti is "bad" or "good", a space shuttle being faster is fucking IRRELEVANT to how they feel. Its why your example is so reaching, its why it isn't even fucking about games. No one is arguing that one game has more NPC then the other and is arguing 1 fact over another or something. So how someone views that mission design will always be a subjective thing, you can bring up fast cars all day.....that will not change that someone will have a differing view based on ummm "good" or "bad".
I mean, if you want me to explain why they're bad i'd have to make a giant thread about it and proceed to reply/explain to all the angry comments people would make, and thats too much of a pain in the ass.

See it like this, the Bugatti has bad fuel efficiency, thats a fact. Thats not a subjective thing up to debate because there are parameters to which we can measure whether its "good" or "bad".
Same thing can be said about lots of aspects in games. There are parameters which we can use to measure whether, for example, a mission design is "good" or "bad". Of course, they're more complex than a simple number, but they still exist. The example i gave has really poor consistency for instance, after all the game would be contradicting its own rules.

Then, going back to the original point, why am i calling these games overrated?
Simple. Answer me, which paremeters are being used to grade a game a 9/10 or a 6/10? If you know the answer to this, you know why they're overrated or underrated.

Last edited:
Good for those that really enjoyed it. I didn't think Ghost of Tsushima was that amazing, it's an 8/10 kind of game.

Very repetitive gameplay loop, combat is fun, but it gets old at around the 15-20h mark and you still have more than half a game to go.

Mission design is also very repetitive, and it's even pretty shitty in a few quests, like the one you have to climb this cold mountain with less and less visibility of where the fuck you are going as time goes on. It feels like someone played Breath of the Wild, and had the worst idea possible based on the weather conditions gameplay from that game.

Anyway, I probably had a lot more fun with Yakuza: Like a Dragon, or something like Crusader Kings 3 than with anything from this whole list. 🤷‍♂️

EDMIX

I mean, if you want me to explain why they're bad

That is the reason you FEEL they are "bad', its simply a explanation on how you feel.....it is still subjective.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/subjective

i'd have to make a giant thread about it
Don't you think it's strange that you have to work this hard to explain it? If we are simply fucking talkin about a objective thing like a number being bigger than another you don't need a giant thread to convince anyone the only time you need to do something like that is if it's a viewpoint if it's specifically something subjective in which you need to persuade people to agree or disagree with something.

So you could argue till you're blue in the face about some "rule" that magically exists inside of games but it does not make them objective ideas even remotely especially since people are debating it on this very thread which literally contradicts any form of objectivity it's literally arguing that the idea is subject to change and differ from person to person. So my friend that's like me telling you there's a specific rule in parameter to creating Vehicles therefore you cannot fucken subjectively like a car -_-.... suuuuuuuuuuure

What does this fucking "rule" argument even matter if someone has fun with the game regardless? It means its not a 100% objective, ironclad, can't be changed, against the law, full stop argument bud. It means its a SUBJECTIVE ONE.

Guilty_AI

That is the reason you FEEL they are "bad', its simply a explanation on how you feel.....it is still subjective.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/subjective

Don't you think it's strange that you have to work this hard to explain it? If we are simply fucking talkin about a objective thing like a number being bigger than another you don't need a giant thread to convince anyone the only time you need to do something like that is if it's a viewpoint if it's specifically something subjective in which you need to persuade people to agree or disagree with something.

So you could argue till you're blue in the face about some "rule" that magically exists inside of games but it does not make them objective ideas even remotely especially since people are debating it on this very thread which literally contradicts any form of objectivity it's literally arguing that the idea is subject to change and differ from person to person. So my friend that's like me telling you there's a specific rule in parameter to creating Vehicles therefore you cannot fucken subjectively like a car -_-.... suuuuuuuuuuure

What does this fucking "rule" argument even matter if someone has fun with the game regardless? It means its not a 100% objective, ironclad, can't be changed, against the law, full stop argument bud. It means its a SUBJECTIVE ONE.
Of course i'd have to work hard. Just like how i'd need a 15 min presentation to explain why to people out of the loop why alternating current is superior to direct current for supplying cities with electrical energy.
Really, get rid of this mentality that everything can be explained with less than 200 words and no questions asked.

EDMIX

Of course i'd have to work hard. Just like how i'd need a 15 min presentation to explain why to people out of the loop why alternating current is superior to direct current for supplying cities with electrical energy.
Really, get rid of this mentality that everything can be explained with less than 200 words and no questions asked.

Just stop man, you won't need all that to just say 1 number is bigger then the other.

Its because its a viewpoint based on emotion, based on feelings, personal belief, ie subjective. One doesn't need to work hard to just state a fact, one does need to work hard to convince someone to like or dislike something.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I hope GoT gets better, because the first hour is... horrible. Trying to stick with it, but so far not seeing what anyone likes about this. The graphics are nice, but the combat (so far) just feels bad.

Guilty_AI

Just stop man, you won't need all that to just say 1 number is bigger then the other.

Its because its a viewpoint based on emotion, based on feelings, personal belief, ie subjective. One doesn't need to work hard to just state a fact, one does need to work hard to convince someone to like or dislike something.
yes you do need all that, otherwise people don't understand or misinterpret it, or think "its all subjective" like you're doing right now.

theres also the matter of willingness to listen, something unfortunately internet forums tend to lack.

Last edited:
Must be that grass that blows in the wind that put it over the top. I don't think we'll ever see the likes of it again (until the next single player PS banger anyway)

EDMIX

yes you do need all that, otherwise people don't understand or misinterpret it,

I see, so anyone that disagrees with you is now "misinterpreting" the game, no fun allowed, you alone can tell us how we fucking feel? Amazing.

You have failed to convince many on here that these ideas are objective factual things that are Ironclad that 100%. Only convey specific idea that 100% of an audience understands...

If people on here are disagreeing with it by default it literally means it is a subjective idea, as in it's fucking subject to differ......

So my friend games are all subjective...

Specific ideas and parameters might exist with design it does not mean that is going to be a objective thing 100%.

At this point you're literally now fucking trying to argue that you alone seem to know what we think is supposed to be good or bad so what's next? You go to teach us what we're supposed to like and what we're not supposed to like? Do you not understand this is going to change person-to-person? You have no control over how people feel regarding these things.

Let it go...

Guilty_AI

I see, so anyone that disagrees with you is now "misinterpreting" the game, no fun allowed, you alone can tell us how we fucking feel? Amazing.

You have failed to convince many on here that these ideas are objective factual things that are Ironclad that 100%. Only convey specific idea that 100% of an audience understands...

If people on here are disagreeing with it by default it literally means it is a subjective idea, as in it's fucking subject to differ......

So my friend games are all subjective...

Specific ideas and parameters might exist with design it does not mean that is going to be a objective thing 100%.

At this point you're literally now fucking trying to argue that you alone seem to know what we think is supposed to be good or bad so what's next? You go to teach us what we're supposed to like and what we're not supposed to like? Do you not understand this is going to change person-to-person? You have no control over how people feel regarding these things.

Let it go...
You already are misinterpreting it.
I said from the beginning, people can like whatever. But that doesn't mean you can't objectively criticize games, or movies, or books.
For starters, you kept mixing up facts and taste, you're assuming if something is a fact lots of people need to agree with it, which makes no sense from a logical perspective.

Last edited:

EDMIX

You already are misinterpreting it.
I said from the beginning, people can like whatever. But that doesn't mean you can't objectively criticize games, or movies, or books.
For starters, you kept mixing up facts and taste, you're assuming if something is a fact lots of people need to agree with it, which makes no sense from a logical perspective.

Let it go.

I don't even fucking think this game deserves Game Of The Year, my own comment states I personally don't think so, but theses are SUBEJCTIVE ideas, thats it...... I never once argued a fact, as taste bud. Not even remotely. So shit, you can factually state what ever you feel like it regarding a game.

It will not change how someone else feels about that.

I'll even say that I agree to a DEGREE with what you are saying regarding The Witcher 3, simply not in the areas you state.

Look at your post closely.

"Nah, witcher 3 is definitely overrated too. There is heavy objective criticism that can be made towards it, from broken game systems and poor quest design to some weird nonsensical gameplay decisions."

So shit, I can say I agree with disliking many things this game does, anyone who knows me, knows just how overrated I feel the Witcher 3 is, I even agree with all that you are saying here, I don't how ever agree that its a objective view, even if I fucking agree its shit.

The quest design is shit....its literally an entire run around, do this to find where Ciri is, oh she not here, but do this and we'll tell you, go to place...she not there, do mission to find her last place she was at, repeat etc. This is shit design and boring as hell....

Look at how many people praise that shit, look at how many GOTY awards it won, look at how many people will disagree with us.... soooooooo its subjective. Even me agreeing with you that its shit, doesn't mean its NOT subjective.

Better objective criticism would be the sound cutting out, the horse not being able to cross the bridge, people's faces missing, people randomly flying in the air, a quest that can't start, corrupt saves. Not 100%, but shit 99% of people are not playing the game for that and think their save failing is fun or the horse can't cross the bridge is fun that they can't continue the game or something lol.

So better examples exist.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
While it's rough around edges and it's no GoW, I love the style. I was surprised that it gave me motion sickness despite of 3rd person view camera.

I overcame the motion sickness by trying not to look at the main character and look further away. I figured it has to do with narrow FOV.

I read about motion sickness, can you describe it further? Is it something minor or tied to some sort of a syndrome?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I don't hate ghosts of tsushima but it's very hard for me to ever put it in a category like game of the year for multiple reasons.
Also really enjoyed GoT but maaaaaan the game so many copy & paste stuff, at first it was fun to find Foxes but then there was foxes every 5 second that it kind of got on my nerve, duels were also really fun at first but then fights started repeat themselves with almost same animation and moves sets, same story with strongholds.

Vick

I read about motion sickness, can you describe it further? Is it something minor or tied to some sort of a syndrome?
You feel nausea, akin to what you would feel in a car (if you're prone).
It usually happens with realistic graphics at high framerates on big, high quality panels, or 3D/VR games. The images trick your brain into thinking you're moving and that contrasts with otolithic organs.

I couldn't play Rage in 2011 for this reason, had to sit four meters away from the KURO and only for small sessions, and it wasn't worth it.
But it never happened since so i guess you develop tolerance with time.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Also really enjoyed GoT but maaaaaan the game so many copy & paste stuff, at first it was fun to find Foxes but then there was foxes every 5 second that it kind of got on my nerve, duels were also really fun at first but then fights started repeat themselves with almost same animation and moves sets, same story with strongholds.

Don't get me started!!!!

Its the first Sony, Ubisoft game lol So much of the game feels like its made by bullet points. I like the rewarding of exploration, but it feels like the only mystery is, which one of list of crap you'll find, a fox, a sword pattern lol I like what they tried, but shit I also really like AC Odyssey and Origins and I feel Ghost literally falls right in that mix. To give it Game Of The Year imho, is to argue for Valhalla to have it too or to be in that conversation or something.

The story is just awful. I felt like I knew where everything was going, I like the side characters more and some of the characters had laughable bad reasons for things they did. For example one of the characters in the game that's supposed to be one of Jin's old friends decides he wants to betray his entire country for food....

I fucking kid you not.

It was so bad when I first started hearing this story line my assumption was simply that he was lying about it, like he really wanted true power and thought by siding With the Enemy when all of this was done he would be some supreme leader and a prefecture or something like that in was too scared to say his true reason was simply power so he tried to make up some virtuous reason like he was trying to get food for his clan or something like that.... but later on several times he confirms it really was for food and it doesn't really make a tremendous amount of sense lol

This fucking man is running past entire fishing villages where they're literally showing people catching fish, you are running past a shitload of fucking animals....

Stop..

Just stop.

I could not stop laughing lol

Bruh.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
You feel nausea, akin to what you would feel in a car (if you're incline).
It usually happens with realistic graphics at high framerates on big, high quality panels, or 3D/VR games. The images trick your brain into thinking you're moving and that contrasts with otolithic organs.

I couldn't play Rage in 2011 for this reason, had to sit four meters away from the KURO and only for small sessions, and it wasn't worth it.
But it never happened since so i guess you develop tolerance with time.

Pretty strange, actually. Don't remember feeling something like that myself. Hope you all enjoyable gaming with no side effects!

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Don't get me started!!!!

Its the first Sony, Ubisoft game lol So much of the game feels like its made by bullet points. I like the rewarding of exploration, but it feels like the only mystery is, which one of list of crap you'll find, a fox, a sword pattern lol I like what they tried, but shit I also really like AC Odyssey and Origins and I feel Ghost literally falls right in that mix. To give it Game Of The Year imho, is to argue for Valhalla to have it too or to be in that conversation or something.

The story is just awful. I felt like I knew where everything was going, I like the side characters more and some of the characters had laughable bad reasons for things they did. For example one of the characters in the game that's supposed to be one of Jin's old friends decides he wants to betray his entire country for food....

I fucking kid you not.

It was so bad when I first started hearing this story line my assumption was simply that he was lying about it, like he really wanted true power and thought by siding With the Enemy when all of this was done he would be some supreme leader and a prefecture or something like that in was too scared to say his true reason was simply power so he tried to make up some virtuous reason like he was trying to get food for his clan or something like that.... but later on several times he confirms it really was for food and it doesn't really make a tremendous amount of sense lol

This fucking man is running past entire fishing villages where they're literally showing people catching fish, you are running past a shitload of fucking animals....

Stop..

Just stop.

I could not stop laughing lol

Bruh.
My problem with GoT's story is they made Khan as this evil clever commander but he does bunch of idiotic things, he first captures Jin's uncle and try convince him to surrender but after refuses instead of killing him so he wont raise another army against you later, he leaves him get rescued. He also does same thing with Jin, he is Khan's biggest threat and they managed successfully captured him so instead of just killing him and win the war, they just leave him to get rescued again......why?

Last edited:

20cent

Banned
So this is how hivemind works... people bashed Ubisoft and AssCreed license for years just rehashing arguments they've read on reddit or forums; then suddenly they all join hands and claim that a re-skinned Assassin's Creed is the best game since the last 20 years....

I've enjoyed most AC games and GoT as well, don't get me wrong, and I don't care about gaming brands wars..... but you are just a bunch of morons.

Top Bottom