• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Open beta PVP now available to download (Don't need base game)

Lucifon

Glad to hear it's solid. I was planning to grab the beta on PC but 30gig download for a couple of days seems pointless when I have a download cap to work with :(

Foxxsoxx

There are supposed to be 8 total maps outside of the beta.

The beta has 5.

Oh cool, I thought I saw a Ubi post say they were launching with 5.

Well, as long as they aren't like Quarry I'm cool with it.

Quarry is so... not good. The others are pretty great though.

Amagon

First time playing Wildlands, on the pc no less and had a blast with this mode. Highly recommended!

Need to find the game for cheap to buy if anyone knows a place.

I definitely love the customization this'll game gives you too.

Foxxsoxx

Just played a match. Framerate seems solid on PS4Pro.

I love this PvP! The only feature it's missing is lean peeking.

It's solid framerate it just doesn't feel fantastic at 30 with how the shooting works. With the input lag, 30fps and deadzone it will never feel great to play unless they change it, which unfortunately I doubt they will.

I'm sure it plays much better on PC though, maybe a small community will play on there.

Quarry sucks but the other maps are good. This beta is promising but the fact it's peer 2 peer networking with host migration and all that kills my hype for it. That's just going to lead to so many netcode and latency issues down the line.

Ashtar

Got a weird bug when playing with a friend I was stuck in first person mode and spawned at the enemy spawn it was weird

Cake Boss

Banned
Yo I am addicted to this game mode. Surprised it ain't getting more hype around here. If they can just sell me this game mode seperatly for around $20, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Ashtar

Is it a free standalone or only for people who own the base game?
You have to have the base game,

I'm gonna do an OT for it I'm trying to think of an OT name
Ghost recon: Ghost Wars |OT| The ghost and darkness
Ghost recon: ghost wars |OT| sorry it's not a battle royale mode
Ghost recon: ghost wars |OT| American murder machines

Top Bottom