• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Song Kickstarter - Metroid meets Dark Souls - GAFer made - funded!

wilflare

Congrats man! Can't wait to play and please let us know if you need any help with game development!

I really hope Sony approaches you for Vita and PS4!

Congrats on making it, even though I didn't pledge enough for a copy of the game, I did chip in a few dollars as I do want this to be made, now to just wait for the hopefully Wii U version one day.

Congrats. A shame the Wii U version goal wasn't reached. But I believe you will get to port it sooner or later.

Good luck. And keep us posted on the game!

LOCK

I will take the PC version from Kickstarter, and still buy the Wii U version when it gets released.

Congrats! :)

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Neogaf has been sooooo good to me, and trust me, I'm including some neogaf type easter egg(s) in the game.

If you having any orb-type powerups/energy/etc. (which I don't think you do), use the Konami Code to change 'em to NeoGAF logos.

Sorry I didn't fund, it feels bad to see all that effort you put into the game and not contribute some how. I just got into this kick starter thing yesterday and completely forgot about your thread. I'll definitely purchase the game, hopefully on the Wii u alongside mighty no. 9! Congrats by the way :)

reddmyst

Good thing I was able to pledge in time early this evening (US).

Awesome work Jobbs!

I look forward to playing it when it's released :)

Wow 54k, that is amazing! Congrats, Jobbs! Never thought it would be this close to the final stretchgoal. A day more and anything would have been possible.

TheExodu5

Banned
Kind of glad it didn't make the WiiU goal. That should take off some pressure. I'm sure you can port it to WiiU when you're good and ready.

CTLance

Wow, nice last sprint. Shame that it was not enough to reach the last goal, but you've stated repeatedly that you'd like to release on WiiU, so I'm confident you'll do your best to make it happen.

Congratulations on the successful campaign! Hope you had yourself a small victory party. Well done.

Now get cracking. What are you doing, "sleeping"? You have my monies, so work your arse off, young man. No back talk, that just wastes time, and time is money! *cracks whip*

Well done Matt; look forward to following the development of this lovely looking and sounding game. Out of interest, do you have any idea so far how long the game will last end-to-end? I contributed $25 but in all honesty I'll probably never play it on PC. If you manage to bring it to Vita at some point (maybe we should Tweet Shahid or one of his colleagues?) then I'll buy it again though :)

Haunted

thank you neogaf.

thankyouneogaf.jpg
96297bdd-094b-4bca-b9b5-8267121ac84b.gif

*salutes*

Top Bottom